Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: First mission on Earth Proxima. Public, but nobody joined. Destroyed all fighters and 1 crewship. Went to the main cannon to snipe down last crewship that spawned unusually far away. Crewship somehow survived the main cannon shot and was still shooting at me. Went inside it and noticed that there is no crew left alive, no pilot, no gunner, reactor is blown up, but the crewship is still flying around. Spooky. Unable to finish the mission due to crewship being immortal. There is one interesting thing - instead of normal grineer containers in the crewship that drop railjack resources there were instead mashed up earth resource containers.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/miiul9 https://ibb.co/0Cdw3pv
  • REPRODUCTION: I dont know how this happened or how to replicate this.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ship blown up, mission completed, went back to my dojo like a hero.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Immortal ghost ship.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time it happened since Revised Railjack came out and i played railjack a lot since then.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Velocitus projectiles get stuck mid air near structures.
  • VISUAL:

bgJ88ff.png

• REPRODUCTION: With velocitus, fly inside this structure where sometimes lootable rocks spawn: https://i.imgur.com/N9jWCBB.png and try to destroy the ore from some distance, you won't be able to because the projectile doesn't travel much, and you can see one in that image aswell.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect projectiles to not be blocked by things I can pass through in AW (ship-only collider?)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles are blocked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the railjack mission H-2, one of the objective is to steal the grinner crewship. But the crewship in the base have 0 hp and I can't get in. The mission was stuck and we have to leave, no reward was received 😞 
  • VISUAL: KZS8IMc.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to jump inside the ship
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just this time

2 hours ago, Jacco426 said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the railjack mission H-2, one of the objective is to steal the grinner crewship. But the crewship in the base have 0 hp and I can't get in. The mission was stuck and we have to leave, no reward was received 😞 
  • VISUAL: KZS8IMc.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to jump inside the ship
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just this time

Same issue as above.

• TYPE: Visuals: Orbiter / Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Self-isolation in Orbiter's Arsenal makes Volt's left bun munch on the cape
  • VISUAL: Cape is stuck :(
  • REPRODUCTION: Equipping Volt Warframe and Dax Syandana then leaving the Arsenal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Toilet paper crisis should be over now. No need to hold onto every piece of tissue.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As in description. Dodge roll and running in circles do not always force the greedy bun to let it go.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 99.9%

• TYPE: In-Game: Railjack : Forge UI
  • DESCRIPTION: During the Railjack missions while using forges to craft ammo/flux then closing the menu with ESC sometimes leaves floating descriptions on the screen.
  • VISUAL: Floating Text on screenshot, also cape is now stuck in right butt cheek.
  • REPRODUCTION: Using the forges to craft stuff for teammates.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No floating text when forge menu is closed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Floating text left on the screen until forge is re-opened.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5%

Added:

• TYPE: In-Game: Railjack: Controls
  • DESCRIPTION: Tenno Slingshot mouse sensitivity uses default value.
  • VISUAL: Sens settings. (Not applicable)
  • REPRODUCTION: Using any high DPI mouse hardware.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sensitivity should obey either general or railjack settings.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't aim anywhere as crosshairs jump all over by merely touching the mouse.

• TYPE: In-Game: Railjack: Controls
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Toggle Sprint/Boost, then depleting Boost doesn't toggle itself off.
  • VISUAL: NIL (Not applicable)
  • REPRODUCTION: Using RailJack's boost with control option Toggle Sprint/Boost On.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Once boost is depleted it could toggle itself off.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Depleting the boost and not pressing boost button again to turn it off keeps boost meter depleted at all times until pressed again.

• DESCRIPTION: Wisps motes do not work on excavators like other defense objectives
  • VISUAL: This is both a visual and funcitonal bug
  • REPRODUCTION: Any excavation mission with Wisp, place motes within range of extractor.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Motes attach, heal excavator.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No attachment or healing at all.
  •  

• DESCRIPTION: "Looter" mod range inconsistent in railjack, sometimes being less than melee range
  • REPRODUCTION: Any railjack mission with looter on Carrier
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crates with 12 meters broken
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some crates broken, most on a huge delay, and often requiring you to be literally standing on them for it to work.

• TYPE: Components/Armaments Inventory Slots Limit Error
  • DESCRIPTION: I was trying to claim only my 4th repaired wreckage but the game says I am out of slots even though there should be minimum of 6 slots
  • VISUAL: N/A, it is the same message you see when you are out of inventory slots for any catagory (weapons, warframes etc.)
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time I try to claim a new repaired wreckage part.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Since this was only my 4th repaired wreckage, out of a minimum of 6 we were allowed without purchasing more with platinum, I expected to be able to claim the repaired wreckage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game says that I am out of components/armaments slots
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I try to claim a repaired wreckage part.

The only ship parts I currently own are the Base Sigma parts (not even the upgraded sigma parts), as well as a Zetki Sheild Array Mk3, a Vidar Reactor Mk3 and a Single Zetki Carcinnox Mk3.  I am under the impression that the base Sigma parts would not count towards this limit because I was able to claim the first 3 repaired wreckage, as well as the fact that I am not able to scrap the base sigma parts.

TYPE: Arsenal (Conclave)

DESCRIPTION: Several weapons got unintended buffs that make their damage output way too high for conclave since the pvp damage multiplier seems to have been replaced by their minimum falloff PvE damage.

VISUAL: Values are visible in the conclave arsenal, [here] is some rough documentation of weapons that got uninteded buffs and their damage values prior to RJ revisited part 1

REPRODUCTION: None

EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon damage with reasonable values, like the ones on the "old" column from the previous sheet (values taken from [this] other sheet for further detail

OBSERVED RESULT: Balance broken: some shotguns lost their main weakness and now can snipe enemiesacross the entire map because of this buff.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% as long as the listed weapons are being used in the match.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYPE: In-Game (Conclave)

DESCRIPTION: Damaging warframe powers don't by pass shield gating anymore since this update.

VISUAL: I don't have a clip (yet) but heavy damage abilites on low shield enemies will see their damage blocked by shield gating, which didn't happen before the update.

REPRODUCTION: Take any warframe with a damaging ability, then take a shielded enemy to low shields and hit him with any power that deals enough damage to take that shield down and chip some HP.

EXPECTED RESULT: Shield is depleted on the warframe target and remaining damage takes away part of its HP

OBSERVED RESULT: Shields are depleted on the warframe target and remaining damage goes to waste since no health damage is dealt

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% happens in both P2P and dedicated servers.

• RailJack
  • Type: [in game]
    Description: [Passive ability of the components of the shield of the laven. The description says that in conditions of invisibility, shields are restored 50 times faster. In fact, the shield is fully restored in 14-15 seconds without invisibility and in 10 seconds with invisibility]
    Reproduction: [use invisibility]
    Expected result: [full charge of the shield in invisibility should be 0.3 seconds]
    Observed result: [invisibility screen is restored after 10 seconds]
    Reproduction rate: [everytime]

• RailJack avionics
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [The Fire Phoenix avionics description says that the damage accumulates 100 damage in 1 second, in the screenshot I accumulated damage in 2 minutes, 120 seconds, that is, the damage should have been 12000. But the maximum damage has always been no more than 500]
  • VISUAL: [https://ibb.co/jMC6TwG ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Use Fire Phoenix and wait anytime]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Should have gone 12,000 damage to all enemies]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [damage over 500 did not accumulate]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [everytime]

• TYPE : In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: upgrading matrix with the manager in dry dock
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Wvlja4I
  • REPRODUCTION: just upgrade a matrix then leaving the menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I just should have leave the menu instead of be locked like this
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I upgrade matrix and simply leave the menu. the desc of the matrix is still here and i can't do nothing except killing it in my task manager. Esc key dont work, same for tchat...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: randomly when i do the upgrade like 2 or 3 times a day

• DESCRIPTION: Basically I was trying to open the star chart in the front of the ship, but instead I teleported back to the forge.
  • VISUAL: https://gyazo.com/810856249c2591e4aa238165d506b077
  • REPRODUCTION: Spam the use key (in my case, x) to enter and exit the forge. On exiting, the Warframe is teleported back to the forge (indicated by the animation).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Use is block until teleport finishes (I wanted to access star chart).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Teleport back to forge.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only works for early portion of the teleport. Past half way of the teleport and it works as intended (probably because the warframe has finished teleporting and you (as the player) are interacting with the starchart) (as of Hotfix 27.4.3)

• DESCRIPTION: Crewships Not Awarding Affinity other than the unconventional method.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Destroying the Crewship either by overloading its reactor or with the Forward Artillery.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity should be gained, especially when destroying a Crewship with the Forward Artillery upon the Crewship's destruction.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Affinity numbers.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time. This is due to how destroying the Crewship through either of these two methods causes the Crewship to die of environmental damage, which registers no Affinity.

The Unconventional Method:

1. Deplete the Crewship's health to nearly zero.
  2. Overload its reactor inside the ship.
  3. Deplete the Crewship's health as it's exploding.
  4. Crewship disappears instantly with no explosion while rewarding the players Affinity.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: In-game, Defense Arbitration, Corpus Faction, IO Jupiter, Defense. Playing the game with 4 other people. Everytime we reached wave 4, we failed the defense without the objective ever dying or taking damage.
  • VISUAL: Not available.
  • REPRODUCTION: Test your IO Jupiter Defense map?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to complete the arbitration node til' either the objective expired  or "no warframes can be revived."
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Regardless of the conditions of arbitration failure not being met, the mission unexpectedly ended with a "Defense Failed" screen and no rewards were given.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just happened now twice so 2/2 = 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game, Melee Weapon, ZAW
  • DESCRIPTION: Logged in after the update
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/uL2ILiohttps://imgur.com/9XMZS98https://imgur.com/5NGpA9E
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a ZAW weapon (DOKRAHM)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The melee weapon become holsted if I'm using a primary weapon. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The melee weapon is "active" all the time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. Inside the orbiter too. 

• TYPE: In-Game mission (Arbitration - Defense)
  • DESCRIPTION: Whenever the defense NPC target leaves the starting area, it disappears. The defense icon would also disappear (yellow shield) but the health indicator would remain on the left side. The NPC's health would remain undamaged but several seconds after disappearing, the mission would fail. Have also had it teleport even before getting to the defense area.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Try Arbitration - Defense mission types with a mobile defense target.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: NPC defense target should not vanish into thin air.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: NPC defense target vanishing, it keeps full HP but still failing the mission several seconds later.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
    • IO, Jupiter: It happened all 3 times the NPC defense target left the mission start trigger ring/area in the middle of the map. I was able to complete it on 4th try without having the NPC leave the start mission ring/area.
    • Gulliver, Phobos: First attempt; the target was not at the mission start trigger area, there was also no indicator icon (yellow shield icon). Could not start the mission so I couldn't fail it, had to abort. Second attempt; the target was not at the mission start trigger area but soon reappeared outside the mission start area allowing me to trigger the start of the mission. Did not move from that area and was able to complete the mission. After observing several times, vanishing NPC might be tied to it trying to vault/jump objects.
    • Kadesh, Mars: 1st & 2nd attempt, NPC teleported to mission spawn location, unable to initiate mission start since NPC was missing from the mission start trigger area. 3rd attempt, NPC disappeared (teleported off map/out of bounds maybe?), unable to start mission. 4th & 5th attempt, NPC teleported to spawn and attempted to walk back in a direct line to mission start trigger area but got stuck on geometry. On 5th attempt, as I was writing things down, the mission auto started (totally forgot that was a thing). Walked the NPC back towards the central area, almost failed because the NPC tried to drop down a ledge to follow me and teleported into geometry at the bottom instead. Luckily the NPC was able to walk out and continued following then did 5 waves to complete the mission. It does seem like the NPCs are teleporting instead of jumping/climbing. As to why they teleport a few seconds after entering the map, I have no idea, since I cannot see them from the map spawn point.

Type: Syndicate missions
Description: Syndicate operatives are broken as of Hotfix 27.4.3.
Basically, they teleport to you from very short range (estimate is <50meters) and then yoyo to a very far away location...then just vanish. Sometimes one or both reappear a bit later, but then it happens again or something and they vanish again, for good. 
They are not falling into pits, this is happening on missions without pits. They are not being lost via accidentally telling them not to follow. 
Visual: none
Reproduction: 6 different syndicate missions today from 2 different syndicates. Happened in each one. 
Expected Result: Operative(s) will vanish at some point. 
Observed Result: Operative(s) keep vanishing, with some weird teleportation effects on the minimap/overlay map. 
Reproduction Rate: Every syndicate mission I went on today it happened in. 6 for 6. Usually not long after it started. 

• DESCRIPTION: [Enemies in Saturn Proxima Kasio's Rest Captain Base are Kosma enemies, not Gyre enemies!]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Go to Saturn Proxima Kasio's Rest node]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Enemies spawned inside the Captain base should be Gyre enemies]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Kosma enemies were spawned instead because the game brought the Earth Proxima Captain Galleon interior into Saturn Proxima]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time]

• DESCRIPTION: Wisp hp motes do not affect extractors
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to excavation mission, drop hp mote on extractor, nothing happens.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: extractor hp increases and gains hp regen, like on a defense target.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always the same result.

Note that frames like Oberon can heal both defense objective and extractors (and could not do this before update) so this must be unintended behavior.

type in game

description when entering the port guns, i have the gunnery intrinsic to allow 360x360 view. the gun flipped over twice before settling on a stable horizon. the railjack was in a steep climb during both events. no other apparent effect

reproduction appears to be primarily the port / left side facing forward

• DESCRIPTION: [Kuva ayanga Lich archwing weapon produces self damages in explosion radius in archwing mode]
  • REPRODUCTION: [hit something close]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [knockback”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [near suicide]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every single shot within explosion radius.”

atmosphere heavy weapon mode still uses a priming distance that was added on weapon release to avoid self damage which has become a obsolete mechanic with the removal of all other self damage. 

TYPE: Railjack Customisation UI

DESCRIPTION: Sorting railjack components by Name and by Type produces the exact same order of components.

REPRODUCTION: This is constant when checking owned weapon wreckages.

EXPECTED RESULT: Since sorting by name will sort by the house of the component, it is assumed sorting by type would bring different types of components (e.g. all apocs) together.

OBSERVED RESULT: Sorting by name brings puts the items in alphabetical order. Since all components begin with a house name, and type currently also sorts by house, the results are exactly the same.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This is a constant issue when seeing all owned weapon wreckages.

• DESCRIPTION: Can't activate Nezha's Warding Halo on defense objectives. Pressing '3' repeatedly, nothing happens.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Start defense mission with eg. cryopod defence target.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warding Halo should activate, as per 27.4 patch notes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, but I've only tested with the Safeguard mod installed. Maybe it works fine if the safeguard mod isn't installed?

Archived