Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Whenever Wukong's Celestial Twin gets too far away from their respective player and is supposed to teleport to them, he may get stuck and not actually teleport properly
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: With Wukong, Use the Celestial Twin, run forwards in a mission with a large map such as a Mobile Defense, and that's it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Celestial Twin teleports to the player to keep up
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Celestial Twin disappears, may flicker in and out of existence sometimes, may fix itself eventually and teleport to you, or may instead break even further and instantly kill the celestial twin as if he had fallen into an endless pit.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens most of the time when in a mission with the map layout of a Mobile Defense or an Exterminate, not very often if ever at all in small maps such as an Interception mission.

• DESCRIPTION: As CLIENT-ONLYCompanions get killed when left on an exploding crewship (even after patch 27.4.3)
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

Keep an eye on pet health.
    https://gfycat.com/remarkablewindybuckeyebutterfly
    RemarkableWindyBuckeyebutterfly-size_res

It's not just a UI bug. They don't come back to you even in your Railjack (might respawn a few minutes later, again, like pre-patch 27.4.3).aBeb7df.jpg

They also lose loyalty (before-after mission)
    Wt4OCyy.jpg
    mlq6nm6.jpg

• REPRODUCTION:
    • Join a Railjack mission as CLIENT
    • Traverse onto a crewship
    • Destroy the reactor
    • Go to space in Archwing
    • Observe companion expire
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Companion doesn't die anymore since they're supposed to be in transitioning stage, even when we're still in Archwing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Companion dies when the player's in space
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

NOTES: I've saved my EE.log in case you need it. I can email it or send as a support ticket per request.

TYPE: In-game.

DESCRIPTION: Incorrect ground troops spawn in Railjack. Kosma units spawn on the Saturn Kasio's Rest asteroid base, and in the Exo Skold crewships.

REPRODUCTION: Enter Kasio's Rest and enter the asteroid base. Troops are Kosma instead of Gyre. Enter any Veil Proxima node, board a Skold crewship. Troops are Kosma instead of Exo.

EXPECTED RESULT: Saturn and Veil missions should spawn Saturn and Veil troops.

OBSERVED RESULT: Saturn and Veil missions spawn Earth troops in some locations.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• Each Type of Integrated Avionics will only exist with one House instead of having a selection of three Houses (manufacturers). This means that there will no longer be three variants for the same Avionics.

• Consolidated Avionics have seen their Avionics Capacity Drain changed in order to reduce it by 20% on average. This guarantees players a more comfortable adaptation of their builds and in the way they want in this new consolidated system based on comments from the Public Test Server.

• Integrated "retired" avionics will be removed from the Players Inventory via a script the next time they connect to the game.

• The remaining Integrated Avionics for each Type will take the values of the highest Avionics of its type.

• ALL Diracs used during the improvement of Integrated Avionics will be reimbursed. This applies to both retired and remaining avionics

.• ALL remaining Avionics will have their Improvements drained.

27 minutes ago, furicien said:
  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: 90% my avionics are gone. I lost so much progress.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None - simply launched the game after the update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my full loadout of maxed avionics where I left them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Non-applicable I guess.

Please go read the update notes...

DE removed 2out of 3 house variants of each avionic, leaving only one house per type, refunded the value of the removed avionics in Dirac and rolled back to rank 0 all the other ones, while refunding their Dirac as well

• TYPE: [RJ archwing]
  • DESCRIPTION: Itzal's invisibility isn't working against crewships.
  • REPRODUCTION: disembark an enemy crewship, blink or do any other evasive maneuver with another active crewship in the area, activate penumbra... die.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: upon activation of penumbra enemies lose lock on and targeting on the archwing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: creships are still able to track itzal in penumbra even when doing consecutive blinks (it doesn't deactivate penumbra), end result a very dead archwing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: Almost all of my Avionics are gone. And I hadn't even enough Dirac to fully upgrade 2 Avionics.
  • REPRODUCTION: Launched the game after the update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my full loadout of maxed avionics where I left them or enough Dirac to upgrade again.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

• DESCRIPTION: We just completed a railjack mission in R-9 Cloud with an anomaly. However, when we killed the last sentient we got the notification to exit to the railjack but the mission never completed. 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea how to reproduce it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: initial mission complete "dialogue" on the screen right before ability to "free roam" in the map
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing showed up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea, we only completed one mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Grattler proximity fuse (added in 27.4) no longer works after hotfix 27.4.3. Rounds do not explode when passing near targets anymore
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into Railjack or Archwing mission and fire Grattler past targets
  • EXPECTED RESULT: when fired past target, Grattler round should explode nearby (without hitting hard surface) and causes ONLY explosion damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: after firing at various angles near a target, target was only dealt damage when impacted directly by projectile (which still exploded, dealing both instances of damage). Could not produce explosion-only damage unless the round impacted a hard surface or other nearby target.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when using Grattler in space after 27.4.3

Please add this back in, it was really fun! 😃

• DESCRIPTION: I was killing mobs with a sword, hitting the ground with the middle mouse button. At one point, I looked up, did the same, and my character took off the ground.
  • VISUALhttps://gfycat.com/spiritedincompletecrocodile
  • REPRODUCTION: Pick up a melee weapon by holding F (i used a Broken War), hold the right mouse button, look up above yourself, jump and click the middle mouse button.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm definitely shouldn't go into space.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On the video.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every time I try to repeat it in the way described earlier.

On 2020-05-02 at 8:37 PM, Vit0Corleone said:

Weird bug with Railjack suddenly dropping from full health to 10 health, no warnings, no breaches, nothing. Returning to Railjack resulted in mission failure.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Railjack solo on Saturn Proxima, Kasio's Rest, farming the Commander Assassination PoI. While inside the the Galleon, my Railjack was with full health, but suddenly went from full to 10 health ( while still with full shields ). It stayed like that for a bit. There were no warnings, no notifications, no breaches, nothing. Uppon returning to the Railjack, received screen with "mission failure".
  • VISUAL: (timestamp 12s: health suddenly drops; timestamp 50s: Mission failed )
  • REPRODUCTION: I have no idea, first I've seen this
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected either a breach warning if that was the case, and not no notification and weird sudden health drop
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack suddenly dropped to no health with no warnings, resulting in mission failure,
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea. Only time this happened and I've ran this same mission multiple times.

I've gotten this exact set of circumstances several times; Kasio's Rest, sudden Railjack health drop while on asteroid base to assassinate commander, no prompts from Cy (probably the real bug here is the lack of prompts while away from Railjack?), then return to find mission failure.

Last time this happened was really annoying because I'd acquired THREE new archwing mods that I've been struggling to find. Probably pretty easy to replicate playing Kasio's Rest solo, just stay on the asteroid for a bit.

• DESCRIPTION: I attached my friend's screenshots, but it was happening to me too. Sometimes a black object appears in the doorway, through which nothing can be seen, but through which you can pass as if it didn't exist. Then you just go into another room.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/IgSleci
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't know how, it doesn't depend on me.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect nothing black and big in the doorway.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On the screenshots.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears randomly, I saw 3-4 times during all my warframe carrier (3 weeks). But when my friend was playing as Limbo, from his words, the rate definitely increased.

TYPE: In-Game missions

DESCRIPTION: Nezha Warding halo not castable on static defense objectives

VISUAL: None

REPRODUCTION: start any mission with defense targets (Defense , MD , excavation etc.) with safeguard augment equipped, attempt to cast warding halo on defense objective.

EXPECTED RESULT: Warding halo protecting the defense objective with 50% DR.

OBSERVED RESULT: No cast happens.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: Using Arkwing launcher to enter veil proxima derelict causes a funny slip and slide animation
  • VISUALuingK6L3OJfMmHS4cnjlqpXwW_h5nQ7QwyCcBELX
  • 7JbQ_A4hEDYr2bTiUstlzJDBP5CGely685iAP_4e
  • REPRODUCTION: Anytime using the Arkwing launcher to enter the void proxima derelict
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Broken animation 
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every time I try to repeat it in the way described earlier.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Every mission has the same amount of fighters
  • VISUAL:
    zSfCroX.png 
    69 fighters on Earth Proxima
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete any railjack mission, select any other mission node (even works with a different proxima), it will have the same amount of fighters as in first mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Random amount of fighters every mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Random amount only for the first mission, all next missions have the same number, lasting until you go back to your dry dock/abandon the mission
  • REPRODUCION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to use valence fusion on a 58% Vidar Apoc Mk ⅠⅠⅠ by using a 60% Vidar Apoc Mk ⅠⅠ wreckage, I get a popup saying the Mk ⅠⅠⅠ is already maxed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get a 60% Mk ⅠⅠ and a matching Mk ⅠⅠⅠ (target might need to be close enough to 60% max out, but probably irrelevant), fuse the ⅠⅠ into the ⅠⅠⅠ
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the dialog showing the effect of fusing the Mk ⅠⅠ into the Mk ⅠⅠⅠ with the "Type FUSE to confirm" textbox.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got a popup saying the Mk ⅠⅠⅠ was already maxed and and the Mk ⅠⅠ offered no unique traits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I also tried fusing in a Mk Ⅰ and that would've worked fine (got to the "Type FUSE ..." part), so I suspect the code is checking both the source and target components to see if they're maxed instead of just the target.

8 hours ago, Dyonivan said:

I've gotten this exact set of circumstances several times; Kasio's Rest, sudden Railjack health drop while on asteroid base to assassinate commander, no prompts from Cy (probably the real bug here is the lack of prompts while away from Railjack?), then return to find mission failure.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Boarding party planting bombs and Cy doesn't tell you about it? Would be nice to have UI similar to "catastrophic failure" with clock countdown.

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack Tactical Menu / Map
  • DESCRIPTION: While remote repairing (Engineering rank 10) is active, you can't fast travel around the Railjack (Tactical rank 3).
  • REPRODUCTION: Take some damage or let boarders apply a hazard, bring up the tactical menu.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I can start remote repairs and while the bots are doing their thing I can fast travel to e.g. the boarding party.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm stuck waiting while remote repairs lock the tactical map UI (to prevent doing more than 1 repair?)

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack configuration UI
  • DESCRIPTION: it would be nice if clicking the "Components" button would take me back up out of the submenus; it's a lot closer than the "Back" button bottom right.
  • REPRODUCTION: Open RJ configuration UI, click on e.g. the currently equipped shield to open the shield submenu, then try to click the "Components" button
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Clicking the "Components" button top left always takes me to the Components menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Clicking the "Components" button does nothing when in the shield/engine/reactor submenu

Same goes for the "Armaments" menu and its submenus.

Work-arounds: 1) click one of the other top-row buttons before clicking the button you actually want, 2) hit the "Back" button all the way over ↘ there, or 3) hit Escape on your keyboard.

Archived