Jump to content

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)


Recommended Posts

  • TYPE: In-Game, Railjack Tactical Menu / Map
  • DESCRIPTION: While remote repairing (Engineering rank 10) is active, you can't fast travel around the Railjack (Tactical rank 3).
  • REPRODUCTION: Take some damage or let boarders apply a hazard, bring up the tactical menu.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I can start remote repairs and while the bots are doing their thing I can fast travel to e.g. the boarding party.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm stuck waiting while remote repairs lock the tactical map UI (to prevent doing more than 1 repair?)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TYPE: In-Game, Railjack configuration UI
  • DESCRIPTION: it would be nice if clicking the "Components" button would take me back up out of the submenus; it's a lot closer than the "Back" button bottom right.
  • REPRODUCTION: Open RJ configuration UI, click on e.g. the currently equipped shield to open the shield submenu, then try to click the "Components" button
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Clicking the "Components" button top left always takes me to the Components menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Clicking the "Components" button does nothing when in the shield/engine/reactor submenu
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Same goes for the "Armaments" menu and its submenus.

 

Work-arounds: 1) click one of the other top-row buttons before clicking the button you actually want, 2) hit the "Back" button all the way over ↘ there, or 3) hit Escape on your keyboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Operator Void Mode Crewship Bug

  • TYPE: In-Game / Railjack (Operator)
  • DESCRIPTION: I was using my Operator in Void Mode (invisible) to hack a Crewship's reactor. My squadmate, piloting our Railjack, used the Artillery to destroy the Crewship I was in. I then became truly invisible, could not access any UI functions (including Esc, Map, Tactical Menu, Player List, Mission Progress), and could only slowly move around on a single plane in space. I asked my squadmate to move the Railjack close to my so I could try and board, but no prompt came up. Once my squadmate finished the mission, I got an incomplete Mission Success screen, and was still invisible. My squadmate could not load into the Dry Dock until I force-closed the game with Task Manager.
  • VISUAL:

 

Spoiler

kWnteda.jpg

jJ7WOJc.jpg


 

  • REPRODUCTION: Hack into a Crewship reactor while in Operator Void mode. Before completing the hack, have a squadmate destroy the crewship from the outside.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been booted out into Archwing Mode like when a Crewship meltdown occurs before you escape it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck in a weird operator mode in the middle of space, and couldn't do anything.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not had the chance to reproduce this yet.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Void Dashing into Murex Tunnel incorrectly combines the two animations (murex tunnel and void dash) causing the player to overshoot and continuously hit a death plane. After (what i assume is the murex tunnel animation) it finishes, the operator is stuck walking on an invisible plane. This plane can change if the operator bonks on something above to go slightly lower, or step on an elevation to go higher. The only interaction available is to open the menu, or voice chat. You cannot leave the murex even though you get a prompt to. Dying send you back to your war frame, where you can then travel through the murex tunnel again. However, swapping back to operator produces the same previous result, except for the invisible plane (flight mode is gone). I didn't test to see if the warframe can do anything.
  • VISUAL: https://gyazo.com/46561df9b339b6da671d9fc8a28db9c7 "Murex Tunnel" in the background. I can't show it up close, since I can't jump/dash closer.
  • REPRODUCTION: Dash into Murex Tunnel
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Murex Tunnel animation takes priority over void dash.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Murex Tunnel animation and void dash animation combine, glitching the player out 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2020-05-01 at 7:09 PM, at35z said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was using Paracesis with Cleaving Whirlwind stance
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Paracesis with Cleaving Whirlwind stance and press melee attack repeatedly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should continue to work and perform melee combos normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After a couple presses of Melee Attack (E key), I first lose control of the melee weapon, more continued presses cause me to lose control of my warframe entirely, it's stuck doing whatever it was doing (walking/runnin towards the same direction, etc) and unable to attack. The camera can be moved around, but I lose every keyboard control (including chat and Esc menu). Waiting a bit allows me to press Esc twice to open and close the menu, which fixes the issue until I start using melee again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the time, with any warframe, in any mission. This only started happening since the past couple updates.

I would like to update this.

I discovered that it's not linked to any specific weapon or stance mod, but rather the use of more parkour moves in succession.

If I Slide, bullet jump, then use melee, it immediately freezes my controls, my warframe just walks forward and cannot attack or stop. This continues to be completely game breaking bc I completely lose control over my character and I cannot use melee as long as this bug is present in the game.

Edited by at35z
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AtomicWaffle14 said:

Operator Void Mode Crewship Bug

  • TYPE: In-Game / Railjack (Operator)
  • DESCRIPTION: I was using my Operator in Void Mode (invisible) to hack a Crewship's reactor. My squadmate, piloting our Railjack, used the Artillery to destroy the Crewship I was in. I then became truly invisible, could not access any UI functions (including Esc, Map, Tactical Menu, Player List, Mission Progress), and could only slowly move around on a single plane in space. I asked my squadmate to move the Railjack close to my so I could try and board, but no prompt came up. Once my squadmate finished the mission, I got an incomplete Mission Success screen, and was still invisible. My squadmate could not load into the Dry Dock until I force-closed the game with Task Manager.
  • VISUAL:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

kWnteda.jpg

jJ7WOJc.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • REPRODUCTION: Hack into a Crewship reactor while in Operator Void mode. Before completing the hack, have a squadmate destroy the crewship from the outside.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been booted out into Archwing Mode like when a Crewship meltdown occurs before you escape it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck in a weird operator mode in the middle of space, and couldn't do anything.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not had the chance to reproduce this yet.
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was able to replicate just by being in void mode while crewship was exploding. From what, I am not exactly sure. I had Tac 10 teleport to my crewmate to attempt to revive him. The crewship exploded and I was stuck in the same scenario.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Be in void mode while crewship explodes (potentially only from fwd arti?)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Booted to Archwing mode on crewship explode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck on single plane in space with an invisible operator that can't move or interact.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: counting the previous post, 2 times. Will edit if i reproduce.
    Afterward: To replicate, it seems like I must beable to void mode on the perfect frame the crewship explodes from fwd arti. Reactor explosion seems to force your operator into warframe no matter how hard i try to use operator, so that rules that out. This has a semi-low reproduction rate: I have done this about a total of 3 times intentionally looking for this bug (8 total attempts? i can't remember). "Form Up" avionics can help pull the operator back into the ship, but that's about it. This bug will definitely prevent the player from entering dojo.
Edited by 0x62
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-05-01 at 9:04 AM, SmokinMoses said:
  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: 90% my avionics are gone. I lost so much progress.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None - simply launched the game after the update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my full loadout of maxed avionics where I left them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Non-applicable I guess.

 

same

all avionics ar gone......

  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: All of my INTEGRATED avionics who where above rank 0 are gone. Lost much progress and resources. BATTLE and TACTICAL still there
  • VISUAL: none, i should have done a screen of my previous avionics, bud didn't expect this
  • REPRODUCTION: I log in and check dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my avionics where i put them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all ranked INTEGRATED avionics
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess non replicable
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2020-05-03 at 11:37 AM, Vit0Corleone said:

Weird bug with Railjack suddenly dropping from full health to 10 health, no warnings, no breaches, nothing. Returning to Railjack resulted in mission failure

Park your RJ at least 5-6km away from the POIs and they won't send Ramsleds. That might help. 

But it's true that CY is programmed to be a troll and not notify players of a bomb planted if the players are not in the RJ at the time.

EDIT: Do you know that CY didn't even... has never inform the players about ramsleds hit and boarding parties in the RJ, when players are not in the RJ. 

Edited by kyori
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cid_86 said:

same

all avionics ar gone......

  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: All of my INTEGRATED avionics who where above rank 0 are gone. Lost much progress and resources. BATTLE and TACTICAL still there
  • VISUAL: none, i should have done a screen of my previous avionics, bud didn't expect this
  • REPRODUCTION: I log in and check dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my avionics where i put them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all ranked INTEGRATED avionics
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess non replicable

Read this thread, under avionics section:

  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
Link to post
Share on other sites

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: no access to Components & Armaments inventory
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: try to find the current amount of owned Components & Armaments inventory slots
EXPECTED RESULT: access to Components & Armaments section on "ESC" > "Equipment" > "Inventory", where I can see all my other items and slots (warframes, weapons, robotics, archwing, ...)
OBSERVED RESULT: tried to claim a repaired item and got a message for insufficient inventory space; can't find any access to a list of my current amount of slots
REPRODUCTION RATE: always

There is no information about the default number of slots I own and why I can't remove the default items that I don't need anymore.
Currently I have the 6 default items and successfully claimed 11 repaired items, what also seems to be a suspect number (11 resp. 17) for the base slots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tac 10 teleport and Slingshot don't mix
  • VISUAL: End result: https://gyazo.com/72ba83ea62715bc51a03df82a353cfbb
  • REPRODUCTION: Slingshot to somewhere. While doing so, Tac 10 teleport (destination can be on land or archwing)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tac 10 should override the player's indecision, canceling the slingshot and properly finishing the warp.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Player is locked in place, unable to do anything, continuously sliding forward.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 0x62 said:

Read this thread, under avionics section:

  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

oh so im still #*!%....great

Link to post
Share on other sites
    • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
    • DESCRIPTION: All of my INTEGRATED avionics who where above rank 0 are gone. Lost much progress and resources. BATTLE and TACTICAL still there. I had zektis bulkhead,hulweave,hyperstrike,section density, forward artillery,
    • VISUALJPEG_20200509_123855.jpg
    • REPRODUCTION: none, just went do dojo to chech after update
    • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my avionics where i put them
    • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all ranked INTEGRATED avionics
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess non replicable
    •  
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cid_86 said:

oh so im still #*!%....great

It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but you should be able to get your old build (or better) back with everything in your inventory. All they did is take the best version of each Avionic and slap a random house name on it, then converted all the old ones to this new avionic. So e.g. old Zetki Bulkhead (best) has become the new Vidar Bulkhead (same stats as old Zetki) and all old Bulkheads you owned have been converted to the new one. Any Dirac for upgrades has been refunded, so all you have to do is install the Avionics you want, upgrade them, and you're good to go. As a bonus, some of them use a bit less capacity, so you might be able to fit more Avionics or higher upgrades in.

Yes, it sucks having to figure out your build again, but in return for a few minutes of your time your ship should come out as good as before, or even better.

For example, my old build had 3 capacity to spare, if I upgrade the new Avionics just enough to roughly match my old build, I still have 17 capacity left, and if I fully upgrade everything, I have 10 drain left and better stats than before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, --DSP--Snapshane said:

OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all ranked INTEGRATED avionics

See my response to Cid_86 above.

TL;DR: there's a new system -- one house per avionic -- which has copied the "best in slot" stats from the old system, uses less capacity, and all your old avionics have been converted to the new system and put back in your inventory. Any Dirac spent on upgrades to those old avionics has been refunded, and just this once you'll have to sit down for a few minutes, re-do your build using the new system, and upgrade the new avionics using your refunded Dirac.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cid_86 said:

oh so im still #*!%....great

Just rebuild the ones you want. "Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained." means that they started you with a clean slate and now have only rank zero avionics. They have also refunded you with the dirac for the previous ranked avionics

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TYPE: In-Game - Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Returning to the dry dock with particle ram active keeps particle ram effect displaying in to rooms of the dojo
  • VISUAL: G4JNKTW.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Return to the dojo with particle ram ability active
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No particle ram effect visible
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Particle ram effect visible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tactical Menu UI

 

  • TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Opening the Tactical menu
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/HTLtzB8 (video from GeForce NOW, but it's the same on my own PC)
  • REPRODUCTION: Just open your tactical menu and you'll see the UI is all over the place, depending on your own position.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected the UI RJ minimap to be fixed in a good position
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The UI RJ minimap is either too high or too low 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • TYPE: In-Game Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Unintended interaction between : Tactical 3 Command Link, Tactical 5 Overseer, Engineering 10 Anastasis ?
  • REPRODUCTION: Opening tactical interface > spectate player inside the railjack  (this changes the map/tactical map into the railjack one instead of the current thing you're boarding) > click a quick travel node inside the railjack > instantly teleported into the railjack and Open tactical interface > spectate player inside the railjack to change the tactical map layout to be railjack > click on a hazard (fire, electric, breach etc) and it will still trigger the remote repair
  • EXPECTED RESULT: where tact 3 lets you teleport inside the railjack for faster in-ship travel and Overseer lets you spectate other players. This somehow leads to a condition where if you were to be outside the railjack, be it in archwing or boarding a mission objective/crewship, you can just teleport right back into the ship. This also allows you to do remote repair in the most convenient way when you have engineering 10 when you're away on an objective or archwing or boarding
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Allows player to teleport directly into railjack fast travel nodes, without having to use omni tool. Allow player to do remote repair when outside of the railjack by spectating other player to switch the tactical map and clicking on hazard.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 90%~ish, some recreation sometimes have the tactical layout without showing the quick travel node nor hazards that exist in the ship, leading to unable to teleport via fast travel node or remote fixing a hazard

I just feel like this isn't an intended feature so 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lockhart77 said:

 

  • TYPE: In-Game Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Unintended interaction between : Tactical 3 Command Link, Tactical 5 Overseer, Engineering 10 Anastasis ?
  • REPRODUCTION: Opening tactical interface > spectate player inside the railjack  (this changes the map/tactical map into the railjack one instead of the current thing you're boarding) > click a quick travel node inside the railjack > instantly teleported into the railjack and Open tactical interface > spectate player inside the railjack to change the tactical map layout to be railjack > click on a hazard (fire, electric, breach etc) and it will still trigger the remote repair
  • EXPECTED RESULT: where tact 3 lets you teleport inside the railjack for faster in-ship travel and Overseer lets you spectate other players. This somehow leads to a condition where if you were to be outside the railjack, be it in archwing or boarding a mission objective/crewship, you can just teleport right back into the ship. This also allows you to do remote repair in the most convenient way when you have engineering 10 when you're away on an objective or archwing or boarding
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Allows player to teleport directly into railjack fast travel nodes, without having to use omni tool. Allow player to do remote repair when outside of the railjack by spectating other player to switch the tactical map and clicking on hazard.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 90%~ish, some recreation sometimes have the tactical layout without showing the quick travel node nor hazards that exist in the ship, leading to unable to teleport via fast travel node or remote fixing a hazard

I just feel like this isn't an intended feature so 🤷‍♂️

Being able to remote repair/hack on the area your team members are, is actually what they presented at Tennocon, so looks like intended to me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Railjack Components - Vidar Shield Array Passive not working

 

 

  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: In a Railjack mission testing different components. The Vidar Shield Array with the 50 energy to shield per kill is not working. As you see in the video below (1750 shields/maxed Vidar)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/BJnxwxJ
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Vidar Shield Array with the same passive, and test in mission. 🙂
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Killing 10 enemies should visibly charge my shield 500 energy, or show at least some form of change even if I'm getting shot at the same time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No change in shield energy amount on kills
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reset of toggle controls in Railjack (maybe everywhere?)

 

 

  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: In Railjack mission on my ship, getting in an out of pilot seat to do stuff (as you do)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/NjO9cPm
  • REPRODUCTION: Get in any turret or similar with sprint or another similar toggled on, and then get out of the turret
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Still have the toggle I chose
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All toggles are reset
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %
Link to post
Share on other sites

Closing Avionics Menu from the Dry Dock locks the UI.

 

  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Avionics section of the Railjack Configuration menu, one of the text boxes with information about the selected Avionic stays in place after closing the menu and locks the UI and controls, forcing me to close the game with Task Manager on Windows 10.
  • REPRODUCTION: Closing the Railjack Configuration from the Avionics tab on the Dry Dock.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Just closing the menu without the textbox lingering there and locking up the controls and UIs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The selected Avionic's textbox lingers around the screen but it can't be closed and the game locks.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50%
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TYPE: Railjack Point of Interest, Shipkiller Platform
  • DESCRIPTION: Disabling the Shipkiller Platform can leave the giant laser constantly firing for the rest of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to happen when the Shipkiller Platform is disabled while the giant laser is firing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected the laser to be disabled.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER (It didn't turn off)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% given the right timing, I'm reasonably sure.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...