Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Misplaced particles on P.Keewar with Anpu skin.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/BuJpfYy
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Plague Keewar with Anpu Staff skin.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the weapon is in hand or sheathed and visible, one of its ends should be engulfed in energy particles.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Particles float somewhere about the warframe. Some warframes and their skins may light up with weapon energy colors (Wisp, as on the picture, other examples include Grendel, Titatia Prime, Frost Harka Skin)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time (the bug doesn't seem to appear when default Keewar skin is used, or while using Anpu skin on other staffs).

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: visual bug with relics when pressing a relic hyperlink
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/2YRHfUP
  • REPRODUCTION: Press a relic hyperlink
  • EXPECTED RESULT : Selected relic
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lith S8 relic
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when pressed

• DESCRIPTION: After missions in the veil my friends and me travel back to their dojo (which im not part in!) and i cant interact with the RJ exits as well as the RJ console (where you manage the RJ) - i can only solve this when i leave the dojo and get reinvited and then it begins again
  • VISUAL: There is no [x] to interact popup
  • REPRODUCTION: Was invited to friends dojo and started mission after the mission while we dock i cant use the RJ exits or the console (i can only exit via fast travel)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have interacted with said exits and consoled
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didnt interact
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 till now

• TYPE: In-Game, Obstacle Course Architect
  • DESCRIPTION: Triggering a trap doesn't fail the current run, due to shield gating. Only triggering multiple traps in a short periode of time fails the run.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Walk/jump through a trap or stand/land on it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Run should fail on triggering a trap.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Run doesn't fail
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:grattler has massive muzzle flash and self damage.
  • VISUAL:muzzle flash so bright and takes up half the screen.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip grattler
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not getting blinded depending on energy color.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:Extremely massive and blinding muzzle flash. As well as self damage when you shoot at the floor below your feet.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time the grattler fires.

1 hour ago, Cyborg3201 said:
  • TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Mutiple(2) Hull weave versions in avionics
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/jM00P1R  (no faction)
  • REPRODUCTION: can equip both version , 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1 version , as all other version should been removed by script
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1 extra version with no faction
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • DESCRIPTION: Similarly to the one quoted above, I have two Hyperstrike avionics, one Vidar and one with no house. Both can be equipped, but only one at a time.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/mX2dZ5E
  • REPRODUCTION: Probably by owning a houseless Hyperstrike avionic along with a Vidar one prior to running the script to remove copies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have only Vidar available.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Have a Vidar and a houseless variant of the same avionic.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent.

• TYPE: ingame visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Suprema skin for heavy blade is facing the wrong way than its intended to be
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/phXGY73.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: same side as other heavy blade skins and same side as in workshop https://i.imgur.com/zWNv7pk.png
  • OBSERVED RESULT: warframe holds sword wrong, completly different from obvious intended way

1 hour ago, Cyborg3201 said:
  • TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Mutiple(2) Hull weave versions in avionics
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/jM00P1R  (no faction)
  • REPRODUCTION: can equip both version , 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1 version , as all other version should been removed by script
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1 extra version with no faction

30 minutes ago, Zambad said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Similarly to the one quoted above, I have two Hyperstrike avionics, one Vidar and one with no house. Both can be equipped, but only one at a time.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/mX2dZ5E
  • REPRODUCTION: Probably by owning a houseless Hyperstrike avionic along with a Vidar one prior to running the script to remove copies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have only Vidar available.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Have a Vidar and a houseless variant of the same avionic.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent.

The extra Hull Weave, Hyperstrike version (Sigma) is one of the three avionics you obtain for free after building your Railjack.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing is broken after the update, one or two seem to spawn but stay in place / can't seem to be caught, they don't highlight from Oxylus/Dye.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to any fishing spot, tested on both plains and orb vallis.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to fish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not being able to fish.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mutalist Cernos' Elemental Damage calculation COMPLETELY bugs out when adding Elemental mods (UI bug only)
  • VISUAL: Click this link for full GIF size: https://giant.gfycat.com/InsecureEmotionalCurlew.webm
    InsecureEmotionalCurlew-size_restricted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod the weapon and cycle through elemental mods, while taking note of the damage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The added elemental damage should function like any other weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Calculation is completely bugged out and will often give a LOWER number than its supposed total damage (UI bug only)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate.

2 hours ago, TienAnnen said:

TYPE: [RJ Configuration]

DESCRIPTION: 80% of my avionics are gone. Like Bulkhead, Hyperflux etc...

2 hours ago, -SR-Newswordman777 said:

All the avionic i had that were max and equipped on my rj are gone even the predator mod i spent plat on to get but my rj ability mods are still equipped.

2 hours ago, SmokinMoses said:
  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: 90% my avionics are gone. I lost so much progress.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None - simply launched the game after the update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my full loadout of maxed avionics where I left them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Non-applicable I guess.

2 hours ago, Ztype32 said:

TYPE:In-game (Dry Dock)
DESCRIPTION:Me and my friend don't have our Avionics installed on Railjack, we lost them. (I had Bulkhead Zetki Q^Q pls fix this)
REPRODUCTION:I don't really know that, for what i know only me and my friend found this bug
EXPECTED RESULT:I should have find all my Avionics in there
OBSERVED RESULT:I went to Dry Dock by Orbiter using the Railjack, then i went to console in Dry Dock to manage Avionics and i didn't find anything

1 hour ago, Reyhulko said:

Same 4 me, lost most of my avionics

• TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: All of my INTEGRATED avionics who where above rank 0 are gone. Lost much progress and resources. BATTLE and TACTICAL still there
  • VISUAL: none, i should have done a screen of my previous avionics, bud didn't expect this
  • REPRODUCTION: none, just went do dojo to chech after update
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my avionics where i put them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all ranked INTEGRATED avionics
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess non replicable

38 minutes ago, MeeTHooR said:
  • TYPE: RAILJACK
  • DESCRIPTION: Avionic from railjack gone also from inventory too
  • VISUAL:
  • unknown.png
    before
  • unknown.png?width=1164&height=655
  • after
  • REPRODUCTION: Drydock Dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Restore all my avionics and dont do that again 🙂
  • OBSERVED RESULT: n.d.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n.d.

32 minutes ago, Swamarian said:
  • TYPE: Railjack Configuration
  • DESCRIPTION: Prior to the update, I had everything maxed out, with about 50 avionics free.Now, I've run out of avionics with a slot still empty. Also, Hardened Casing wasn't touched by the update. (It was still slotted, at max).
  • VISUAL:
  • FsdXUuT.jpg
  • jIwUDZt.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Start slotting and upgrading avionics
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have a lot more free avionics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ran out of avionics well before I expected.

Please re-read the section about the Avionics changes in the patch notes:

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

None of your avionics are gone, you will have an unranked Vidar Bulkhead, Lavan Hyperflux etc. in your inventory. Please re-rank them to gain the same values as before the update.

• DESCRIPTION: After using Archwing, Garuda loses all Melee functionality when using her exalted Talons
  • VISUAL: (I can't really show you not being able to attack)
  • REPRODUCTION: For example, try equipping Garuda's exalted Talons and then going into archwing in a Railjack mission - Garuda loses melee functionality after returning to the railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda should not lose melee functionality
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda loses all melee functionality for the rest of the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5/5

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Update keeps failing after Launching the Launcher, it download some data and after that it goes to 99% then stay that for few mins then the fail screen shows up and repeating it again over and over. The patch seems progressing but it constantly stopping.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Upon launching the Launcher to update, verifying the game files doesn't work either.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update should've finish without interruptions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The update keeps failing and it loops itself over and over.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens 100% of the time when attempting to update the game using the.

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Power of Three (Ivara, Quiver Augment): Quiver fires three arrows and consumes 20 more Energy. 

TYPE : Augment mod from PVP to PVE, Power of three.

DESCRIPTION : The mod Power of Three does not do anything when equipped. Still 1 quiver arrow, no extra energy cost.

REPRODUCTION : In simulacrum, equip this mod on Ivara or Ivara Prime. Cast Artemis Bow or Artemis Bow Prime, then use Mouse3 to quick-cast quiver.

EXPECTED RESULT : Shoots 3 quiver arrows, or 3 times 7 arrows instead of quiver, with extra 20 energy cost at max rank.

OBSERVED RESULT : Shoots 1 arrow, no extra energy cost.

REPRODUCTION RATE : 100%.

• TYPE: [ In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Velocitus magazine size decreased to 10 from 100, where the patchnote does not say anything about the mag size. is this intended? stat drop from 100 to 10 is quite big, and i found it strange that none of this was discussed]
  • VISUAL: [unknown.png]
  • REPRODUCTION: [always, stays the same ingame, in orbit]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Magazine size used to be 100 in this weapon, and got reduced to 10 after the fix]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Magazine size reduced to 10]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

2 minutes ago, kiritochan18 said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Update keeps failing after Launching the Launcher, it download some data and after that it goes to 99% then stay that for few mins then the fail screen shows up and repeating it again over and over. The patch seems progressing but it constantly stopping.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Upon launching the Launcher to update, verifying the game files doesn't work either.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update should've finish without interruptions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The update keeps failing and it loops itself over and over.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens 100% of the time when attempting to update the game using the.

Same problem has been reproduced, reinstalled the game, plus verified the download files, enabled and disabled both bulk and aggressive downloading, tried ethernet, Wi-Fi, mobile data but the result is same. Generated logs, probably its a client -server verification hash mismatch.

"

Railjack Missions now reward more Credits at End of Mission to tie some of the main currencies into the reward structure more heavily. 

• Earth Proxima Missions reward 30,000 - 45,000 Credits depending on the node.
  • Saturn Proxima Missions reward 50,000 - 75,000 Credits depending on the node.
  • Veil Proxima Missions reward 80,000 - 150,000 Credits depending on the node. 

"

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Finished a mission in the Veil Proxima]
  • VISUAL: []
  • REPRODUCTION: [Do a mission in Veil Proxima]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Expected to be rewarded with 80k-150k credits]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Received a total of 848 credits]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It happened once so far]

Note: The Veil Proxima node was Gian Point, and the Anomaly was present. I was running solo.

43 minutes ago, Lyndylyn said:
  • TYPE: In-Game, Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: Chat linking and viewing X Relic would redirect you to Lith S8 instead
  • VISUAL: Z9WPDpg.jpgqZYoqZ0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Linking and viewing any relic other than Lith S8 in chat (Clan, Alliance, Region, etc)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: View actual linked relic and its components as intended
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Redirects the link to Lith S8 as default

38 minutes ago, D2N13L said:
  • DESCRIPTION: visual bug with relics when pressing a relic hyperlink
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/2YRHfUP
  • REPRODUCTION: Press a relic hyperlink
  • EXPECTED RESULT : Selected relic
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lith S8 relic
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when pressed

Hey Tenno! We are looking into the issue of any relic linked in chat displaying a Lith S8 relic.

the following contains 2 diff bugs (1. and 2)

• TYPE: In-game or in Drydock
  • DESCRIPTION: 1.Using a turret. 2. trying to color a paid skin
  • VISUAL:  No attachment
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. By placing yourself in any Railjack turret. 2. By trying to color your Railjack specific colors.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Exiting a turret should let me keep toggled controls. 2. Actually getting the chosen color.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1. Have to retoggle all controls (like sprint etc.). 2. Trying to color my skin black (certain areas), but it never gets darker than gray.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %

The color thing happens to several other skins. I get that it could be the texture of the “area”. But even black metallic is a thing. 😉

TYPE: UI

DESCRIPTION: The Payload tab in the drydock is showing nonsensical values. Also, the individual resources are still limited to showing 9999 despite clearly having more at the top.

VISUAL: IoPfjXU.jpgREPRODUCTION: I just logged on, equipped my avionics back (the new ones) and did kasio's rest on saturn. I doubt any of those steps would be necessary to reproduce it though.

EXPECTED RESULT: 300/300 Revolite, 365/365 Flux Energy, etc.

OBSERVED RESULT: 331/300 Revolite, 433/365 Flux Energy, etc.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. I left the drydock and came back in, nothing changed. I requipped all of my Components, nothing changed. I restarted the game, nothing changed.

• TYPE: RAILJACK
  • DESCRIPTION: Avionic from railjack gone also from inventory too
  • VISUAL:
  • unknown.png
    before
  • unknown.png?width=1164&height=655
  • after
  • REPRODUCTION: Drydock Dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Restore all my avionics and dont do that again 🙂
  • OBSERVED RESULT: n.d.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n.d.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck outside of Railjack, can't interact or board it. Can move, no access to chat or any other controls except movement and camera.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/VnBFwuH
  • REPRODUCTION:
    Spoiler

Board crew ship (Nsu Grid node(Veil Proxima)?), transfer into operator/back into frame as ship is being destroyed by Railjack front Artillery.

• EXPECTED RESULT: Return to Warframe, spawn outside of destroyed ship in Archwing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    Spoiler

Stuck in transition between Warframe and Operator floating in space, Operator is invisible. Only ephemera, small black rectangle and faint trace of hair color visible, no access to controls outside of movement. Invincible. Teammate finished mission, was forcibly teleport-ed back to ship, no change in condition.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: Not attempted.

• TYPE: Railjack Configuration
  • DESCRIPTION: Prior to the update, I had everything maxed out, with about 50 avionics free.Now, I've run out of avionics with a slot still empty. Also, Hardened Casing wasn't touched by the update. (It was still slotted, at max).
  • VISUAL:
  • FsdXUuT.jpg
  • jIwUDZt.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Start slotting and upgrading avionics
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have a lot more free avionics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ran out of avionics well before I expected.

Archived