Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

32 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

The extra Hull Weave, Hyperstrike version (Sigma) is one of the three avionics you obtain for free after building your Railjack.

Ah, so they're supposed to be there, thanks. However, the different screens (equipping, upgrading etc.) seems to get pretty confused between them. I was sure I had a VIdar Bulkhead equipped and upgraded it, but then it claimed to be max rank after upgrading and I noticed that it was the Sigma version. No idea if I was just being blind but in any case I think the Sigma versions should be more distinguishable from the others.

1 hour ago, Bullets_ZA said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
    • DESCRIPTION: Trying to download update. Jumps to 99% and then I get "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update will restart shortly...
    • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/ZAhpb4a.jpg
    • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I didn't do anything to the warframe's files
    • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish and to launch the game
    • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite from above mentioned
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

1 hour ago, asi7070 said:

same for me.

Same

• TYPE: In-game UI
  • DESCRIPTION: The objective UI disappears after executing the pilot of a crew ship.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a crew ship, execute the pilot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should kill the pilot and take control of the ship, the objective UI should remain on screen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You kill the pilot and take control of the ship but the objective UI disappears from the screen.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: If you leave a crew ship via it exploding you don't get any invulnerability.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a crew ship, destroy reactor, wait for it to explode (don't manually leave).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You exit the crew ship and are given a few seconds of invulnerability (as happens when you leave via the door).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You exit the crew ship but are not given the invulnerability.

Not sure if this is an oversight or by design.

il y a une heure, Casardis a dit :
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mutalist Cernos' cloud causes self damage.
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/EmotionalWhimsicalAmericancrow.webm
    EmotionalWhimsicalAmericancrow-size_rest
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot a surface and walk in the noxious cloud.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No self-damage, as per Warframe Revised' overhaul of self damage (worked before update 27.4.0)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self-damage occurs and will kill yourself very easily.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

Can confirm 

Also happening with torid, pox grattler

• TYPE: In Railjack Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Any mission, Just killing grineer crewships
  • VISUAL: Clip of Mooha doing it earlier: https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishTangibleSoybeanWOOP
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Shoot Crewship Engines.
    • Get off pilot seat, get into forward artillery
    • Shooting central destroyed engine with forward artillery does 0 damage to engine. Also does 0 damage to artillery.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Damage should have passed through to the crewship, potentially destroying it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage was taken by either the destroyed engine, or the crewship itself.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time we've wasted a dome charge on a destroyed engine.

TYPE: Ingame

DESCRIPTION: Axi relic appear as "|ERA|Category| (Intact) if the relic is intact. Not sure on the other relics. 

VISUAL: WmSDZti.png

REPRODUCTION: Just join a relic mission (Axi in this case) and it happend when i pressed ESC to check up on my teammates relics. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Expected it to be Axi (name of the relic) 

OBSERVED RESULT: Showed up as |ERA| |CATEGORY| 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happends every mission you run. 

TYPE: Ingame / Index

DESCRIPTION: A small green, half translucent, ball with some white "T"s on it floating under the frame

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/XKoUwFT

REPRODUCTION: Pick up a single index point

EXPECTED RESULT: No weird ball under a frame's butt

OBSERVED RESULT: A weird ball under the frame's butt

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% it seems

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing a mission in Veil Proxima Steam Controller. I was piloting my railjack when I came across a Crewship. I utilized my slingshot to breach the enemy ship and destroyed it. I used my Omni-tool to return to my Railjack. Upon return, I noticed my ship was being swarmed so I stepped onto the pilot platform and was manuevering the ship when I found out that I could not use my Steam Controller to launch Ordinance.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: This happens often if you're using a Steam Controller in Railjack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to just tap a button on my controller to launch Ordinance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I hit the button a number of times and nothing happened. I hit my middle mouse button and I managed to shoot my Railjack's Ordinance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often when I am piloting.

2 hours ago, SmokinMoses said:
  • TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: 90% my avionics are gone. I lost so much progress.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None - simply launched the game after the update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my full loadout of maxed avionics where I left them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Non-applicable I guess.

Same here,

And also add this below,

TYPE In-game Fishing 

DESCRIPTION Can't see the fish even using luminous dye (but Helios scan works), you can hit them but you can't catch them (you only hear the music)

VISUAL : -
REPRODUCTION : Go to any fishing spot and try it
EXPECTED RESULT : Fish glow (Luminous Dye effect), Fish Catch scene
OBSERVED RESULT : Invisible fish, and fish can't be catch
REPRODUCTION RATE : 100%

• TYPE: In Game / Fishing (Both Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna) 
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna with Luminous Dye deployed. 
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/lpRiKrG
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened on any fishing location on either Fortuna or Plain of Eidolon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should have been highlighted. Fish should be moving. When speared fish should be caught. Fish should be spawning. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish are not highlighted. Fish do not move. Fish cannot be caught even when speared. No fish spawn. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It occurred 2 out of 2 times on Plains of Eidolon and 2 out of 2 times on Fortuna. Attempts were started by relogging into the game. 

hace 1 hora, 98Octane dijo:

Having update issues. 

Cant update as Dx11 keeps on restarting, had to do in DX 10.. any solution for this?

thanx again

i'm having troubles with DX10 too...
fails to updates and restarts...

• TYPE: Codex Mod UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Incomplete mods' description is obfuscated by '???'
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/2me3l8t 
  • REPRODUCTION: View incomplete mods in the codex
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mod description should be shown like in the mod terminal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mod description has been replaced by question marks.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

1 hour ago, Pandabarrel said:

TYPE: Launcher

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to download the update, update gets to 99%, then I get an "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update attempts to restart.
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/aPpi25z.png
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I haven't messed with Warframe's internal files or anything like that.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish, the game to launch.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite of above.

Please fix this, i cant even get on now

1 hour ago, Orbdrin said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing is broken after the update, one or two seem to spawn but stay in place / can't seem to be caught, they don't highlight from Oxylus/Dye.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to any fishing spot, tested on both plains and orb vallis.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to fish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not being able to fish.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

8 minutes ago, Nethernome said:

TYPE In-game Fishing 

DESCRIPTION Can't see the fish even using luminous dye (but Helios scan works), you can hit them but you can't catch them (you only hear the music)

7 minutes ago, HellsHammer said:
  • TYPE: In Game / Fishing (Both Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna) 
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna with Luminous Dye deployed. 
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/lpRiKrG
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened on any fishing location on either Fortuna or Plain of Eidolon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should have been highlighted. Fish should be moving. When speared fish should be caught. Fish should be spawning. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish are not highlighted. Fish do not move. Fish cannot be caught even when speared. No fish spawn. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It occurred 2 out of 2 times on Plains of Eidolon and 2 out of 2 times on Fortuna. Attempts were started by relogging into the game. 

• TYPE: In game, Skin, animation/broken rig
  • DESCRIPTION: AKLex conclave skin rig is broken, magazine sticks through the body of the weapon rig
  • VISUAL
  •  
  • ae7cVqK.jpg
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Equipping the AKLex conclave skin on the AKLex prime
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rig is working properly, reload animation is functional
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Magazine on weapon rig sticks out the sides of each handgun of the weapon model/animation
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant
  • ORIGINAL POST Just a suggestion to add sword alone to PVE, for players seeking a melee only build, this would be a nice addition
    sC8yvlh.png

• DESCRIPTION: Plaines of Eidelon fishing is broken. There are no fish in hotspots or anywhere, tried several ponds and lakes. illumination Dye sinks straight to the bottom of the lake and vanishes and on the 2 occasions i got it to float it did not illuminate any fish. possibly because there are none.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: left the plaines came back after making more dye, (trying to unlock riven) and repeated the above with 10 more dye and 3-4 more ponds and lakes. Same results, no fish, dye sinks, 1 floated... no fish to highlight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Dye should float, fish should be illumiated... fish should be in water
  • OBSERVED RESULT: observed dye vanishing, observed dye not working when floating... observed no fish, of fish... there was none
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 times leaving and loading back in directly to the plaines.

• TYPE: In Railjack Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: all avionics disappeared from loadout
  • VISUAL:ZFmZVSt.png
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • All Avionics used and upgraded desapiert from loadout
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Retrun lost staff back to it place
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: hope 1 time

11 minutes ago, Nethernome said:

Same here,

And also add this below,

TYPE In-game Fishing 

Have the exact same problem all upgraded staff is gone

• TYPE: Arsenal UI
  • DESCRIPTION: When clicking on a build link for Mesa's "Regulator" pistols as a non-Mesa Warframe (e.g. Saryn) then the "Regulators" get rendered on that other Warframe's body, just below the belt line.
  • VISUAL: "Regulator" pistols get rendered on non-Mesa Warframes incorrectly, e.g. approximately where male reproductive organs on a human body would be.
  • REPRODUCTION: A Mesa / Mesa Prime player posts a build link for their "Regulators" into the chat window + non-Mesa Warframe clicks on that link.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Exalted weaponry such as "Regulators" should always be shown in the hands of the Warframe that has these exalted weapons and never be rendered on the Warframe the player happens to have loaded at that moment when they clicked the build link in the chat window. "Regulators" are tied to Mesa's abilities anyway, trying to show them on a non-Mesa Warframe makes little sense.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Regulator" pistols are rendered on a non-Mesa Warframes below the belt line, approximately where male reproductive organs would be on a human body
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Works everytime someone posts a build link for "Regulators" into chat and a non-Mesa player clicks on that link.

• Screenshot:

7540e56313115ddcd611b9d90cee5962.png

Earlier post reporting this bug:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1187382-penis-gun-on-saryn/

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: The game can not update the patch, everytime it starts and crashes to another page saying update failed,some content could not be downloaded from our servers
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/1TZ9LXF
  • REPRODUCTION: I dont know about this issue, never faced anything like this before, maybe networking and connectivity related issue
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update should happen as usual and after optimisation the game should be launched
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The update is not starting at all, its crashing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Honestly, it never happened to me before, so yeah this is the first time happening

• TYPE: in game both open world and any uranus mission
  • DESCRIPTION:]VISUAL:] blinking or rather clipping through the level entirely
  • REPRODUCTION: blinking into certain walls
  • EXPECTED RESULT: collision
  • OBSERVED RESULT clippingEOwU69IXUAY-jL9?format=jpg&name=large
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: can be repeated depending where you are

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack's Particle Ram strobing insanely at a very fast rate. Can't look at it without having a seizure.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into a RJ mission (join someone else's team)  and wait for them to put on the Particle Ram.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Particle Ram is activated, visible as before: glittering and shining, but semi-transparent, looking like a woven material around the RJ (or amoeba's veil, if you will :D)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Particle Ram texture is _NOT_ transparent and it strobes like crazy, blinking like a disco-ball - with the difference that it's right in your face.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/3 of foreign missions (on someone else's RJ)

EDIT:

Visible / observable from both inside and outside of the RJ

Type: update not loading

Description: every time I get to around 10% downloaded or so, the screen says that some content updates could not be downloaded from the servers and the update will restart shortly. This has fone on for several minutes and one of my friends has reported being stuck on that screen for an hour now. 

Reproduction: try to update the game it won't update properly

Expected result: the game updates normally

Observed result: it updates to a specific % then just stops.

Reproduction rate: 100%, even tried restarting the launcher and it still does this 

Archived