Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Type: update not loading (launcher)

Description: every time I get to around 10% downloaded or so, the screen says that some content updates could not be downloaded from the servers and the update will restart shortly. This has gone on for several minutes and one of my friends has reported being stuck on that screen for an hour now. 

Reproduction: try to update the game it won't update properly

Expected result: the game updates normally

Observed result: it updates to a specific % then just stops.

Reproduction rate: 100%, even tried restarting the launcher and it still does this 

(Edit): a large number of players have seen this, I kindly request that DE look into this. As I am typing this edit it has done this for the 9th time. I tried waiting a while (around 40 minutes) and it still won't work. 

• TYPE: In-game (Warframe Model Glitch)
  • DESCRIPTION: I noticed the hips of Novas Atomica Deluxe skin glitched and stretched when in certain poses
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/B9zzYXN https://imgur.com/XxDODWj
  • REPRODUCTION: To see it clearly, just equipping Wisp/ Titania Animations will work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should be smoother/ not have stretched texture and model
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When crouching or with some idle animations or doing anything that requires the femur to bend forward it glitches the texture/model on the hips
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens 100% of the time and i think the fix should be relatively easy, probably a weightpaint error on the hips that causes the glitch.

Buenos dias

hoy hace unos pocos minutos ingrese al juego y me tope con esto

unknown.png?width=832&height=468

mis avionicas maxeadas han sido removidas y borradas solo me quedaron las que ven en la imagen me gustaria que me ayuden solucionando esto lo mas pronto posible

saludos

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was using Paracesis with Cleaving Whirlwind stance
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Paracesis with Cleaving Whirlwind stance and press melee attack repeatedly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should continue to work and perform melee combos normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After a couple presses of Melee Attack (E key), I first lose control of the melee weapon, more continued presses cause me to lose control of my warframe entirely, it's stuck doing whatever it was doing (walking/runnin towards the same direction, etc) and unable to attack. The camera can be moved around, but I lose every keyboard control (including chat and Esc menu). Waiting a bit allows me to press Esc twice to open and close the menu, which fixes the issue until I start using melee again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the time, with any warframe, in any mission. This only started happening since the past couple updates.

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack and piloted Crewship can auto-orientate and fly upside-down compared to Archwing.
  • VISUAL: P5GX0Vr.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter any Railjack mission, tilt upside-down, the Railjack will now keep that orientation.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both Railjack, piloted Crewship and Archwing orientate to the same "top" of the map.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack and piloted Crewship can orientate towards both the "top" and "bottom" of the map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime it tilts past ~90° from the "default" 0°.

• DESCRIPTION: Status affliction apply to Rhino under active Iron Skin 
  • VISUAL: Indicators of Status affliction (so far Toxin / Slash / Blast / Piercing / Electricity), Electricity effect on WF (blue outline)
  • REPRODUCTION: In fight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rhino should be immune to Status affliction when Iron Skin is active
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some Status affliction don't affect Rhino HP, but Blast/Impact stagger/put Rhino on ground
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens too often for comfortable gaming

• TYPE: In-Game; Weapon Functionality (Simulor/Synoid Simulor)
  • DESCRIPTION: Was testing the Synoid Simulor out in Simulacrum and I noted that while merging orbs with each other deals damage, merging orbs with an active vortex produces no effect whatsoever other than the orb vanishing into the vortex. Insofar I can tell from the patch notes, this is not an intended change and therefore a bug.
  • VISUALhttps://streamable.com/q91a56
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to the Simulacrum (also test in real mission to eliminate possiblity of Simulacrum-exclusive bug), create a Synoid Simulor vortex near a group of enemies by merging orbs, and then keep firing orbs into that same vortex.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The expected result would be that the enemies take damage from merges as each orb enters the vortex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Merging the orbs with a vortex consumes the orb but produces no damaging pulse, only showing damage ticks from the vortex itself. Merge damage ticks are easily identifyable as they can proc status effects and crit, unlike the vortex DoT.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Under the aformentioned circumstances circumstances, always. Synoid Simulor was tested both modded and unmodded, no difference noted. Was only tested with Excalibur Umbra, unknown if other frames influence this.

• DESCRIPTION: Archwing can't blink when near structures in space
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Fly near wrecks or boss asteroid bases, blink will at some point stop working and will instead dodge forward.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect blink to work regardless of what I am near.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blink breaks when near some structures.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ~75%

TYPE: Launcher Update

DESCRIPTION: Update continuously fails. States "Update Failed. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers"

VISUAL: Launcher failed notice

REPRODUCTION: Every time I launch the launcher

EXPECTED RESULTS: To have the Updater update correctly

OBSERVED RESULT: Updater fail

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Certain pre-spawned items in railjack missions don't get pulled by vacuum
  • VISUALkRniqi5.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Find where the item in the image is placed in RJ missions, one group in particular refuses to get vacuumed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All items get vacuumed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Certain items don't get vacuumed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% if you can find this exact spawn group.

• TYPE: Explosive Weapon Properties
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Ayanga deals self-damage instead of causing the knockback/stagger animations
  • REPRODUCTION: Call down the Kuva Ayanga as a heavy weapon in a ground mission and bullet jump into the explosions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Knockback/stagger animations
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self-damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack weapons, can't upgrade a built ~58% weapon with a 60% wreck, see image album for details.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/fVCSKrX
  • REPRODUCTION: In above image.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect to be able to upgrade something that is clearly not maxed, even if the item I'm sacrificing is maxed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't upgrade with a maxed item.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

3 hours ago, Pandabarrel said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
    • DESCRIPTION: Trying to download the update, update gets to 99%, then I get an "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update attempts to restart.
    • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/aPpi25z.png
    • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I haven't messed with Warframe's internal files or anything like that.
    • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish, the game to launch.
    • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite of above.

I'm having the same issue as above, kindly see to this

3 hours ago, Pandabarrel said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
    • DESCRIPTION: Trying to download the update, update gets to 99%, then I get an "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update attempts to restart.
    • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/aPpi25z.png
    • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I haven't messed with Warframe's internal files or anything like that.
    • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish, the game to launch.
    • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite of above.

I ~Had~  the same problem. It seems the update updates like normal at first, but then at 25% - 30% download completion, it skips to 100% and then tells me the update has failed.

But after a few attempts, the update went as normal, and Warframe launched as normal.

So, maybe try a few more times?

• DESCRIPTION: Cannot Fish In Orb Of Vallis, the fish is not moving then when you spear the fish it only hits and don't reel back the fish, hence got no fish. Using bait also didn't spawn any fish
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Fishing in Orb of Vallis
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fishing go back to normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You can't go fishing

10 minutes ago, UserO1 said:

DESCRIPTION: Update continuously fails. States "Update Failed. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers"

I have literally the same problem for like hour right now. Problems with servers DE?

1 minute ago, Kaziroh said:

I have literally the same problem for like hour right now. Problems with servers DE?

Ikr, can't even play the game which sucks. Plus I can't update it either so I'm just stuck watching others complain about in game bugs when I can't enter the game at all lol

Also it just did this for the 3rd time that I tried to update the game (as in launch the actual game, its the 7th time looking at that screen) gg ima say game broke. Pls help

• DESCRIPTION: Fashion-framing. Details are in the post.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try equipping i.e. Oberon shoulder accessories on the Oberon Freyarch skin on both prime and regular. You will find that different pieces will be available for the two.

• DESCRIPTION: Installing and ranking up the new Railjack Avionic "Cruising Speed" adds permanent, limitless (?) flightspeed to Railjack in RJ-Missions
  • VISUAL:
  • Warframe0001.jpg
  • Warframe0002.jpg
  • Warframe0003.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Install the mod, upgrade it, de-install and re-install it or just quit the RJ-Config-console in hangar and re-enter it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 80% increase of base-flighspeed to RJ after install of mod, decrease back to base-speed after de-install
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Every re-install of the max-rank mod "Cruising Speed" adds a flat 120 m/s flightspeed (with my current sigma mark3 engine) on top of the shown flightspeed, exiting and re-entering the RJ-config-console does the same as long as the mod stays installed, de-installing the mod stops aforementioned behavior, de-installing the mod does not decrease flightspeed back to normal base-speed. I did a normal RJ-Mission (started from inside the hangar) to exclude a pure UI-bug. It was....fast. Really...fast.
  • Edit: Exiting the dojo and re-entering it without the mod installed resets RJ-flightspeed back to baselevel (218 m/s in my case, with "Conic Nozzle" at max-rank)

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The grattler projectile can deal self damage due to the aoe explosion targeting the user or an other player.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/pbWpZW8VgJg
  • REPRODUCTION: It occurs automatically while using the grattler.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Grattler aoe explosion should ignore the players and not do yourself damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The projectile should not target the player using the gun ore friendlies and it should not explode in the players face blinding them and dealing damage to them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is very easy to reproduce just shoots something near you with the grattler.

11 minutes ago, I_AM_MTJP said:

I ~Had~  the same problem. It seems the update updates like normal at first, but then at 25% - 30% download completion, it skips to 100% and then tells me the update has failed.

But after a few attempts, the update went as normal, and Warframe launched as normal.

So, maybe try a few more times?

didnt work, waiting for DE to fix

• TYPE: [ In-Game,Bug ]
  • DESCRIPTION: [ I was making resources to make the archwing launcher, I saw the update announcement I did the extraction, restarted the game and when I went to the forge to make the launcher, the diagram was gone.]
  • VISUAL: [none]
  • REPRODUCTION: [I just logged in again and was gone]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should appear in the forge or in the inventory]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ the diagram disappeared after updating ]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Copy and pasted from another user, because its the exact same problem.

VISUAL: Launcher failed notice

Archived