Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Menu/Relic selection/rafinning also applies in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sorting relics by name have no effect (at least for french client did not tried changing language)
  • VISUAL: 21CBA2F6BA24FA9C8F22F46278F59B9C50841028
  • REPRODUCTION: open a relic selection menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sorting relic by name i would expect something like Neo A1, Neo A2, Neo C1, Neo F2.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Relic are randomly displayed like Neo s11, Neo f3, NeoZ5, Neo D2, Neo P1...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far everytime I open a relic selection menu

TYPE: Launcher Update

DESCRIPTION: Update continuously fails. States "Update Failed. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers"

VISUAL: Launcher failed notice

REPRODUCTION: Every time I launch the launcher

EXPECTED RESULTS: To have the Updater update correctly

OBSERVED RESULT: Updater fail

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Copy and pasted from another user, because its the exact same problem.

most of my avionics are gone, I had all the BiS avionics like zekti predator for example. I also had 1 of every avionic at max rank, those are gone too.

I even paid plat for some of these. Also where is the dirac spent on these?

This isn't funny anymore. Wasting couple of 10 minutes to suddenly face the very same old bug since the beginning. Cmon DE ... this is the third time in 7 runs ...

Qsx0NRQ.jpg

XPip3La.jpg

6dViWcE.jpg

JqMrSy0.jpg

hu7aOQT.png

Doors won't open, neither move. This is bullsh*t.

7 hours ago, Bullets_ZA said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
    • DESCRIPTION: Trying to download update. Jumps to 99% and then I get "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update will restart shortly...
    • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/ZAhpb4a.jpg
    • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I didn't do anything to the warframe's files
    • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish and to launch the game
    • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite from above mentioned
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

This is happening to me as well.

Got it to work. Eventually. It was managing to download small portions of the update at a time before it'd fail, so after enough attempts the whole thing got through.

Destroying all engines on a crew ship  can also instantly kill the pilot and gunners, leaving the ship crippled  even after the engines are repaired. 

Odonata's "seeking fire" does about 20 damage against a level 1 khoma flak,  cannot   lock on to  railjack enemies,  breaking the guiding of the missiles, the 300 base damage they are supposed to have is not shown in the skill hint. The missiles are also too slow to outrun so they can only hit nearly crippled targets or those that go in a straight line.

Elytrion Core vent does not block any projectiles from railjack enemies. 

Exiting exploding ships  keeps randomly spawning the archwing at local entries to  mission targets like asteroid bases. ? cutscene skip related maybe?

RECURSIVE MOD EFFECT!!! : installing cruise speed and conic nuzzle at the same time will cause cruising speed to be stacked on to the railjack's speed everytime you get out of 3000 meter range from enemies, quickly speeding at severalt housands of meters per second within a few seconds of gameplay... GOD that was awesome

69gjEC3.png

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish in perpetual spawning, can´t catch them, they are nowhere to be seen, the few that you can see are in that blue light that happens when they are spawning but even when hooked they wont come to you. This is hapening both on the valley and plains
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: just try and go fish anything
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to have fish appear and then be able to catch them and craft stuff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: wasted time, didn't get fish, got hungry, tried to order sushi, sushi place was closed, got sad
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 142.69% of the time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish in both POE and Orb Vallis don't spawn in, and when the do, are invisible and can't be caught. The only thing visible is the name and health bar
  • VISUAL: 17OMaxz.jpgHJms0o3.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go fishing
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fishes should appear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to complete Kasio's belt due to a door not opening inside pulse turbine.
  • VISUALhttps://gfycat.com/shabbyclassickakarikis
  • REPRODUCTION: Que into Kasios's belt Solo (or any other mission with a pulse turbine objective I guess) and see if the door stays closed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Door opens, letting me hack the console and complete the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Door did not open.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Completed the whole Saturn proxima chart Solo after the update and this happened on my 3rd Kasio's belt run. Did every other mission once without any problems. Haven't tried to replicate with a group.

21 minutes ago, SiriusTX said:

• TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
• DESCRIPTION: Most of my avionics are gone
• VISUAL: None
• REPRODUCTION: Launched the game after the update
• EXPECTED RESULT: Having my avionics back
• OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all integrated avionics
• REPRODUCTION RATE: Non-applicable

After the RJ revised update all previously install avionics are returned, as well as all diarac.

• DESCRIPTION: "Please exit and rerun launcher" is displayed every time after I enter password, the game never opens now.
  • VISUAL: rJTR9Z.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the launcher. Tried restarting the game several times, game version doesn't change, but it still claims there is a newer version available, got plenty of fixed disk space and launcher just says "WARFRAME IS UP TO DATE" before game is opened. Also verified cache, with no errors reported.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Game opens in Orbiter.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nag screen with an error "Please exit and rerun the launcher." is displayed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: After updating the game to the newest available, upon putting my credentials, I get the "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher." message. The version I have at the moment is 2020.05.01.15.10
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: To reproduce this bug, you need to reload the launcher and restart the game you put on production. After putting your access credentials, the error occurs.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to log in.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher." message.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to log in.

• DESCRIPTION: After updating the game to the newest available, upon putting my credentials, I get the "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher." message. The version I have at the moment is 2020.05.01.15.10
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: To reproduce this bug, you need to reload the launcher and restart the game you put on production. After putting your access credentials, the error occurs.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to log in.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher." message.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to log in.

i copied it from a user because its the exact same problem.

7 minutes ago, Trajectos said:
  • DESCRIPTION: "Please exit and rerun launcher" is displayed every time after I enter password, the game never opens now.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the game.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nag screen with an error "Please exit and rerun the launcher." is displayed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (tried restarting the game several times, game version doesn't change, but it still claims there is a newer version available)

Exactly this. Even tried verifying game cache via the launcher and it's doing the same thing.

verifying the cache and everything wont work. The launcher is an update behind the actual game so util they catch the launcher up to date, its going to keep on trying to put you in an earlier version.

It Happens aswell with mostly of Heavy Blade Zaws builds.

Ho1gyDk.png

OBSERVED RESULT: In mission 60% of times it stays in the hand of the frame while equipping a primary or secondary it overlays being a Huge Heavy Blade and a Gun inside of it.

6 hours ago, nickbananaboy said:
  • TYPE: In Orbiter
  • DESCRIPTION: Exit the arsenal
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/dPqsAtx.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply equip zaw in arsenal and exit
  • EXPECTED RESULT: no weapon should hold in hand in orbiter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Frame went idle pose while equipped zaw clipped on hand
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only with my Kroostra grip zaw

• DESCRIPTION: Login screen keeps asking to update game via launcher even after patching latest hotfix
  • VISUAL: 0Ah9NH5.pngyTtBdMu.pngU4MKPkS.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Starting the game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to login after inputting password
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Login screen prompts new update available even after patching
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

20 minutes ago, Trajectos said:
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the launcher. Tried restarting the game several times, game version doesn't change, but it still claims there is a newer version available, got plenty of fixed disk space and launcher just says "WARFRAME IS UP TO DATE" before game is opened. Also verified cache, with no errors reported.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Ok this is no longer an issue for me, the game opens now.

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to log in. Launcher says its currently up to date. When at login screen, says new version of warframe is available. Won't let me log in.
  • VISUAL:   Error - New update to warframe launcher. Please update
  • REPRODUCTION: Login?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Logged
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Error message to update launcher
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Was everytime I logged in
  • FIX:  Kill steam Client bookstrapper process.

1 hour ago, Pacheon said:

This isn't funny anymore. Wasting couple of 10 minutes to suddenly face the very same old bug since the beginning. Cmon DE ... this is the third time in 7 runs ...

Qsx0NRQ.jpg

XPip3La.jpg

6dViWcE.jpg

JqMrSy0.jpg

hu7aOQT.png

Doors won't open, neither move. This is bullsh*t.

^ dis

• TYPE: Login
  • DESCRIPTION: Logging back in after a required update (second or third time today, Railjack Revisited must be making some waves)
  • VISUAL: You know what the login screen looks like, but logout had been normal, so the kneeling warframe was my Hildryn, not the default Excalibur.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened every time I tried to log in after the update - until I tried one more time 5 minutes ago, for this bug report.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Log in to game as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got a message saying "A New Version of Warframe is available. Exit to update blah blah blah"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I tried to log in, until a few minutes ago.

Archived