Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Bug type:

opening launcher

Launcher crashes immediately.

previously, the launcher had opened but would say something about a preprocess failing, with no methods working to fix it.

after a few attempts restarting my launcher/pc it just evolved to this

TYPE:In-game (Railjack)
DESCRIPTION:Titania prime becomes giant!
REPRODUCTION: 

1. Enter into a crewship
  2. press 4 to use titania's ultimate
  3. while you are in "fairy mode" (Titania's ult) press 5 to use the tenno (get out of the warframe)
  4. While you are the tenno, exit from crewship (to the space)
  5. once outside, press C to "teleport" to he railjack using the Omni tool
  6. Voilà!! you are a Giant Titania! (press ultimate to "fix it")

EXPECTED RESULT: Go back to the railjack with Warframe in normal size
OBSERVED RESULT: My warframe become giant and I can't move because I'm bigger than the Railjack hahaha

after update 27.4 , all installed integrated avionic is gone, this included all max rank avionic.

• TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: all installed integrated avionic is all gone, this included all max rank avionic. I lost so much progress.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None - simply launched the game after the update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having my full loadout of previous maxed avionics where I left them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Non-applicable 

TYPE:  In-Game,   UI
DESCRIPTION: I have opened View Recent Players and before I could right click one of the names the entire list disappeared
VISUAL: WU0N4BY.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Open the View Recent Players and wait 1s
EXPECTED RESULT: To see the list of all most recent squadmates 
OBSERVED RESULT: The list disappears after 1s
REPRODUCTION RATE: every time I open the View Recent Players / Recently Met Players

• TYPE: [In-game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Projectile on a skinned heavy blade zaw is invisible]
  • VISUAL: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogKpRncBZKk]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Use heavy blade skin on zaw]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Projectile should be visible]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Projectile is not visible (causing many unexpected staggers)]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens in all missions when skin is applied]

Using dokram blade and heavy blade mizar skin.Not game breaking but does feel very bad to play with :/

TYPE: In-game/Railjack

DESCRIPTION: Cannot exit railjack in dojo.

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Return to Dry Dock from a railjack mission

EXPECTED RESULT: The vessel will spit you out on top of the railjack customization console.

OBSERVED RESULT: Screen will momentarily black out only to fade back in to reveal you're still in your railjack.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% as far as I know.

• TYPE: In-Game / Combat
  • DESCRIPTION: The "pull" effect while using Exodia Hunt on a Zaw feels like it may be very over-tuned. The below video shows two specific effects; (1) enough pull to push me away, and (2) a dizzying amount of centrifugal force.  The first has been a regular occurrence from before the patch, while the second I've only noticed since today. I suspect it's because the arcane is triggering several times in succession, but it's difficult to even hit a target when they're orbiting my 'frame at high speed!
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/YyEISyR
  • REPRODUCTION: I've only been doing this with my Dokrahm (+Shtung) Zaw with Rending Crane, but it happens very consistently.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pull enemies to my frame, perhaps with a slight stagger
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm being knocked backwards off of platforms, and fruitlessly missing my orbiting targets
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent with the above build

https://imgur.com/a/YyEISyR

TYPE: In-game/Railjack

DESCRIPTION: After finishing the sentient anomaly main mission (eliminate all sentients) and exploring the place, I tried to activate the navigation console but it doesn't give me the option to nor does it activate with the interaction key.

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Finish a railjack mission with the final objective done being the sentient anomaly. Stay in the anomaly, ignoring the "return to railjack" timer. Attempt to activate the navigation console.

EXPECTED RESULT: You should be able to see the navigation prompt show and be able to activate the navigation console.

OBSERVED RESULT: No option to activate, nor does it activate when tried.

REPRODUCTION RATE: First occurence

TYPE: Movement issue [Arch-Melee]
DESCRIPTION: While using Rathbone Arch-Melee, user will be randomly "yeeted" in a direction. No directional inputs were set in the attached video. Bug is reproducible on 10 concurrent attempts. Included in video is screen of Archwing loadout; non-archwing loadout seems non-important as I changed loadouts multiple times in testing before reporting.
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/1KPHEq4wpkA
REPRODUCTION: 
1) Intitiate any archwing mission with any arch-melee equipped. [Venus Archwing Exterminate for ease of reproduction]
2) approach enemy with arch-melee out.
3) Press your Melee Attack Key.
3a) Heavy Melee input also triggers this effect.
3b) Regardless of directional inputs or lacktherof, you will be flung randomly. sitting absolutely still at point blank range seems to be the only method of attack that doesn't hurl you random directions.

EXPECTED RESULT: Movement halts within 2.5-5 meters of enemy, and enemy is struck by archmelee swing attack.
OBSERVED RESULT: Player is sent in random, sporadic directions.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 10 full attempts were made, including alternate loadouts. 10/10 reproducable. 

I'm consistently getting the "update failed content could not be downloaded from the server" error. Then it tries to repeat the download and fails again. I know it's friday night but weekends are really the only time I can play consistently and it's very frustrating especially with two timed events going on.

TYPE: [RJ Configuration]

DESCRIPTION: Its all gone, my upgraded avionic for my Railjack are just gone. No longer equipped to my ship, and no longer in my inventory. I don't understand why or how but it seems I'm not the only one, please help.

• TYPE: Visual glitch
  • DESCRIPTION: Exodia Contagion projectile invisible with a skin in the weapon AND incorrect hold of the weapon.
  • VISUAL: https://prnt.sc/s9gvz8
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a skin in a zaw with exodia contagion, try to use the arcane. (I only tested with Heavy Blade Dominion Skin)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Projectile thrown with double jump + aim glide AND sound feedback when projectile hits wall/ground.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No projectile at all, no sound feedback in collision but damage still inflicted to enemies and "projectile" explosion (without visual feedback)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, with a zaw equipped with a skin and exodia contagion.

9 hours ago, Pandabarrel said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
    • DESCRIPTION: Trying to download the update, update gets to 99%, then I get an "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update attempts to restart.
    • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/aPpi25z.png
    • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I haven't messed with Warframe's internal files or anything like that.
    • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish, the game to launch.
    • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite of above.
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Same issue.

6 hours ago, Madame_Werewolf said:
  • TYPE: Avionics
  • DESCRIPTION: The Particle Ram gets incredibly flashy, to the point it hurts my eyes. I'm lucky to not suffer from epilepsy becayse this might easily cause it.
  • VISUAL: I couldn't record it for lack or appropriate tools.
  • REPRODUCTION: I believe it depends on the Railjack movements. There are some rare moments when the Particle Ram looks stable, but it never lasts long, just a few seconds.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ... not having to rik an epileptic seizure?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't had any noticeble effect, but I could feel my eyes getting tired.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, since the moment the Particle Ram gets activated.

Confirmed this problem, and seriously DE you'd better fix this problem quickly. It may related to the settings for particle ram to display custom color.

• TYPE: Railjack.
  • DESCRIPTION: Flux energy not being the same in the Railjack shown stats, in Railjack mission as the Flux energy shown in crafting payload for Railjack and in the Railjack forge.
  • VISUAL:aoaKF0i.jpgRNwl161.jpghJPE6km.jpgvxT20O6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Having the same Flux energy as shown in the crafting payload and in the Railjack forge.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Having less energy than what its supposed to be.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

This bug has been in the game for a long while I even think its been in the game since railjack got released so please find a fix for it soon.

sorry to avoid using the format but im going to keep this simple-er

now... its even more laughable. voidhole > enemies. repeat. combined with weaker infantry and a total loss of mobility really doesnt make for a more enjoyable experience.

this saddens me. 

you should have buffed speed of both boost and normal speed. let enemies continue to hit hard. and if you were hell-bent on nerfing infantry, you could have just balanced quality over quantity. 

it feels less like a block buster action experience now than it did, and thats saying something because it was lacking to begin with.

this is coming from a guy who loved archwing and had very high hopes for rj. 

it feels more like a magic schoolbus than a battleship. in fact, im going to change my ships name from mercedes lenz to magic schoolbus now. thanks. now i gotta paint it yellow. 😞 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was farming the Pennant BP from Flexa 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: By using the Void Cloak mod ( Mine is maxed out )
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As normal I would go cloaked, the ship lights would all go red, but after the duration and the lights turn back on, ships would still not attack me.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: At first I wasn't sure why, but all the enemy ships stopped attacking me. They still attacked me in my Archwing, and on foot Grineer still engaged, but none of the ships. After a couple tries, it seems the Void Cloak effect is just permanent? or extremely long duration.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It persisted through mission loads, and was reproduced even after returning to Dock and starting over. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Volt Shield, Mutalist Quanta Bubble, Odonata shield innate elements no longer combines with non-hitscan weapon elements.
  • VISUALNvlcyZm.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot a non-hitscan weapon with a primary element (heat, electric, toxic, cold) through a volt/odonata shield or mutalist quanta bubble
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Toxic, for example, should produce Corrosive Damage through volt shields.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Toxic will produce Toxic + Electricity damage through a volt shield, or Toxic + Heat through odonata shields.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

I've got two bugs. (RIP me)

Number One:

Type: In-game (Railjack)

Description: Railjack turrets, under unknown conditions, will lock at the bottom (where you would be if you were actively using a turret) and be unaccessable.

Visual: See video below

Reproduction: Unknown

Expected Result: Should be able to use turrets

Observed Result: Cannot interact with turrets in any way

Reproduction Rate: Unknown (Has occurred twice to me so far, once on port and the other on starboard)

Note: Was able to fix first time when another person used the exact turret, but the second time this method failed.

Number Two:

Type: Ingame-Railjack

Description: For me, most of the times when the host returns to Dry Dock, the Railjack doesn't let me out when I try to exit.

Visual: See video below

Reproduction: (Unknown)

Expected Result: Be able to exit Railjack into Dry Dock

Observed Result: Railjack keeps me on board

Reproduction Rate: Unknown (Has occurred several times)

Video 1:

Video 2:

type: ingame

Description:team killing bug with the mutalist cernos

Visual: no need 

Reproduction: shoot at players feet then leave match marks cloud as hostile 

Expected Result: not kill friendly players post railjack mission when they leave 

Observed result : a player shot at my feet during the warp jump back to my dojo with the mutalist cernos then left i was instantly downed cause of the mssive toxin cloud

Reproduction rate:unknown as ide rather not grief other parties

• DESCRIPTION: Kuva Lich receive less damage when is under the Slow effect of Temporal Blast
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Temporal Blast to slow down the Lich and the Lich will start to receive less damage than normal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Lich should not gain damage reduction when debuffed by the slow down effect of Temporal Blast
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Lich gain Damage reduction when under a the effect of Temporal blast
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% after using temporal blast the Lich gain damage reduction and our weapon deal less damage against them.

• DESCRIPTION: Kuva Lich receive less damage when is under the Slow effect of Rhino Stomp
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Rhino Stomp to slow down the Lich and the Lich will start to receive less damage than normal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Lich should not gain damage reduction when debuffed by the slow down effect of Rhino Stomp
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Lich gain Damage reduction when under a the effect of Rhino Stomp
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% after using Rhino Stomp the Lich gain damage reduction and our weapon deal less damage against them.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Elytron core vent afterburner clouds disappear instead of igniting.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Elytron with Afterburner augment. Start RJ mission. Use Core Vent. Shoot the clouds (or use an Elytron ability).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Clouds should ignite.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Clouds disappear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened each time I've tried it.

Archived