Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Mutalist Cernos and Pox Damage over Time applying self-damage.
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The weapon Torid still causes self-damage
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/AgedScentedBandicoot.webm
    AgedScentedBandicoot-size_restricted.gif
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Torid and walk into its gas cloud
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No self-damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Causes self-damage, despite recent patch
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: Mission Progression
  • DESCRIPTION: Only 18/20 Sentients spawned in the anomaly. Forcing a mission abort.
  • REPRODUCTION: Was playing solo, died and revived in the anomaly, and smashed the Erra crystal before killing all the enemies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Minimum of 20 sentients should have spawned, so that the mission could be completed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 18 Sentients spawned, and the mission was not completable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have only tried once. Have seen other similar reports in the past.

• TYPE: [Index activity]
  • DESCRIPTION: [While i was playing index, i noticed that the enemies where super easy to kill compaired to before]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [use any weapon on index enemies]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [the enemies in index, i played high risk, could be killed absurdly easy compared to before the latest update]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every time]

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Taking a crew ship down to 0 HP makes engines untargetable 
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/xKD0qZZ
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: you should be able to destroy engines while the 0HP ship is disabled and not have to wait for it to heal back to half HP to be able to destroy them and kill half the crew
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

• DESCRIPTION: Vomvolysts move at a significantly slower rate
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into PoE at night and find a Vom
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Voms move at their normal speed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Voms are slowed down to a crawling speed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Amps are dealing more damage to eidolon shields
  • REPRODUCTION: Deal damage to Teralyst/Gantulyst/Hydrolyst shields
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Amps deal expected amount of damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Amps are dealing more damage than usual. It seems like this is only on critical hits but haven't been able to confirm this 100% or not

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Launcher fails to patch, error screen states "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers".
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Mv4XUqf
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to start game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Launcher patches and launches game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Launcher fails to patch and subsequently fails to launch game
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

Attempting to "Get Logs" results in the error message changing to "Cannot find Warframe executable". Attempted DX10/11 switch, some report that this works. Did not work.
Using Steam installation.

19 minutes ago, Speenah said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Eidolon shields seem reduced
  • REPRODUCTION: Deal damage to Teralyst/Gantulyst/Hydrolyst shields
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shields are not as easy to break
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shields were depleted easier than before. I have nothing to go on here other than it seemed to take half as long as normal

I saw someone say that the shields were nerfed after the mega-revisit update where they added 25% dmg reduction and shield-gating. It was mentioned only here from what I could find but at that time I tried testing it out too and got similar results so I expected people to update the wiki and stuff but its been a month already so idk.

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack - Tactical 10 Teleport is not working properly when I am not the host.
  • REPRODUCTION: If you have tactical level 10, on a mission that you are not hosting, try using the tactical 10  teleport to go to another player's location
  • EXPECTED RESULT: you will be teleported to the location of the other player
  • OBSERVED RESULT: warframe teleports into space in a totally random place on the map with the archwing equipped more than 10,000 meters from the location of the player I intended to teleport to.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when you are not the host. If you are the host, work as expected.

• TYPE: Avionics
  • DESCRIPTION: The Particle Ram rapidly flashes whenever the railjack is moving
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: With respect, I don't really want to subject myself to it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Potential epileptic risk and unpleasant game play.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The particle ram rapidly flashes whenever the railjack is moving, everything is fine from the pilot's perspective
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As stated above, I don't really want to subject myself to this, another user has reported this so I'll quote their post for reference.
10 hours ago, Madame_Werewolf said:
  • TYPE: Avionics
  • DESCRIPTION: The Particle Ram gets incredibly flashy, to the point it hurts my eyes. I'm lucky to not suffer from epilepsy becayse this might easily cause it.
  • VISUAL: I couldn't record it for lack or appropriate tools.
  • REPRODUCTION: I believe it depends on the Railjack movements. There are some rare moments when the Particle Ram looks stable, but it never lasts long, just a few seconds.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ... not having to rik an epileptic seizure?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't had any noticeble effect, but I could feel my eyes getting tired.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, since the moment the Particle Ram gets activated.

• TYPE: Railjack mission with Shipkiller Point-Of-Interest
  • DESCRIPTION: I ran Kasio's Rest on Saturn Proxima alone.  I took out all the fighters and crewships, then the Shipkiller Platform.  The Shipkiller's laser/cannon continued firing, nonstop, after both of its cores/reactors were destroyed.
  • VISUAL: In the photo below, the Shipkiller Platform is offline/disabled, and no longer showing as a mission objective.5356A9F1BD9EB1E11FBE63CDDFCE52131D8E207E
  • REPRODUCTION: It's possible this glitch occurs if the second core is destroyed while the shipkiller's cannon/laser is firing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The cannon/laser should cease firing after both of its reactors/cores are destroyed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The cannon/laser fires nonstop at your Railjack while within range of the Shipkiller platform.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've seen this glitch repeatedly over the past several months, typically on Veil Proxima missions.

Should probably use this thread for bug reports rather than my seperate archwing bug collection thread.

TYPE: Visual
DESCRIPTION: Phaedra's stock is missing in all forms on the weapon in game.
VISUAL: 
EH6YQuD.jpgREPRODUCTION: Equip the Phaedra.
EXPECTED RESULT: For the Phaedra's stock to be visible along with the rest of the model.
OBSERVED RESULT: The stock was missing.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: Mods
  • DESCRIPTION: You can see that reflection hasn't been updated yet. It would be great if it worked with combo counter, doing more damage the more combo you had.
  • VISUALlatest?cb=20171007154050
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into a mission and block.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Reflection would reflect damage back at enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reflection does nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Always

• TYPE: In-Game, Drydock
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to exit Railjack in Dry Dock until after ship has completely stopped and sounds have stopped playing
  • REPRODUCTION: Return to Dry Dock after any Railjack Mission (even free flight), attempt to exit the ship before it stops moving.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should end up at the ship config console off the port bow.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The screen fades to black, and I reappear on the ship at the hatch I was trying to exit from.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened all three times I have returned to Dry Dock from missions. Every time, I was able to do this several times in a row (minimum of 6) before being able to exit the Railjack. I was never able to exit the Railjack before the ship stopped moving. The last time when I was paying close attention, I had to wait for the audio to finish playing as well.

52 minutes ago, Scrat14378 said:

Same problem in my RJ i´m sad and angry

Reread patch notes more carefully. All your avionics are simply unranked and all diracs are refunded. The avionics system has been streamlined so DE unequipped them from the integrated slots before unranking them. 

You would have noticed they're all there if you simply checked in your avionics.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Archwing melee lunge extremely inconsistent, Extend mod makes Archmelee unusable.
VISUAL:
Kaszas demo:           
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acIEU3s-65E
Agkuza demo:           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHYpP70LQT0
Centaur demo:          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC2bFLlqxEI
Knux demo:               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vt_v8WWyng
Onorix demo:             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2u0Aq095cU
Rathbone demo:        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd5v090g0yM
Prisma Veritux demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQRfsSHLOE
REPRODUCTION: Attempting to Archmelee whilst the Extend mod is equipped. In the demonstrations I attempted to Archmelee from various ranges as well as whilst moving and stationary. Results were inconsistent but it is more than possible to replicate multiple times in a short period of time.
EXPECTED RESULT: For the Archmelee to lunge to the side of the target and continue the attack animation.
OBSERVED RESULT: Archmelee when attempting to lunge would randomly teleport to varying distances instead of lunging and furthermore would sometimes hurl me 500+ metres in the opposite direction of the target. Attempting to melee whilst in enclosed spaces made carrying out the whole animation impossible for some weapons as the game would almost without fault throw me into the walls.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Extremely consistent when running regular Archwing nodes. All demonstrations were on the Salacia node on Neptune. The Extend mod made reproduction rate near 100% for most weapons.

• TYPE: In-Game ( Character Movement & Animations)
  • DESCRIPTION: A Multitude of both Warframe & Operator Knockdown Animations have Unexpected Differences or Missing Features compared to prior to the update.
  • REPRODUCTION: Inflict sufficient self-stagger with an appropriate weapon, suffer knockdown from a shield lancer, or a pull knockdown from a scorpion/infested ancient.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As a WARFRAME or OPERATOR, when inflicted with large Knockdown from either a weapon or enemy unit (scorpion/lancer/ancient), i should be smacked against the floor, and recover smoothly in a direction able to be influenced by my movement input after a short (0.8sec~ish) delay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As an OPERATOR, knockdown inflicted by Enemy Units & Self-Damage Stagger is the expected duration (0.8~ish seconds?) with recovery resulting in the expected animation, however missing influence from movement input! This results in an increased downtime and the 'no movement influence getup' animation.
    As a WARFRAME, knockdown inflicted by Enemy Units is abnormally short (0.4~ish seconds) with recovery being an unusually fast roll animation in the direction my Warframe is Facing. This recovery is also missing influence from movement input. Self-Damage Stagger is the expected duration (0.8~ish seconds?) with recovery resulting in the expected animation, however again; missing influence from movement input.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Tested in star chart missions, simulacrum, and railjack.

• TYPE: Railjack mission, mission-critical glitch.  Observed on Vand Cluster, Saturn Proxima and Nsu Grid, Veil Proxima.
  • DESCRIPTION: In three missions where a Point Of Interest was a Pulse Turbine, I've noticed that all four circular green doors inside the Pulse Turbine (except the one from the Airlock Hallway to the Shield Generator Hall) were locked: I've disabled many Pulse Turbines, and this is the first time these particular doors have been locked.  The large rectangular doors leading from the Shield Generator Hall to the Engine Room and Bridge operated normally.  Because the final step in the mission objective is to hack a console which destroys the radar array, and because said console is behind one of these circular green doors, I had no choice but to abort the mission.
  • VISUAL: I have two screenshots of the locked green door leading to the radar array console (one in warframe, one in Operator), and a screenshot of another locked green door across the room.  The last screenshot is from the third encounter on Nsu Grid.
  • 32DAAF501E47398DE2EA556B9676554EB02F71DB
  • BF2DFFC1CC2074F16CDCD1ED893F97851058550C
  • E5EC0495B9A8DD88B115B7961CB5899493E680C0
  • 2B3E2CC203C32E8C0E387626E282005CFD059531
  • REPRODUCTION: Possibly any Railjack mission where the Pulse Turbine is a Point Of Interest.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All circular green doors in the Pulse Turbine should be unlocked at all times.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All circular green doors in the Pulse Turbine (except the one from the Airlock Hallway to the Shield Generator Hall) were locked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The first 3 railjack missions with a Pulse Turbine had the locked doors: after that, I exited the game, then both verified and optimized the cache, even though I had just optimized the cache after downloading 27.4.1.  In the 4th mission, the doors functioned normally.  Did not encounter this glitch again until May 17, while hosting an Earth Proxima mission with two clanmates.  Encountered again May 19 on Spiro Gap, Saturn Proxima, while playing alone.  Occurs sometimes, but not constantly.

• DESCRIPTION: Garuda can't use her talons in Railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION: In arsenal for Garuda remove melee weapon, mod Garuda for use her talons, go any railjack mission, find an anemy on-foot, use melee attack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: enemy got damaged
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: constantly

• TYPE: [RJ Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: After finish the update i loss my avionics ,the installed avionics missing. The remaining avionics are rank 0 
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Please give back those avionics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost most of my avionics.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: None

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing Warframe when the Update came out. Since then I'm trying to download the update without success. I also tried verifying/optimizing cache and even re-downloading the whole game. But I still end up with the same screen "Some elements of the update couldn't be downloaded from our servers".
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have downloaded the update and be able to launch Warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm stuck in a download loop where the download never reached the end and start up again from the beginning.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time I launch the game.

• TYPE: [ In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Still having the problem of missions loading with no enemies.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea. Im the owner of my ship and we jumped 4 times and had no enemies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies/Objective Spawns
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Enemies
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: repaired something, clicked on "claim", clicked on "ok", currently 17/30 slots.

EXPECTED RESULT: claimed the part

OBSERVED RESULT: nothing. still unclaimed. no message.

REPRODUCTION RATE: happened every time for a month now

Archived