Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Healing Abilities on Objects Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, xHeretic said:

This is still bugged. Works fine on PoE but on Fortuna doesn't work at all.

That's no bug, it didn't work on Op-Links either. They want to ensure that there is Warframe Versatility and you are Not Forced To Use A Single Particular Warframe, except if it's a defense objective and you have to be Limbo. Praise be to DE and their other 43 warframes that are absolutely meaningless because of this change, as Limbo is the only thing worth using in anything that can potentially have a defense or excavation objective in it.

In fact, Fortuna has 3 excavators at the same time, so now the meta is 3 Limbo and MAYBE a Wisp. Praise be to the other 42 Warframes that are now rendered useless as by being there you are a burden by not being Limbo.

I love how they are completely ignoring this thread and never say a single word in any Prime Times or Dev Streams, just to show how much they don't care. I'm literally not even sure why I came back to look at how much they're ignoring this thread, lol.

32 minutes ago, Zhuinden said:

That's no bug, it didn't work on Op-Links either. They want to ensure that there is Warframe Versatility and you are Not Forced To Use A Single Particular Warframe, except if it's a defense objective and you have to be Limbo. Praise be to DE and their other 43 warframes that are absolutely meaningless because of this change, as Limbo is the only thing worth using in anything that can potentially have a defense or excavation objective in it.

In fact, Fortuna has 3 excavators at the same time, so now the meta is 3 Limbo and MAYBE a Wisp. Praise be to the other 42 Warframes that are now rendered useless as by being there you are a burden by not being Limbo.

I love how they are completely ignoring this thread and never say a single word in any Prime Times or Dev Streams, just to show how much they don't care. I'm literally not even sure why I came back to look at how much they're ignoring this thread, lol.

No, Vazarin could heal op-links until the end of scarlet spear, also can heal excavators nornaly on fortuna. Also can heal mobile thigs like the drone on PoE. I wouldn't complain if I didn't know how things works or used to work.

On 2020-06-03 at 2:28 AM, xHeretic said:

No, Vazarin could heal op-links until the end of scarlet spear, also can heal excavators nornaly on fortuna. Also can heal mobile thigs like the drone on PoE. I wouldn't complain if I didn't know how things works or used to work.

No it couldn't lmao.  That was the very first thing I tried day one of Scarlet Spear.  You clearly weren't playing the same Scarlet Spear I was despite being on the same platform.  To clarify: it absolutely did not EVER work in Scarlet Spear, not Day One, not Day Twenty-One, not Day Forty-One, and certainly not the final day of it.

Prior to the change in the hotfix it did however work on coildrives, and while it never did healing prior to the hotfix it would at least give invulnerability to Mobile Defense objectives (vaults on PoE, MDef objectives on Star Chart)

40 minutes ago, Opyt said:

No it couldn't lmao.  That was the very first thing I tried day one of Scarlet Spear.  You clearly weren't playing the same Scarlet Spear I was despite being on the same platform.  To clarify: it absolutely did not EVER work in Scarlet Spear, not Day One, not Day Twenty-One, not Day Forty-One, and certainly not the final day of it.

Prior to the change in the hotfix it did however work on coildrives, and while it never did healing prior to the hotfix it would at least give invulnerability to Mobile Defense objectives (vaults on PoE, MDef objectives on Star Chart)

No, you could. After the healing changes vazarin was able to heal them, not completely until you deployed them later (let's say a 200k oplink has damaged until 13k. You healed it until 19800, then you deploy the op lin k on another position (another murex or another condirx) and was 20k again and so). You couldn't make them invulnerable tho, I tried doing that on day one and didn't worked, dunno what changed but I thought it was a bug. Sadly it seems you didn't try it anymore. I realized that using magus cloud tho, I was healing myself when I realized I was also healing op-links. I wish I had footage to shut your mouth, but I didn't record it.

28 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

No, you could. After the healing changes vazarin was able to heal them, not completely until you deployed them later (let's say a 200k oplink has damaged until 13k. You healed it until 19800, then you deploy the op lin k on another position (another murex or another condirx) and was 20k again and so). You couldn't make them invulnerable tho, I tried doing that on day one and didn't worked, dunno what changed but I thought it was a bug. Sadly it seems you didn't try it anymore. I realized that using magus cloud tho, I was healing myself when I realized I was also healing op-links. I wish I had footage to shut your mouth, but I didn't record it.

I think you're confusing it with morons like me that would run around shoving credits at peoples' oplinks.  I'm telling you, for a fact, and with no doubts in my mind, the following:

1) The change to Vazarin happened after Scarlet Spear, so you were never able to use the current changes on the op-links

2) Vazarin's Protective Dash never worked on OpLinks, but there was a feature to heal OpLinks (up to 10k hp iirc) that could be used by people on the flotilla.

3) I didn't try Magus Cloud on anything, so maybe their hitboxes were 5k meters from the center of them, but even spamming 5 dashes across a wide area (because when I learned it DIDN'T affect them I would target players instead)

4) I wish you had recorded it too.  Because you probably got that fancy message that said something about so-and-so supporting you and ignored it.

Just now, Opyt said:

I think you're confusing it with morons like me that would run around shoving credits at peoples' oplinks.  I'm telling you, for a fact, and with no doubts in my mind, the following:

1) The change to Vazarin happened after Scarlet Spear, so you were never able to use the current changes on the op-links

2) Vazarin's Protective Dash never worked on OpLinks, but there was a feature to heal OpLinks (up to 10k hp iirc) that could be used by people on the flotilla.

3) I didn't try Magus Cloud on anything, so maybe their hitboxes were 5k meters from the center of them, but even spamming 5 dashes across a wide area (because when I learned it DIDN'T affect them I would target players instead)

4) I wish you had recorded it too.  Because you probably got that fancy message that said something about so-and-so supporting you and ignored it.

No, because a message would be dropped on chat or your UI (with the image of the person who helped you and a message) and that didn't happen.

The changes on healing defense targets were on scarlet spear too:

Operation: Scarlet Spear is an event released on March 24, 2020 on PC and ended on April 28, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. ET. On consoles, it was released on April 9, 2020 and ended on May 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. ET. It introduces the Sentient invasion of the Origin System as part of The New War story arc. (link: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_Scarlet_Spear )

Warframe healing defene targets changes (may 1):

So, yeah, you are wrong even on the things we had as updates. Try to improve your memory.

7 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

No, because a message would be dropped on chat or your UI (with the image of the person who helped you and a message) and that didn't happen.

The changes on healing defense targets were on scarlet spear too:

Warframe healing defene targets changes (may 1):

So, yeah, you are wrong even on the things we had as updates. Try to improve your memory.

Oh  we're doing personal attacks now?

Nah fam, it wasn't working on oplinks, and you're getting to be a little too invested in this chicanery.  All of these changes happened AFTER Scarlet Spear was over.  If you're gonna question my memory at least make sure you edit the warframe wiki so that it doesn't have the proper dates on it.

Operation: Scarlet Spear is an event released on March 24, 2020 on PC and ended on April 28, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. ET.

3 minutes ago, Opyt said:

Oh  we're doing personal attacks now?

Nah fam, it wasn't working on oplinks, and you're getting to be a little too invested in this chicanery.  All of these changes happened AFTER Scarlet Spear was over.  If you're gonna question my memory at least make sure you edit the warframe wiki so that it doesn't have the proper dates on it.

Oh yeah, I was wrong. I must be blind too, I'm sorry to bother you.

1 minute ago, xHeretic said:

Oh yeah, I was wrong. I must be blind too, I'm sorry to bother you.

No worries buddy.  It wasn't working on oplinks, but apparently Rejuvenation Aura was, because that makes sense or something.  Just Warframe things™ lol.

Glad we sorted that out.  And I really do wish you were right about it, because I lost so many oplinks from refusing to run Limbo lol.

Just now, Opyt said:

No worries buddy.  It wasn't working on oplinks, but apparently Rejuvenation Aura was, because that makes sense or something.  Just Warframe things™ lol.

Glad we sorted that out.  And I really do wish you were right about it, because I lost so many oplinks from refusing to run Limbo lol.

Because it worked, but I have no means to prove what I'm saying, so it's a pointless discussion. I choose to tone down and attacking myself to see your reaction and that's all.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, Opyt said:

No it couldn't lmao. That was the very first thing I tried day one of Scarlet Spear. You clearly weren't playing the same Scarlet Spear I was despite being on the same platform. To clarify: it absolutely did not EVER work in Scarlet Spear, not Day One, not Day Twenty-One, not Day Forty-One, and certainly not the final day of it.

Prior to the change in the hotfix it did however work on coildrives, and while it never did healing prior to the hotfix it would at least give invulnerability to Mobile Defense objectives (vaults on PoE, MDef objectives on Star Chart)

It worked after one of the patches, when the scarlet spear was coming to an end. I know this because I used it myself. Op links were made invulnerable and healed by 60%. Moreover, they were healed even when they disappeared from the map. And I can't say it was an OP, because Greener could well have killed them in a couple of shots if you didn't use Frost or a good CC.

Hey DE, it's been over a month with no responses on all the feedback we've been desperately trying to give you.  Please, please, please rework this so it scales a bit better for late game content where it's actually needed, rather'n pigeonhole us with that jerk Limbo and his terrible gun-restricting bubbles on level 80+ excavation, mobile defense and other object-based missions.

Seriously, just scale it somewhat.  Especially throw Vazarin a bone, c'mon.  5% of max HP per second over 5 seconds would be groovy!  Heck, I'd even take 3% per second just so we can't 'cheese' it and make the healing overcome overwhelming enemy DPS.   I've already made other far more eloquent posts about why the extremely high opportunity cost and lengthy focus investment into vazarin's mending dash should make it one of the most powerful healing options out there.

Also, when star chart hardmode becomes a thing?  Do you have any idea how infuriatingly mandatory that'll make limbo for all defense and mobile defense missions, where we won't really be able to rely on other players showing up to help?  I don't want to be stuck with gara/frost/limbo for all of those missions, I really don't

Just say something@[DE]Bear, please!  Even if it's "we'll make changes" without committing to any numbers, just throw us something so we know our responses on this and the pre-nerf thread haven't been a waste of words.

I understand the intent behind having numerical values instead of percent values. People would be bringing supportive frames like Trinity & Equinox to defense missions and keep the objective alive with nothing more than their 4 buttons and energy pizzas.

But 500 HP over 5 seconds that cannot stack during a Requiem Relic Defense mission is the equivalent to memes about a school nurse giving you a bandage for your internal bleeding.

11 hours ago, (XB1)HollowCube987 said:

I understand the intent behind having numerical values instead of percent values. People would be bringing supportive frames like Trinity & Equinox to defense missions and keep the objective alive with nothing more than their 4 buttons and energy pizzas.

I want them to nerf frost and other tank frames, so that people finally start to think and understand that healing was never used for objects. Objects can heal themselves until they take health damage.

Then we can finally move on to nerf CC and Nucking to create the perfect game, because these are the main things that keep objects alive.

12 hours ago, zhellon said:

I want them to nerf frost and other tank frames, so that people finally start to think and understand that healing was never used for objects. Objects can heal themselves until they take health damage.

Then we can finally move on to nerf CC and Nucking to create the perfect game, because these are the main things that keep objects alive.

And then the grind will feel like x10 more tedious and time consuming, and people will leave.

Haha, it's not even pinned anymore.

They literally just opened this thread so people can vent, but they never even bothered to read any of it.

Thanks DE! Thanks for showing how much you care about player feedback and the community, and player investment in focus abilities and so on. Real nice. Awesome.

Archived