Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just encounter this today, is the community deteriorating?

NeutuoS

I recruited for a Stalker Beacon share today, the squad has 3 men. Before the run, I requested they put the beacon on their Gear wheel, they even confirmed it.

After I used the first beacon, one guy immediately went offline, the host quit then ignored me.
It's very frustrating that I can't really report them, the squad chat got deleted after the host left, the private chat doesn't hold enough proof, I also can't name him.

And this is the first time it happened to me in my 3000 hours played.
In the past something similar also happened, but it was less obnoxious, they either apologized, said they forgot or went offline or etc.
But this time I got ignored out right by the host after I used my beacon in the first mission, absolute first for me. And he is only MR12.
Is it really the norm now?

• Like 5

Well, it's kinda new to me, in other cases, they said they forgot, apologized or just went offline, it implies that they know it's bad and felt guilty.
But in this case it's like: I know I'm bad and I'm proud of t hat, you can't do anything to me anyway.
I was taken aback.

• Like 2

Depending on who you ask you're either incredibly lucky for only having encountered this only once or incredibly unlucky for experiencing this at all.

But it's not new at all and if anything was far worse back with the Void Key system. Also you really can't consider if something is "the norm" after only encountering it once.

• Like 4

Oh summer child. You never been gipped on a key share? A relic share? a boss share?

Things like this has happened day one as a possible mechanic. The % of awful people anywhere as a whole never really changes though. The larger the player base, the more likely to encounter bad eggs.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Oreades said:

still kinda surprising that people would be petty over sharing stalker beacons of all things

Hard to say if they were or not.  From information presented, it's not clear any trolling or toxic behavior took place.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

You just went full Boomer:

"Hey guys, 1 thing happened, does this apply to everything now?"

Technically that's more a millennial and gen z thing, just look on social media, it's rampant with anyone that's just out of college or younger.

• Like 1

These new players have been spoiled by DE new design philosophy and now feel they can do whatever they want? I have never encountered such players yet in my 4k + hours of gameplay but guess now I have to be prepared for it. 

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Thats awful... 

From what I've heard about how Warframe used to be... Players used to be eager to do Beacon Shares... So hearing about your experience now is really upsetting.

Most of good and honest veterans friends I Had already left the game since Update 26 last year. They are replaced by new players. That may be why. 

• Like 1

That sucks. Sorry you had to deal with that. My experience has been good overall, I think I've had one toxic person who was purposefully acting like a jerk. I've had more who are sometimes clueless to the objective, and have had to explain a few times (SS stuff, notably)