Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Megan

Hotfix 10.3.3 + 10.3.4

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 12, 2013 - not constructive
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 12, 2013 - not constructive

CHANGES

• Made victory default if opposing team abandons a conclave.
  • Kunai and other thrown weapons now hide on player's thighs when player is attacking with melee weapons.

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.
  • Fixed a number of bow animation issues.
  • Fixed ESC-key being ignored when chat window is active (so you can back out of a lobby even with the chat window open).
  • Fixed Dx11 driver errors that would happen if last thing rendered before PostFX had tessellation enabled.

i have more posts than you >:D

• Upvote 4

so wait you took away their crash to desktop power? now how else are they going to be a challenge..

fun story: after the patch deploy, my 30 mins survival mission crashed for everybody.  that was like 4K ferrite and 2 levels.  good job !?

• Upvote 1

• Fixed Dx11 driver errors that would happen if last thing rendered before PostFX had tessellation enabled.

uhhh, I know some of those words.

• Upvote 2

Finally found a vault I could open after an hour or so, then I crashed due to lag.

Still, nice to know that you guys are working your hardest to fix stuff. ( no sarcasm intended)

Edited by Exinanis
  • Upvote 1

"Fixed ESC-key being ignored when chat window is active (so you can back out of a lobby even with the chat window open)."

Senpai noticed me!

• Upvote 1

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.

I really hope that was the cause of my crash last night. If not, I might be in trouble.

Thanks for the update, as always.

Edited by Haldos