Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.3 + 10.3.4

[DE]Megan

CHANGES

• Made victory default if opposing team abandons a conclave.
  • Kunai and other thrown weapons now hide on player's thighs when player is attacking with melee weapons.

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.
  • Fixed a number of bow animation issues.
  • Fixed ESC-key being ignored when chat window is active (so you can back out of a lobby even with the chat window open).
  • Fixed Dx11 driver errors that would happen if last thing rendered before PostFX had tessellation enabled.

Can you guys take a look at Survival reward tables, credit caches are very low and tend to drop way too often IMO

It's not mod stacking, armor 2.0, trading, or much needed new gameplay.

Pointless update.

I chased a weird driver crash all day because people were screaming that OD crashed a lot on some hardware (particularly with older driver versions). We slammed a hotfix so people might better enjoy the new content this weekend -- I don't feel this was pointless effort and hope that people experiencing the crashes would agree with me.

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.

still not fixed on me.. using extinguish key, when i pickup the artifact , got hobbled key effect

Hello there when you will fix the lag problem?

Lag is not a problem based upon them. It is a you problem. Lag is on your end therefore your problem. If it is system lagging, that means your computer can't run it. If its when you try to connect to a server, that is your problem.