Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.3 + 10.3.4

[DE]Megan

It's not mod stacking, armor 2.0, trading, or much needed new gameplay.

Pointless update.

Not an update..  Hotfix to fix issues.   Updates are larger...  and if you want those things..  they will be in update 11 unless something else happens.  

Rather like how DE works hard to address the issues we tell them about.  In as timely a manner as possible, given how the hunt from what is causing a bug or glitch or crash can take a while.  Tons of lines of code to search through, and edit.   

I'm not tring to be mean, but Come on....   Saying these Hotfixes are pointless is rather Disrespectful to DE and the staff that works hard to address the bugs and glitches and get them fixed in a timely manner.  

Just saddens me when I see things like that, Human compassion and respect seems to becoming more and more of something you only see in books theses days :/

Not an update..  Hotfix to fix issues.   Updates are larger...  and if you want those things..  they will be in update 11 unless something else happens.  

Rather like how DE works hard to address the issues we tell them about.  In as timely a manner as possible, given how the hunt from what is causing a bug or glitch or crash can take a while.  Tons of lines of code to search through, and edit.   

I'm not tring to be mean, but Come on....   Saying these Hotfixes are pointless is rather Disrespectful to DE and the staff that works hard to address the bugs and glitches and get them fixed in a timely manner.  

Just saddens me when I see things like that, Human compassion and respect seems to becoming more and more of something you only see in books theses days :/

Indeed. Patching bugs can be a tedious process. It requires going through a lot of coding and finding the problem. That's also why one fix can cause different problems. It's not an easy process and they deserve respect for what they do. :)

Hot Fix 10.3.4

CHANGES

• Added a profile setting to enable/disable runtime tessellation for DirectX 11. We encourage players to give us feedback whether disabling this option results in performance improvement on mid-to-low-end video cards when playing Orokin Derelicts.

Thx for more graphics options, always a good thing, even if there had been no big issues. Now how about we can scale down dust particles and effects next?

Before the update, AMD Driver + Orokin Derelict = Freeze and game crash after the freeze, and a window on Google Chrome open up and say "hardware malfunction".

(always disabled Dx11 to farm on derelict).

Before the update, AMD Beta2 Driver + Orokin Derelict = Blue screen of Death  '-'

AMD Sapphire 7750 Oc edition (850 Mhz)

soon i will go home, i will update and play the game with Dx11 enabled. (after BSOD, i disabled it for farm on derelict, other levels go fine with Dx11).