Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.3 + 10.3.4

[DE]Megan

dumb question but...what's this tessalation about? cause i have no clue what it is and what it does in a game

Tesselation, on basic, increase all game detail and should, increase perfomance and number of polygons, well, this is what i learned.

In some games, heavy increase the graphic quality of a game, example, Crysis 3!!!

thanks

Edited by MurasameFsey

dumb question but...what's this tessalation about? cause i have no clue what it is and what it does in a game

Tesselation, on basic, increase all game detail and should, increase perfomance and number of polygons, well, this is what i learned.

In some games, heavy increase the graphic quality of a game, example, Crysis 3!!!

Hot Fix 10.3.4

CHANGES

• Added a profile setting to enable/disable runtime tessellation for DirectX 11. We encourage players to give us feedback whether disabling this option results in performance improvement on mid-to-low-end video cards when playing Orokin Derelicts.
  •  

Where is this? I do not see any Tessellation options anywhere in the game or launcher.

Also when will the mysterious Grineer Sentinel's be fixed? (HINT: Floating heads...)

gvaw.png

Edited by Zilacon

CHANGES

• Added a profile setting to enable/disable runtime tessellation for DirectX 11. We encourage players to give us feedback whether disabling this option results in performance improvement on mid-to-low-end video cards when playing Orokin Derelicts.

Thanks for this change. Made my FPS rise significantly in OD, especially while facing those details plant-like structures. Whenever i entered a room with those roots, my FPS dropped into oblivion. With this option active (as in: set to off) i get liquid video. Using a mid-level AMD video card btw.

What kills the performance is some of those FX effects kicks in together at the right time, that chain cause frame drop. I disable 'Local Reflections' to tackle those rare frame drop or 1-2 second screen lock before this hotfix, i did try disable Tessellation this time and seem to be no difference. Or just wait unless that right FX moment kicks in again.

Spec: GTX670 2GB and 3750K @4.2GHz. Using multithread-render all the time.

Still not seeing any fix to make it possible to use the Auto-group system to run Key Walled missions, or Vault missions. . . You cannot seriously think that depending on the Recruiting channel is a good system. Not after you built your game on a auto-grouping system that worked so well.

What's up with the new camera? Everytime you get near a locker, the camera zooms in so much it nearly gets inside the warframe's head.

Also, the Master Thief mod is not really having a 40% chance to unlock locked lockers right now. It looks more like 5%. Something went wrong? Or was it a ninja nerf?

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.

i really really hope that fixs the OD crash i was having, not being able to try new content sucks.

much appreciated!

also kudos to who ever did volts new ult animation things sexy~

I wonder when there will be run a bug screenshot contest. If so, I have one from today's bug I've encountered when I entered my arsenal UI. http://i.imgur.com/sA4eDdU.jpg I just can't understand what is it. Second, there is a bug on derelict map, but I don't know how to describe where it is. (Have you ever considered to give a name to every single room in Void? Just to simplify some things. Now if I want to tell to someone where I saw something, I have to say: 'it's was in a big room with two strange balls under the ceiling".... this kind of things.) It'd be useful to have that thing, which is actually present in many other serious multiplayer shooters I've played ever. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Dataz

Can you put the feature to allow the use of ClanVault platinum stocks when uploading clan emblem? Please? I would be really happy. Seriously. Truly!

It just seems so logical since it's a clan thingie.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

i'm pretty sure it was some settings you guys have at your catalysts :| it does not crash for me and it didn't crash earlier on 7970's and also on CF... no slowdowns or anyth like that it barely scratches the gpu/cpu usage.

maybe u guys enabled morphological filtering - that tends to crash games (i remember here empire total war - it crashed/had problems with graphics there.)

Edited by CyklonDX