Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Opyt said:

Why do you hate people using anything other than Zenurik or Naramon in regular missions?

Because the Focus System is still a big beta-crippling mess, since its introduction.

Only few single nodes of mostly 3 Schools are useful, everything else is just a waste of time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the whirly spin move of one of the Sentient fighters. He was having just a little bit too much fun and the other Sentients were just not having any of his funny business. 

Dawwww

Made each RJ Hazard type even more, MORE harmful to the Railjack based on Public Test results. 

MOOOOOOOORE

Archwing Gun stats normalized - space combat now uses ground “Heavy Weapon” stats.

Velocitus

• Increased size of Velocitus projectile in space.
  • Quick shot Damage increased from 200 Magnetic to 150 Impact, 150 Puncture, 150 Slash and 150 Magnetic.
  • Quick shot Critical Chance increased from 25 to 30%.
  • Charged shot Damage increased from 1200 Magnetic to 400 Impact, 400 Puncture, 400 Slash and 400 Magnetic.
  • Charged shot Critical Chance increased from 30 to 60%.
  • Charged shot Critical Damage increased from 3 to 3.6x.

OOOOOOOOooooooOOooo WEE

Defendable Objects: Healing AoE and Damage Reduction Changes

Looks good. Now increase the amount of mobs that throw themselves at us to compensate for the increased healing. Add some "super heavies" like thumpers and demolysts and whatnot that require specialized single target weapons to down efficienctly so we dont have a 100% saryn-mesa meta.

Brain Storm (Grakata): On Headshot: +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1s.

This + arcane pistoleer.

Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok): +200% Multishot, -66% Damage.

Can this apply to like. All multishot mods? You know. Tone down the damage discrepancy a bit?

Conclave Mods Converted to PVE: 

NGL a lot of the effects seem pretty damn weak overall.

Helminth Cysts can now be removed in the Helminth Infirmary after one day as opposed to waiting a whole week. 

Praise the fashion gods!

Love all the fixes. Going to jump in to test Railjack. 

Keep it up DE. There's a long way of fixes to go and its not as exciting as new shinies but the game desperately needs them and I'm glad you guys are sticking with it.

I hope the public test servers were of some use. I highly recommend culling players based on the quality of their feedback.

4 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Because the Focus System is still a big beta-crippling mess, since its introduction.

Only few single nodes of mostly 3 Schools are useful, everything else is just a waste of time.

And yet they'd rather gut one or two nodes that ARE being used in a tree completely over fixing the focus system.  Reminds me of how little I wanted to play during the launch of liches.  I guess I'll go back to not playing Warframe for a bit until this particular pain in my ass subsides too.  Or maybe I'll do what I did with the Lich system and get drunk enough to stop caring.  Would much rather they kept it at a percentage (call it 10%), and left the invulnerability in.  Good luck keeping a 4-can thermia fracture alive in casual gameplay.

• Like 2

Torid does self-damage with the AOE Gas cloud now, not sure if the projectile itself deals damage or not as well.
Also, albeit a relatively minor thing, will Vanilla and platform specific skins get a TLC to toggle Prime decals? Excluding Banshee (since her Prime body is a different model), none of the current Prime frames can toggle for things like Immortal, Rubedo, or Phased skins lqixPxA.jpg

Overall love the changes and fixes, they sound great. Except for the change to vazarin, it should be scaling maybe? not as hard as it was before but a little higher. 
Also though it seems it keeps the progress from before i've gotten an error during the update process 4 times, something about "server error"

• Like 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are going through accounts to see what the issue is. 

Can confirm the bug, Most of the missing avionics are Zetki, and they were all maxed, if that helps with the search what happened to them.

EDIT:

And it seems all the maxed and equipped zetki avionics were scrapped for dirac

Edited by PSvsXBOX

The Kuva Lich ‘Valence Fusion’ has been added for built Armaments and Components.

I tried this and couldn't get it to work until I realized it was ignoring my partially repaired wreckage (I use this as a trick so I won't accidentally scrap wreckage with decent stats); cancelling the repairs made the valence fusion work.

Vazarin - Protective Dash

5 seconds invulnerability

60% Heal over 5 seconds

No invulnerability

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack

Works at full effect

I was reading through the post and I was mostly (emphasis on "mostly") ok with what I was reading until I reached that one.
I will try to be as kind and as calm as possible but it's these kinds of changes that start the snowball effect of people complaining and then people on DE's side pulling the "hater" and "internet bully" card when you are giving proper feedback.
Why on earth somebody would think that this is a good idea?
You essentially made irrevelant the ability.
I mean I can't be the only one thinking of this, am I?
Here we go again, just when I thought things could actually get better...
The worst part is that the people responsible behind such change are going to categorize my comment/feedback as a "you-can't-please-everyone" scenario which is not only very convinient for them to be at piece with it, but it adds up more on the already overly fatigued mentality of this whole situation.
Sigh, I don't know, I'm, lost of words. I wish I was angry, it would be a good indicator, but, I... I just don't know.
I just hope there is room for things to change, but it really feels like I'm reaching.
[/disappointed]

• Like 8

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

Who thought this was a good idea? How does that even make sense? Do my shells suddenly lose their payload or something?

You know, maybe your guns get damaged after being fired at 100 times? Or that the devices needed to power it are damaged? Try to think how a ship works.

• Like 1

can you put back the HP scaling of the ennemis ?

reduce the armor scaling was good, but the change for the HP make than high level ennemis are too easy too kill, especially the Corpus and Infested that don't have armor.

a level 250 ennemis has very very high damage, but can be kill instantly.

In warframe, we have lot of think to increase the damage, but not mush to increase the defense. but in actual high level, we don't need those damage buff.

so basically healing has no scaling potential on defense objectives, and healing is so minimal that it may as well not be worth it. Who thought this was a good idea, when level 30 lancers alone will out DPS the healing provided? 

This is why people are figuratively screaming at you, DE. 

The railjack changes, while great, should have been that way from the start. It's great that you all finally made those changes. Now undo the knee-jerk reaction changes to healing, or atleast make them viable. 500 HP over 5 seconds from Blessing? That is literally nothing in this game. If you seriously want to promote "diversity in builds and playstyles", this is the exact opposite and promotes players to simply cheese the defense objective entirely.

• Like 8

You ruined Vazarin Protective Dash anyhow... awesome. Thanks. What a waste of hundreds of hours farming focus for it. 

How ridiculous. And guess what? Still no scaling health for Kuva Survival towers? You really just don't think do you. Go play Kuva Survival for 30 minutes alone and tell how fun it is without that kind of heal. 

• Like 10

okay so the day has finally come...as a main inaros w/ vazarin to solo everything i want some F's in the chat to my beloved vazarin school. RIP sweet prince...may the new ones heard of you in future times.

also thanks for the update i hope we get the double affinity booster for the weekend so we can aggressively farm intrinsics.

• Like 5