Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the whirly spin move of one of the Sentient fighters. He was having just a little bit too much fun and the other Sentients were just not having any of his funny business. 

No! The Conculyst was deadly with that move! It could actually kill players! Or did you mean the Battalyst with its Danse Macabre move? Both were deadly with their spinning moves. Without that spinning move, they are relatively harmless 😞

EDIT: Oh, you're probably talking about a Railjack sentient fighter that I haven't seen yet.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 2

Well, I didn't expect this big of an update and less today.

Still no fix for:

Oberon Prime's back tabard being misattached (please guys 🙏)

Also no fix for Kubrows not displaying Emissives! Please, add the emissive and energy selectors to Kubrows and Helminths so these bugs autocorrect!

Thanks for the hard work you're enduring this days, straight back to check these (good looking) Railjack changes :3

Edited by NightmareT12
2 minutes ago, nslay said:

No! The Conculyst was deadly with that move! It could actually kill players! Or did you mean the Battalyst with its Danse Macabre move? Both were deadly with their spinning moves. Without that spinning move, they are relatively harmless 😞

They mean one of the sentient ships in railjack i'm pretty sure.

I don't feel like commenting on all the nerfs and invalidating all the builds in detail.

But I have to say that the Vazarin dash nerf sucks. Thank you for removing one of the things i liked the most about the whole warframe/operator gameplay.

Railjack changes sound good for newcomers, but where is the content that makes you want to play it if you already maxed all intrinsics? A slightly different mission type maybe? Command intrinsic? Useful loot for core warframe gameplay, i.e. NOT the railjack island?

• Like 8

thanks for the update DE! i dunno if this is a bug or not, but i just noticed that titania's animation for strafe dodge (left right dodge while aiming or jumping) doesn't actually move me in that direction like it used to, i simply maintain walk speed all throughout the animation. forward and backward work fine. i love the animations though, they're a lot more subtle and stylin', fitting for titania. i also hear the default audio for dodge. like, my feet still sound like they're thumping the floor, or i sound like im actually rolling .etc.

Edited by Zackarihn
1 minute ago, ADHDoug said:

Lot of neat changes, but we're five months into the new year and no word on the command intrinsic. As a solo player, I ain't touching Railjack until then.

Railjack can be soloed, it just takes some extra time and skill to do. I've posted a couple of guides, and would be glad to help review if you need 😄

I do want to see Command at some point though.

• Like 2

Can I get refund for my Vazarin now so I can go Zenurik? ARE YOU SERIOUS, I'M SO MAD. CAN U LOOK AND REWORK FOCUS BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY NERFED ONLY GOOD THING INSIDE VAZARIN FOCUS. NOW IT IS TOTALLY USELESS, DO YOU WANT US ALL TO BE ZENURIK FANS? But for real DE, your logic is not existing, Im that mad that I will stop playing this game, just to not see how much you gonna ruin it and push players away. Good luck in future, I gonna uninstall. 

• Like 8

Thanks really for the update, it really made Railjack playble now! I've just came into a bug: i opened the anomaly shard link via chat during the loading of a mission and i was stack in the interface of object description with no way to use chat, settings etc even though the misisons dialogue started,

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HorstFoll said:

I don't feel like commenting on all the nerfs and invalidating all the builds in detail.

But I have to say that the Vazarin dash nerf sucks. Thank you for removing one of the things i liked the most about the whole warframe/operator gameplay.

Railjack changes sound good for newcomers, but where is the content that makes you want to play it if you already maxed all intrinsics? A slightly different mission type maybe? Command intrinsic? Useful loot for core warframe gameplay, i.e. NOT the railjack island?

Part of me thinks that they should bring back trials and incorporate Railjack into it in some form.

24 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Sorry what are you smokin? Healing a defense target with 10k health now with a whoopin 100 health per second is not dead? Seriously... It was the only reason to use something beside Zenurik. All this nerfs in the past months to cater the mysterious "We want build Diversity BullS#&$" and then this changes which brings Zenurik in an even better spot as before?

My point was not revolving around objective healing. It was revolving about player healing. You can still heal yourself at the same effectiveness than prior to the update.Vazarin grants to any warframe the ability to heal themselves, which is extremely powerful since it allows any warframe to earn a strong degree of self sustain. The healing remains a hefty 60% for any player, with the added benefit of granting 5s of invulnerability. This change only affect objectives.

When it comes about objective healing, it's obviously a nerf, but you're not supposed to be able to heal the objective easily. It's an endurance run. You have to defend it the best you can, and failing to defend the objective in an effective enough way should have repercutions in the later waves.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Everything is uninstalled and reset - with the simplification, you will need to respec. I see Avionics in your account - please rebuild your loadout with your newly reset collection and quote this post if that's not possible. 

where  ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

i can take all mods picture if u want i dont have any ranked mods in my account. i lost my equiped mods. u want us to rerank all mods again ?

Edited by -STR-Strat0va7ius

Did u have to nerf limbo even more than it has right now from what you did in SS. Now u even remove the contagion ability. Great keep on the "good" work. Why didnt u just remove limbo from the game entirely while youre at it.

• Like 2

OK I get that you want to limit Archweapons so they don't feel better than the Railjack but it makes zero sense that the Archweapons use "heavy weapon" damage (essentially what we would get with them in a ground mission) when they should be using their space stats...... in space......

Also really not sure I'm sold on the doubling of the Railjacks speed but reducing the boost by 75% and increasing the boost cost on top of that..... going to have to try that out but it sounds like a net loss on paper or at best six of one half dozen of the other where it's functionally as slow to get from point A to point B. 

• Like 2

Since new railjack update 27.4 i cant find any fish on Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis.

Yes i use "Luminous Dye" but still cant see any alive form in water.

But it strange that my Helios still scaning some fish.

2 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

My point was not revolving around objective healing. It was revolving about player healing. You can still heal yourself at the same effectiveness than prior to the update.Vazarin grants to any warframe the ability to heal themselves, which is extremely powerful since it allows any warframe to earn a strong degree of self sustain. The healing remains a hefty 60% for any player, with the added benefit of granting 5s of invulnerability. This change only affect objectives.

When it comes about objective healing, it's obviously a nerf, but you're not supposed to be able to heal the objective easily. It's an endurance run. You have to defend it the best you can, and failing to defend the objective in an effective enough way should have repercutions in the later waves.

Um, what does it matter how much you can heal the objective when you can simply make the objective untouchable or outright invulnerable with defensive warframes?   All this does is limit players to playing Limbo, Frost, Limbo, or Gara for defense.  Or Limbo.  Did I mention Limbo?  It also makes vazarin completely worthless as a tree as it can offer nothing that a warframe can't do better.

Edited by ReshyShira
  • Like 4