Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

update is not working, first try it said update failed, then waited 10 minutes... it didn't do anything, after that i relaunched the launcher and now it became black and stuck on it for more than 30 minutes

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Even without that I can think of a few strats around using CC. Slow Nova, Volt, Stomp Rhino, and even Breach Wisp. Or frame Synergies for a good offense is the best defense Equinox + murder frames. There has been a portion of the community who has wanted challenge. Perhaps this will lead to innovation and a new meta who knows. Or it could be altered or reverted. Sooner or later time will tell.

Well, those are usually on top of one of the three defensive warframes.

Just now, ReshyShira said:

Um, what does it matter how much you can heal the objective when you can simply make the objective untouchable or outright invulnerable with defensive warframes?   All this does is limit players to playing Limbo, Frost, Limbo, or Gara for defense.  Or Limbo.  Did I mention Limbo?  It also makes vazarin completely worthless as a tree.

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Even without that I can think of a few strats around using CC. Slow Nova, Volt, Stomp Rhino, and even Breach Wisp. Or frame Synergies for a good offense is the best defense Equinox + murder frames. There has been a portion of the community who has wanted challenge. Perhaps this will lead to innovation and a new meta who knows. Or it could be altered or reverted. Sooner or later time will tell.

These post make it even more obvious that nothing of value was lost. That nerf is mostly a non-issue, unless you run a team who does not contain any of the three warframes quotes by ReshyShira, or no potent CC. Thank you guys for bringing some more content to my argument. :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Caps for the amount of simultaneous Railjack Hazards (Fire, Electric, and Breaches). Your Railjack can only have 1 of each Hazard active at a time.

That i feel sad, i love running around the ship repairing everything :(

• Like 1

Just now, LascarCapable said:

These post make it even more obvious that nothing of value was lost. That nerf is mostly a non-issue, unless you run a team who does not contain any of the three warframes quotes by ReshyShira, or no potent CC. Thank you guys for bringing some more content to my argument. 🙂

If it's such a non-issue, then why make the nerf in the first place?  Answer me that.

• Like 1

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds is joke. It should be percentage, or you want us stay on Mercury?

Why only vazarin nerfed? How about to nerf Energizing Dash for 1energy/s ? Or reduce Unairu Wisp duration to 3 sec? Maybe Void Strike need a cap?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.

OK does that mean that we now just have blank spots in our Avionics because we hadn't lucked into the highest tier? 

Cause while I am all for consolidation just telling players "you nolonger have X mod until you find it again" would be kinda jacked. Seems like all mods should have been uplifted instead of blanket removed save for the "keepers" Hopefully that is not what happened but that's what I'm getting from how I read those changes. Will have to wait and see once I'm able to patch in and if I even remember my build to notice what if anything is conspicuously missing or not. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

If DE wanted challenge in Warframe then they’d nerf everything to the ground ‘cause of how insanely powerful we are. Plus, there will likely be no challenge in this game, Scott said in Shy’s interview video that he likes how Warframe is a power fantasy game so there’s that I guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

These post make it even more obvious that nothing of value was lost. That nerf is mostly a non-issue, unless you run a team who does not contain any of the three warframes quotes by ReshyShira, or no potent CC. Thank you guys for bringing some more content to my argument. 🙂

No comment on how being able to heal players with the dash is kinda worthless since operator arcanes exist?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ReshyShira said:

If it's such a non-issue, then why make the nerf in the first place?  Answer me that.

Because being able to heal literally more than half the hp of any objective in a single dash is absurdly overkill. You already have tools to defend the crypod very effectively. You don't need on demand invincibility and 60% pod healing as well. 

What could be done is granting a little bit of scaling to the healing, but that's about it.

• Like 3

Boost is the only way to avoid from hard conflict areas faster.. now reduce to 75%.. playing it solo with boost really help in avoiding those RAM SLED that fly onto your ship.... NERF NERF the fun factor again.. wasted a lot of time investing in my RJ.. i already got tons of Dirac even with my AVIONICS and GRIDS at full.. but cant maximize due to the limit of the REACTOR.. WILL WAIT AND see if its still fun to play.. 

Edited by DaPogz
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LascarCapable said:

Because being able to heal literally more than half the hp of any objective in a single dash is absurdly overkill. You already have tools to defend the crypod very effectively. You don't need on demand invincibility and 60% pod healing as well. 

What could be done is granting a little bit of scaling to the healing, but that's about it.

What does it matter?  Who does it hurt to keep it that way?

• Like 3