Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, --Q--Candy said:

..... and I feel RJ is really easy now.

Since when it was supposed to be hard? It's not an end-game content, after all. On the contrary, it needed some re-balancing, as is with most gear after some testing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lexandritte said:

Can we have an actual UI element to show missiles locking on?

Because my best guess for the past five months was that you need to see the name and level of the fighter or ramsled for the missile to actually lock on it, which felt a lot like pixel hunting.

Pixel hunting a very fast moving pixel doing barrel rolls. 

keep your cursor inside of the the diamond-shaped outline around enemies - there are four small triangles around it. once those triangles align, they make a spinning motion once and a small audio-blip is heard. that's when your missile has completed lock-on.

Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

Maybe DE is working on it. If it's not done correctly, there will be a massive outrage.

I mean, it’s certainly possible but I doubt it. It would definitely cause an uproar from the community but who knows if that’s DE’s intention or not to nerf everything. Though, I doubt they’re going to do that down the road since Scott stated in Shy’s interview video that he likes Warframe as a power fantasy which obviously entails being powerful as can be. Who honestly knows though.

hace 1 minuto, NovusNova dijo:

Please read the "Avionics Changes" in the update notes for more information on this.

those that wasted their time farming those zekti avionics are going to get any compensation?

• Like 2

As someone who was very hyped for RJ I have to say these changes are a step in the right direction but theres still no reason for people who have a maxed railjack and have the quellor and penant to play railjack missions now even less so since the umbral forma was removed from the anomaly and come on why do you STILL have to keep credits in the drop table for RJ missions even with the boost in amount that drop it just dilutes the drop tables and there are other better ways to farm credits

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Does not effect Excavators (Tested in Arbitration and in a regular mission)

- This

Plus, with Vazarin being reduced, Host migrations instantly end any kind of arbitration with defence objectives because you always spawn back in with the cryopods taking insane dmg.

• Like 2

Funny for me when its quite a big patch and ppl keep complaining instead of saying thanks. Like jeez,be happy DE is polishing something where it should be. Wonder if ppl click the Avionics button and even check if avionics are there or not before complaining that their avionics disappeared. I got all avionics where they should be,in my inventory.

Just got few things that still bother me that ain't fixed. Like if pilot has smeeta kavat equipped,he will never get its charm buff unless he leaves pilot seat,which is pretty annoying. And the fact that if you pop crew ship engine,that spot where engine is becomes invulnerable,which is pretty damn absurd imo. Not even forward artillery does any dmg when shot to the engine that went out. I mean i dun mind if there is no more bonus dmg from shooting in it since engines went out but to do 0 dmg seems pretty silly to me.
And add more avionic capacity please...like i have maximum capacity you can get in the game and i still cant fully deck out my ship. Maybe ad like 15=20 more to the base avionics capacity which should be enough imo. Owh and that increased boost cost wasn't necessary ,makes whole movement around kinda sluggish imo,before the boost nerf i feel it felt nicer and slightly faster,well to me at least thats for sure,now it feels like ima getting dragged back every time boost runs out,and it happens so often.
Well overall im happy with the rj gameplay,now to bring more ppl we really need more game modes to play and definitely more sought-after rewards( like umbra forma or some other things that ppl would actually want at any point in the game) that would encourage,cuz i know like 90-95% of ppl never tried or just don't want cuz of principle to not join another farming ''island'' and all the previous bad feedback of it.

Id encourage ppl to try it out,farming not so tedious anymore with triple the rewards of main resources that were a bit too grindy to get, enemies are waaay easier to kill and they def don't feel like bullet sponges anymore,especially on early mission.
Thanks for the patch,stay safe ❤️

• Like 1

railjack boost changes feel very bad

maybe it is just that i have not done any railjack content that isn't scarlet spear for the last month and scarlet spear warped my perspective of distances but while boosing a railjack feels like it is moving at less than 50% the speed it would before and the boost lasts for about half the time also
either the boost regen needs to be increased to compensate or the boost cost needs to be reduced

honestly i think being able to do more frequent shorter boosts with a faster boost recharge would feel better of the 2

void hole feels like it is a little to short a duration maybe only like 3 seconds to a nice round 15 seconds duration would be good

i was very worried about you nerfing the top end avionics but it seems like you have taken the highest effect of the houses and a drain comparable to the mid tier house
even buffing a few of the avionics

now veil content feels like lvl 30-40 content in this game typically does they will kill you if you let them but they can't do anything to you otherwise

it would be nice to see what damage we could do the the late murex raid lvl of enemies in railjack and see what lvl 80-110 enemies feel like damage wise as dealing 1-10 damage to grineer most of the time felt rather bad and these tankiness changes should have fixed that

my only other complaint is not letting people disembark the railjack when it is returning to the dry dock on till it has completely stopped and the engine noises have stopped
this takes like 5 seconds more from when you could previously disembark in the dry dock
sure this meant that you were able to get of the railjack before it had even entered the structure of the dry dock but forcing us to wait just feels bad

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Conclave Mods Converted to PVE: 

The following Conclave Mods have been converted/balanced to PvE Mods! If you already own these Mods they will automatically be available in your Arsenal. You can still obtain these Mods via Conclave, but will also be added to Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker Cred Offerings.

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Vazarin - Protective Dash

No invulnerability

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack

Works at full effect

Killing the conclave even more and the protective dash at the same time  tenor.gif

• Like 1

A good first pass at making railjack better. It'll be later tonight before I can play-test the changes but what I've read sounds good.

I direct your attention once again to some PC Controller UI problems.

• The Pilot Intrinsic tree describes the ability 'Vector Maneuver'. With Keyboard, the player taps the LShift key to Vector Maneuver. When using a controller, the UI says to tap LB, however LB is bound to 'bank left' and there is no alternative to activate the Vector Maneuver.

• Pilot Intrinsic tree also describes the 'Drift Maneuver' ability, where while Vectoring, holding the Lshift key activates the Drift and releasing launches out of the Drift. On controller, the UI states to hold down Left Stick. This also fails to work, primarily because as stated above the player cannot start a Vector Maneuver with controller.

Please review this thread where I've gone through various issues Railjack players on PC face when using a controller. We're still being handicapped.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Plutocola said:

Well Updatet DE, Railjack is now totally useless because everyone in their Archwing turns everything off more effectively. Why do you have Railjack now? To jump from mission to mission. yay.

Yes. 

Wow a lot of changes I read almost everything thats a bunch for sure.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being all kinds of broken if you enter Sharkwing areas as Titania in her Razorwing mode. 

Sharkwing? Maybe archwings are sharks now? Thanks a lot for this as well as 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now customize your Kavat’s Emissive color, which will affect their tail and eye color.

• This option also fixes not being able to change the color of the fan-like Kavat tails due to it being based on energy color.

This one was funny as I didn't see the same color as my teammates for my Kavats eyes color xD

I think I saw like 5 things I thought were normal things or stuff I wanted a fix so thats awesome ty again ❤️