Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Yawn. Woulda been nice like... 3 months or more ago. 

Glad to see there were eventual improvements but unfortunately for me, not enough reason to play rj stuff (which i do like) since i pretty much finished it all except for r10 all intrinsics which i will likely not do ever. Theyre just not worth it. 

• Like 2

The Omni tool will now slot into the first available slot in the Gear Wheel when given to players instead of being appended to the end.

thanks, i hate it. so now the Rapair Tool will be a major burden to deploy and stow. can't deploy it in a fraction of a second anymore.

youu even gave Controllers a dedicated Bind, but i don't recall there being such a thing for KBM.
i'll look again, but....

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added support to Sword & Board skins to have consistent main-hand holster positions and scaling regardless of base weapon.
    • This also fixed Sigma & Octantis shield popping closed and opened again when holstering. 
  • This also fixed Sigma & Octantis shield popping closed and opened again when holstering. 

there's a woopsie there

I love absolutely everything in this update... except for the objective healing changes. You added a lot of option, except all of them are complete trash and not worth using. A nurmal Hydron defense objective has health in the tens of thousands. 50/s and the like in healing is not going to make a dent in any of it. Just make it percentage based, like prettym uch everyone requested it.

Edit: Also, the Omni tools change really annoys me. Now I actually have to hard lock it in the last spot for easy access, instead of the game doing it for me. Thanks, I hate it.

Edited by Warfoki
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lus4812 said:

As someone who was very hyped for RJ I have to say these changes are a step in the right direction but theres still no reason for people who have a maxed railjack and have the quellor and penant to play railjack missions now even less so since the umbral forma was removed from the anomaly and come on why do you STILL have to keep credits in the drop table for RJ missions even with the boost in amount that drop it just dilutes the drop tables and there are other better ways to farm credits

To be fair, not everyone has a fully upgraded Railjack, or have even built theirs. It helps people get past the initial tediousness getting into the content.

I am waiting to see how my Avionics are affected, though. Gonna be a bit miffed if I have to go back to refarming for ones I already had.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update! 

Friendly reminder that Garuda's talons STILL don't work in Railjack and the Successor Skin is STILL bugged which means her talons don't keep their unique appearance in Railjack (among other things; you can find those under the Bug section of the forums).

And overall, Garuda is a buggy mess. Let's see if you get to fixing all of her issues before her Deluxe release or even before her Prime comes out.

Am I a little bit salty? 

Yes, I am.

Am I disappointed (again)?

Yes.

Please, fix my blood queen. Thanks. 😞

Thank you for invalidating the literal hundreds of plat I spent on getting the best possible avionics and giving me literally nothing in return, definitely makes me wanna put time and effort into the next big update you release /s

• Like 1

Thanks for the update DE, this is all super interesting and appreciated 😃

One request though; can we get a fix for Inaros's scarabs swarm? According to the ability's description, its supposed to do corrosive proccing per second but through testing, you can see that scarabs swarm doesn't actually proc corrosive at all. Fixing this would help Inaros sustain his massive AoE healing against grineer since they naturally resist all damage types due to their armor. Thank you.

1 hour ago, -ONI-IR1Z said:

Did u have to nerf limbo even more than it has right now from what you did in SS. Now u even remove the contagion ability. Great keep on the "good" work. Why didnt u just remove limbo from the game entirely while youre at it.

I second this. what is the point of having limbo now. just stay in rift and afk. cannot help team much unless the enemy inside the rift as well

• Like 2

Honestly... first impressions of the revised railjack... nothing has really changed apart from changing some 'numbers' so for me the reasons why I'm not playing it are basically still there.... also had a lot of bugs in my first run (honestly don't think 1 weekend is enough 'testing')...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW AVIONICS!
Find these new Avionics from Earth, Saturn, or Veil Proximia Grineer Fighters to enhance your Railjack (these values are with Max Rank Avionic and Max Grid Rank):

Deep Hold (Lavan)
Increase Forge Capacity by 60%.

Cruising Speed (Zetki)
Increase Speed by 80% when no enemies within 3000m.

Quicklock (Lavan)
Decrease Ordnance Lock-on time by 75%.

Artillery Cheap Shot (Zetki)
Forward Artillery has a 50% chance to not consume Dome Charges. 

Ordnance Cheap Shot (Lavan)
Ordnance weapons have a 50% chance to not consume Munitions. 

Turret Velocity (Vidar)
Increase Turret Range by 25.3%. Increase Turret Projectile Speed by 55%.

So after spending hours farming rare avionic drops from hard to find enemies in saturn and earth, you removed all variations of mods, in effect making that effort useless.

To top it off, you've added new mods to those same rare enemies at the same rare drop rates. You guys are truly jerks. I hate what you do to people that farm your content. I hate that you wait until i've grinded your content and farmed it to the Nth degree, and then you slap me in the face and make me do it again.

• Like 5

vor 57 Minuten schrieb LascarCapable:

Because being able to heal literally more than half the hp of any objective in a single dash is absurdly overkill. You already have tools to defend the crypod very effectively. You don't need on demand invincibility and 60% pod healing as well. 

What could be done is granting a little bit of scaling to the healing, but that's about it.

Scaling with a fixed value. What a good joke. No one have a problem if the percentage would be adjusted as long at it would be still pecentage based. But this kind of S#&$ which going on the past is just ..

I mean DE is promoting build diversity to Oblivion in the past but those changes are the shows that they lack a complete vision of their own game. Dont they want to acknowledge that we were just happy because we had the choice to choose whatever Frame we're using? Heck we didnt even need a Frost, a Nova etc... Dive in have fun. Whats wrong with that now? I mean Vazarin has to be powerful. Its a #*!%ing Focus School based of "Healing". Whats the purpose of it now?

Is the intended way to play the game now to extract after 5 minutes, because anything behind we just getting shot in the back from the Developer with each of this changes?

• Like 2

I'm experiencing some FPS issues in my game after this update. I was doing my daily ESO missions and normally the FPS is 120-144 but now its going down to 30 FPS and fluctuation between 40-90 FPS. I asked others that were doing ESO if they were experiencing this issue and they all said yes which meant my rig was running normally.

I play at 720p windowed mode at medium settings to maintain a steady FPS

So, immediate feedback....the update is quite good.

I've got a 100-90 reactor.  I managed to slot in everything except for one slot.  I've not gotten everything slotted in, but what I have does offer some build diversity and enough capacity to be interesting.  Kudos on the cost reductions, even if it means I had to spend half an hour re-upgrading everything in my inventory.

Valence transfers are actually pretty good.  I had a bunch of 56% or better Zetki stuff, waiting around because building a 56% and then getting a 58% was a gigantic insult.  Now I can simply upgrade everything to its best version, and scrap everything else.  I'd like to make note of this as a good, but also note that trading wreckage is still something which needs implementation.

Mission pacing....is better.  The highlight is that ships blow up, rather than spin off.  It's much easier to grab the resources.  It's also much more resource heavy, so it's not going to be a hundred missions to get enough resources to build anything.  Fantastic.  I hesitate and only say better because the rewards are....interesting.  4 breach quanta in a single mission on Earth was a bit much.  Coupling that with the new avionics....and I just don't think you've yet understood what it is driving this game mode.  Being fair, I can't either when one minute it's wreckage and the next is ultra rare drops with bizarro house alignments.

Finally, bringing up the rear is enemy and weapons scaling.  100% improvement.  The fighters are less annoying, the ground enemies can no longer tank multiple fully charged 100%+ critical hit blasts with 3+ beam instances to the face and keep coming.  I know some people were less than happy that this would "remove challenge," but it removed a gear check and cheap sponge enemies.  Consider me happy that you've done this, even if the resultant changes seem to have made early levels easier but kept some of the annoying sponge at the higher stages.

Again, good update overall.  Not without its flaws, but solid and actually responsive to the test server issues (despite the limited player count and time).  If this was Railjack in January I'd suggest that Scarlet Spear would have been less of a mixed experience.  Kudos for finally getting to a state where I can see past the flaws and identify the potential.

• Like 2