Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the update. I look forward to exploring all these changes. 

With regards to the changes in how objectives can be healed. It will be nice to have some variety and I hope we can work more with DE to provide the necessary feedback to find a great balance. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the update!

One lil thing i wana mentuion though is could you add Mesa and Mirage's Blueprints to the being able to sell for 2,000Cr? as  you can buy their blueprints from the Market too however you cant sell them, i have a spare blueprint for both of them and cant get rid of them

Can you guys fix Gas please? The proc formula had Toxin removed from it, but now it doesn't use Toxin or Heat (when it should be using both) so Gas damage isn't even using its own damage type in damage calculations.

• Like 2

Sttil no fix For:

Mele weapons   with augment preveting to use guard with exalted weapons  ( prisma obex , furax)

also:

seriously why doesnt Radial javelin scale with exalted blade mods , it doesnt even make sense as it is

Nomadsou

cant you guys buff spectral scream / spectral scream augment/ elemental ward (not scaling with range mods)

and radial javelin?

minor visual aint enough , just loged and doesnt see any changes in fact beside some minor minor changes --_--

but i have to say i can not download this update even i ve tried more than 5 times... It said that Some updates could not be downloaded from the server

i dont know what's wrong and i have a trading appointment tomorrow.... anyone can help me !!!!PLEASE !!!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduce Railjack Speed and Damage when Railjack is in “Catastrophic Failure” mode.

Who thought this was a good idea? How does that even make sense? Do my shells suddenly lose their payload or something?

• Like 2

Обновлением "Абсолютно недоволен" особенно связанное с Реалджеком. Пока не сделают как было, это уже не игра.

• Like 1

• The Omni tool will now slot into the first available slot in the Gear Wheel when given to players instead of being appended to the end.
  •  

Does that mean all your existing hotkeys shift by one? smh.

"Instead of having to re-aim at your placed Waypoint to remove it (or spam G twice), now you can remove your Waypoint by holding G! G, isn’t that helpful! "\\

THANK YOU!

also now I can make my cat prettier.

Hopefully the functionality lost on stagger fix means I can no longer get stunned into being able to do absolutely nothing but walk around and only unbug myself on death, or getting stuck in infinite falls.

Any word on when you'll remove stagger on close range aoe weapons where stagger is basically unpreventable? or just tweaking their damage drop off?

• Like 1

Defendable Objects: Healing AoE and Damage Reduction Changes:

Our Healing AoE / Damage Reduction changes posted back on April 3rd have arrived!

So, after collecting twenty-eight days of feedback, nothing was changed?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shaleve_hakime said:

unknown.pngi came to the railjack avionics after the update to find out all of my avionics that was instal was removed and i cant get them back
and i had very hard to get avionics there

what the frick DE

This is one of the things that I want to comment. I'm going to be respectful but honest with the truth. Let us tackle this first. 

DE, when people invest time, they do it because they like the game, they enjoy the activity and they appreciate the time you invested crafting this game. We want in return the same care on the object that we invested our time. This is called respect of our time. Second, there are many ways to circumvent this problem by simply leaving the greatest value mod installed in the Raijack. Why all of the sudden this happens? With all due respect, do you revise this when you make these launches. Many developers play their own game first, testing and reviewing that such fundamental mistakes don't happen

This, exactly this, irks the community. The other nerf that I was expecting happened with the Particle Ram and Void Hole. Particle Ram works only on forward speed and Void Hole time is halved when it takes the same resource? Why not cut in half the resource consumption of it too? Really? So that shield doesn't deflect attacks when we are doing reverse maneuvers? And the ship is going to be slow as a pink Pokemon in catastrophic failure, again, are you serous? Oh I deeply appreciate that you are doing an exhaustive revision to raijack, finally. But these are the things that makes us think the following: Yes we have in front of us a glass of water that is 50% empty and 50% with water. Can we ever have an update that feels 25% and 75% with water? Sorry but some of these nerfs are seen with extreme negativity. 

I am honest. I'm glad that your team is doing a thorough revision on bug fixing, optimization and game play improvements during the harsh times of the Corona Virus. My sincere respect on that. This is the reason why we INVEST MONEY in your game and this is the LOVE LETTER we like to read from you when such updates happens. If you keep working hard like this, you will get the increase in player base, you will get more activity in the game and less painful critiques on the forums and the media. Everyone here wants to see Warframe getting better day, everyone. 

This is how I feel driving the Railjack:

Spoiler

m72_hst_4114.jpg

I want to feel like this: 

Spoiler

1920px-Ext_03_03-Min.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThunderGod04 said:

update isnt installing, it keeps crashing. Now i cant play this game!

same, would love to test out my ship and see if i like the new changes or if it feels as easy as i suspect it will but both of my warframe installs refuse to update. as i keep a steam and a base version incase the steam decides that it wants to reinstall itself again... joys of slow internet and all

• Like 2

hace 22 minutos, Skaleek dijo:

So after spending hours farming rare avionic drops from hard to find enemies in saturn and earth, you removed all variations of mods, in effect making that effort useless.

To top it off, you've added new mods to those same rare enemies at the same rare drop rates. You guys are truly jerks. I hate what you do to people that farm your content. I hate that you wait until i've grinded your content and farmed it to the Nth degree, and then you slap me in the face and make me do it again.

same here, and the funniest thing is that they give all the rare avionics to people that only played railjack a couple of times, also they put these new mods hoping that we farm them again to wait a couple days and give it for FREE. 

They give you all the dirac you wasted leveling those mods like it was a compensation.

COME ON DE

GIVE A DECENT COMPENSATION 

• Like 5

Just now, ADHE710 said:

same here, and the funniest thing is that they give all the rare avionics to people that only played railjack a couple of times, also they put these new mods hoping that we farm them again to wait a couple days and give it for FREE. 

They give you all the dirac you wasted leveling those mods like it was a compensation.

COME ON DE

GIVE A DECENT COMPENSATION 

totally agreed. Patch notes is so diapointing

why im even start playing when it was released

only Nerf based on nerf and regrind  to the end of days.