Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conclave Mods Converted to PVE: 

The following Conclave Mods have been converted/balanced to PvE Mods! If you already own these Mods they will automatically be available in your Arsenal. You can still obtain these Mods via Conclave, but will also be added to Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker Cred Offerings.

Fixes:

• Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.
    • This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

1: So, I don't need to bother with the dead PVP? Nice.

2: Was fun while it lasted I guess.

1 hour ago, Zackarihn said:

i also hear the default audio for dodge. like, my feet still sound like they're thumping the floor, or i sound like im actually rolling .etc.

Can confirm this. It still uses the normal rolling audio effect.

12 minutes ago, Refertu said:

totally agreed. Patch notes is so diapointing

why im even start playing when it was released

only Nerf based on nerf and regrind  to the end of days.

Also the railjack speed change is the worst i have ever seen. You waste the speed bar (or whatever you wanna call it) in a couple of seconds. Before the update i was able to do 10+km in a single bar ( in the scarlet spear event ) and now i do like 9km. 

It feels pretty bad to keep waiting until the bar refills ( for me at least ) 

• Like 2

Rip, woke up to Vazarin being ruined and made useless. Nice to see you ignored EVERY bit of feedback telling you how bad of a change this is. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed getting damaged by ally Kuva Liches who cast Plasma Eruption.

About time... 6 months of dealing with this nonsense and you finally read your bug report forum to fix it. What took so long?

Doubled Affinity-to-Intrinsic Point conversion. You will now gain Intrinsics 2x faster. 

So uhh, can we farm an extra 1023 if we're already at 10s? You know so we can farm intrinsics for whenever command comes out? This change is kind of pointless after we farmed them already. 

You can now sell your duplicate Garuda, Harrow, Octavia, Revenant, and Nidus Blueprints for 2500 Credits from your Inventory. 

You can now sell Syndicate 10x Restores for 2500 Credits. 

Finally!. This should've been added the day blueprints were added to Simaris and you gave us x100 blueprints. 

• Like 4

Seems like a step in the right direction for Railjack!

Now we just need more than one mission 🙂

It would be nice if future missions would be connected to regular star chart missions (at least in a way we have seen in scarlet spear).

Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.

• This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

Yea ... right. It "is a bug", which was "not a bug" since Nov. 2013.

This finally kills my intention buying the deluxe skin for Limbo.

• Like 3

Justo ahora, Prime_Reckoner dijo:

I am scared to put formas or invest in any equipment now...what if it gets nerfed out of nowhere?

naaaa bro, give DE all ur money and enjoy refarming everything :^) 

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, DeakonLR dijo:

Did you seriously reset all the avionics back to rank 0? You have to be kidding me!

also they converted all the avionics in the highest tier ones, enjoy your 200 cloned avionics

God damn, that's a lot of fixes. 

Thank you so much Digital Extremes for making game a better place for all of us. 

Sure it's not a new content, so I still have nothing to do, but at least newer players won't experience that monstrosity which we did. 

The default binding is RB + Right Directional-Pad button

If you can do this, let us bind RB+dpad to whatever we want. It's ridiculous how little space controller players get to work with when that is just sitting there ignored.