Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Happy to hear about the Valence Fusion addition to railjack weapons/components. PLEASE consider bringing it to rivens as well, ideally in a form that lets us mix and match stats on separate rivens (ex: combine a riven with +cc/+cd and one with +cc/+ms to +cc/+cd/+ms). Currently, rivens are absurdly grindy and obscenely expensive. They still would be even with this valence fusion system, just less so for weapons where dupe rivens aren't expensive.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Klimis said:

I was reading through the post and I was mostly (emphasis on "mostly") ok with what I was reading until I reached that one.
I will try to be as kind and as calm as possible but it's these kinds of changes that start the snowball effect of people complaining and then people on DE's side pulling the "hater" and "internet bully" card when you are giving proper feedback.
Why on earth somebody would think that this is a good idea?
You essentially made irrevelant the ability.
I mean I can't be the only one thinking of this, am I?
Here we go again, just when I thought things could actually get better...
The worst part is that the people responsible behind such change are going to categorize my comment/feedback as a "you-can't-please-everyone" scenario which is not only very convinient for them to be at piece with it, but it adds up more on the already overly fatigued mentality of this whole situation.
Sigh, I don't know, I'm, lost of words. I wish I was angry, it would be a good indicator, but, I... I just don't know.
I just hope there is room for things to change, but it really feels like I'm reaching.
[/disappointed]

i think what you are feeling sir is apathy. the opposite of love. it's when you don't care anymore.

honestly, i would suggest you to find a better game to play, for now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PSvsXBOX said:

Can confirm the bug, Most of the missing avionics are Zetki, and they were all maxed, if that helps with the search what happened to them.

EDIT:

And it seems all the maxed and equipped zetki avionics were scrapped for dirac

So any Zetki avionics were just scrapped entirely?! That is not what was implied in the patch notes; if they're going to merge them, then you should have the base version if you had that Avionic previously >.>

Please let us get out of the railjack as it's entering the dock again - the exit being jammed until it's completely docked might feel good from a "this is how it would really work" view but as a player it's just pointless sitting around.

Rest of the changes seem pretty reasonable so far. As someone who got a railjack fully kitted out before the droprates got smashed through the floor the missions seem somewhat easier than before, but the new guys we have are appreciating it.

Edited by VanDisaster
  • Like 2

i tested the new update and guess what ? game over because the hazard take so much revolite than i'm left with nothing after 3 hazard , hazard take what 100 revolite to repair it i think , and also the tunguska cannon make less damage now,  3 hit to not destroy a cruiser ship before it was one or 2 hit to kill it something seems off in this update, even the ennemies ship are more hard to aim than before, maybe it's a bug i dont know, i hope you fix that and make the hazard less harmfull 

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

i think what you are feeling sir is apathy. the opposite of love. it's when you don't care anymore.

honestly, i would suggest you to find a better game to play, for now.

The fact that I came to the forum to give my feedback means that I do care about the game, alot actually.
It's just that I feel in a way that we are being used to contantly being suffocated with poor decisions and contant "pulling the rug under our feet" situations.
Being used to such feelings is definitely not a good indicator for the overall health of your company/product/community.
But there is definitely a burnout inside me, to quote Shakira and lighten the spirit a bit:
"Starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in the office"

I feel this is the feeling (for luck of better words) how alot of Warframe players feel recently.

Edited by Klimis
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.

• This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

If abilities are meant to be crossing planes, does that mean certain interplanar enemy attacks, like the Sentient disco laser IIRC, are going to find similar changes?

I do feel this change to Exodia Contagion warrants some kind of look at Limbo's rift mechanics and weapon interactions. Exodia Contagion was really effective in counteracting certain team-negative interactions. The arcane allowed players to, for example, kill an enemy in some far-off corner Limbo may have trapped in the rift and forgotten about. And it also solved enemies dancing between planes at the edge of Cataclysm, which can certainly make targeting anything a bit bothersome. Is it possible to, for example, have enemies on the edge of Cataclysm exist in both planes, make the border a little "fuzzy" in that regard? And maybe inter-planar damage can still work, maybe only melee damage, but at a vastly reduced rate? Those sorts of changes would still keep most rift mechanics along the same directions (still better to hop into or out of the rift and deal full damage than dealing, say, 5%, right?), but trim away some of the annoyances tied to its total exclusivity.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Klimis said:

The fact that I came to the forum to give my feedback means that I do care about the game, alot actually.
It's just that I feel in a way that we are being used to contantly being suffocated with poor decisions and contant "pulling the rug under our feet" situations.
Being used to such feelings is definitely not a good indicator for the overall health of your company/product/community.
But there is definitely a burnout inside me, to quote Shakira and lighten the spirit a bit:
"Starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in the office"

I feel this is the feeling (for luck of better words) how alot of Warframe players feel recently.

Do you really care about healing defence objectives this much?  The regular operation of it with frames is unchanged.

• Like 1