Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Lus4812 said:

As someone who was very hyped for RJ I have to say these changes are a step in the right direction but theres still no reason for people who have a maxed railjack and have the quellor and penant to play railjack missions now even less so since the umbral forma was removed from the anomaly and come on why do you STILL have to keep credits in the drop table for RJ missions even with the boost in amount that drop it just dilutes the drop tables and there are other better ways to farm credits

I am almost sure that Umbral forma was removed only from he Scarlet version of the murex

3 hours ago, shaleve_hakime said:

unknown.pngi came to the railjack avionics after the update to find out all of my avionics that was instal was removed and i cant get them back
and i had very hard to get avionics there

what the frick DE

Confirmed. Experienced the same issue. Lost my Zetki Bulkhead and not found on thee avionics tab.

• Like 3

Okay I can't deny that like 90% of this update is good, but you still have the flat numbers for defense target healing? You realise how completely useless that is past about halfway through the starchart right?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Klaeljanu said:

Do you really care about healing defence objectives this much?  The regular operation of it with frames is unchanged.

Yes, and as you can read from other posts too, I'm far from being the only one.
I mean the whole healing rework for me is a fiasco, but this one is essentially a brutal kill to what makes vazarin a viable option.
They essentially blanded-out a thing in the game, made it irrelevant.
Why would you, as a developer, make a thing that you worked hard to make it work and since nobody complained about it, kill it without a second thought?
Choices, bad ones.
From now on though I'm keeping backups of the forum pages so when things get out of hand people won't get silenced/censored and things won't get forgotten so easily.
This is the biggest change that needs to happen if I'm being honest, censoring and ignoring feedback and constructive critisism.

Edited by Klimis
  • Like 6

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Affinity and Intrinsic Gain Changes: 

• Doubled Affinity-to-Intrinsic Point conversion. You will now gain Intrinsics 2x faster. 
  • Increased the earned Affinity on killing Elite Fighters and Outriders.

So we rank 10 folk are still not allowed to grind railjack any further? That's super disappointing. You can farm more focus if you are at max, you can buy more nitain than you need for everything, you can farm more resources than you need for everything but suddenly intrinsics are an exception to that. Let us early grind freaks farm again or this update has been pointless for us.

• Like 5

I lost all of my avionics, all of the ones I had installed are gone, I don't have them anymore, the abilities are there, but nothing else. I go into the Veil Proxima and immediately, my ship dies, at first I think nothing of it, but then I realize that my avionics are ALL GONE, I HAVE NOTHING all the time I spent has gone down the drain. Any and all avionics I had equipped except for my battle ones THANK GOD, have disappeared, vanished, no longer in my inventory at all. everything else about my ship is normal.

4 hours ago, shaleve_hakime said:

unknown.pngi came to the railjack avionics after the update to find out all of my avionics that was instal was removed and i cant get them back
and i had very hard to get avionics there

what the frick DE

Can confirm... I had this problem too, DE what is going on?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added Caps for the amount of simultaneous Railjack Hazards (Fire, Electric, and Breaches). Your Railjack can only have 1 of each Hazard active at a time.
  • Made each RJ Hazard type more harmful to the ship. Made each RJ Hazard type even more, MORE harmful to the Railjack based on Public Test results. 

This change makes little to no sense, the whole point of Railjack missions being more chaotic and overwhelming is made easier by managing few and tiny "hazards", which is already made easier in the way that the only loss condition in each mission is not repairing a catastrophic failure, instead of simply being shot to bits.

Why does a 1m tall flame inside the ship cause so much damage to the hull integrity of the ship? Why does a small internal electrical failure that barely zaps anything within 2m reduce shields by such amount? It doesn't make sense.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Destroying all engines on a Crewship now disables weapons.
  • Destroying all engines on a Crewship kills half the crew on board. 

Okay, this change adds value to shooting enemy crewships, however this is made possibly only by shooting their weak-point. It would work ways better if you could also achieve the above "damage" to enemy Crewships if you could do so by shooting them below a certain health threshold.

• Like 1

Magic healing blood altar? Nah, doesn't make sense that it could heal a defense target. Disabled for flavor.

Literally the next two lines:

Heck YEAH bugs and maggots can heal a defense target! ENABLED

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HolySeraphin said:

You know, maybe your guns get damaged after being fired at 100 times? Or that the devices needed to power it are damaged? Try to think how a ship works.

Something tells me that a loaded autocannon firing explosive shells would most likely explode if hit 100 times. There's no logical explanation as to why it keeps firing like normal but somehow deals less damage. That's like shooting someone at point blank range with a shotgun and the person surviving without a scratch just because you droped the gun once.

Hell, who made you a spaceship engineer?

• Like 2

I already counted seven customers with boot resets on the mod config on their Railjack in this thread and in other cases removal of those mods. 

This is going to make a lot of people upset. I hope  we don't experience such bad sour on the PS4 community. That would be fatal. 

Edited by Felsagger

A lot of the changes are great! Thanks to the Team!

What isnt so great in my case.... seems you have destroyed my only avionics of the lavan ion burn and conic muzzle.... leaving me behind without the best available version which i used to have.... same could be right for a lot of other avionics but im not a 100 % sure about what else is now missing...

What i dont like that much is the fact your booster runs out WAY to fast now, i enjoyed the directional changes you can do whenever you need it as long as the booster works, as well as longer boost before you release sound.

Other then that, thanks for all the time and work you put into this so far.

However: I hope you also do something about the problem people just starting random missions on the navigation of your railjack, taking you "hostage" if you already wanted to leave or wanted to fly somewhere else. There should be something like on all missions like a vote or any way of you not beeing forced to just go into a mission you didnt even wanted to go to. (In case of real life emergencys or anything else that you need to go fast or just want a break whatever)

• Like 2

all my built-in railjack mods are gone :( zetik bugschot, hyperflux etc. :( please fix this error and does not release any updates that breaks the game for the people :( dan I have also done the last two weeks in the veil proxi the last mission in the hope to get an umbraforma and get seriously after two weeks a normal forma bp that is bullying a normal forma bps with ner 2.0% drop chance :( that's really dirty and so was only dirty in the time and now all my mods are gone :( squealing you that is not koreket !!! a game is supposed to be fun and not fill one with hate :(

alle meine integrierten railjack mods sind weg :( zetik bugschot, hyperflux etc. :( bitte behebt diesen fehler und bringt keine updates heraus die den leuten das spiel kaputt macht :( dan habe ich auch noch die letzten zwei wochen im veil proxi die letzte mission gemacht in der hoffnug einen umbraforma zu bekommen und bekomme ernsthaft nach zwei wochen eine ganz normale forma bp, dass ist mobbing eine normale forma bps mit ner 2,0% drop chance :( das ist doch richtiger dreck und sonnst war in der zeit auch nur dreck dabei und jetzt sind auch noch alle meine mods weg :( schemt eucht, dass ist nicht koreket !!! ein spiel soll spaß machen und nicht einen mit hass erfüllen :( 

• Like 1

We got a problem. Anytime I go out of my avionics menu, my game starts to freak out, leading to my computer doing the same. Also... My railjack was perfectly fine until this drop, but its fine, always good to start from scratch. But please fix exiting the avionics screen crashing and freaking every app on your computer out!