The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Universal Vacuum when? (BIG SUCK)
Regarding the vazarin changes 
You have to cheese those arbitration missions because the DUMB AI will teleport around with NO WARNING and will get nuked by enemies and fail the mission.. (IF) and I say that because it falls on deaf ears here..."IF" they make arbitration missions MORE structured I would agree with this change but because they haven't fixed the DUMB AI teleporting I on good faith can not except this new vasarin change.

Edited by MaxMiddleton
  • Like 18

On 2020-05-01 at 4:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The key intention behind this Railjack Revisited update is to make Railjack better paced and more fun, while also being more rewarding for your time.

You mean that?

Edited by 8faiNt

Welp, Vazarin is now officially dead despite the overwhelmingly negative feedback to the changes you got in the workshop. You really want everyone to use Zenurik, huh?

Thanks for the Railjack changes. They were badly needed.

• Like 27

After tons of negative feedback, still 

Vazarin - Protective Dash

5 seconds invulnerability

60% Heal over 5 seconds

No invulnerability

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack

Works at full effect 

Ok then... Now just seeing more players gonna fix their build for no reason...

• Like 17

vor 16 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Doubled the Railjack’s innate loot-pickup (Vacuum) Range.

• We’ve also improved the way that Vacuums pull items towards the player and the Railjack. The maximum amount of time it takes for the pick-up to reach the player should be a little more consistent now (about 0.75 seconds in most cases).

Will we ever get something that is behind a "I'm the Developer and I'm right" decisions regarding Vacuum? Just give us a max larger range and univac. Its getting annoying that you're still resisting to improve your own game immensively with Qol fixes because some guys are stubborn as #*!% to get behind their personnel egos.

Edited by ValinorAtani
  • Like 15

Why don't you just listen to your "majority" of your fun base? 

It's easy money, time and patience ... 

Just the Wrath of a Tenno

tenor.gif

P.S  WHY ARE ALL MY RAILJACK MODS ON MY SHIP GONE?! DISAPPEARED!! NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!! 

P.S 2 Screen shaking bug is making me feel sea sick!!

P.S 3 Gunnery/Pilot/Forward Artillery seat bug if you exit it and press any or no buttons it automatically puts you back on it! 

P.S 4 Forward Artillery if max +93.5% should one shoot the crew-ships not 2 shoot them. 

Edited by IamTheSinOfWrath
  • Like 4

Please don't forget the playerbase split that is Railjack. A huge part of players don't even have a railjack, and no motivation/reason to join other crews. It's just like archwing, basically no reason to touch it more than the bare minimum. 

Both need some sort of integration into regular players' regular day-to-day gameplay.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Velocitus

• Increased size of Velocitus projectile in space.
  • Quick shot Damage increased from 200 Magnetic to 150 Impact, 150 Puncture, 150 Slash and 150 Magnetic.
  • Quick shot Critical Chance increased from 25 to 30%.
  • Charged shot Damage increased from 1200 Magnetic to 400 Impact, 400 Puncture, 400 Slash and 400 Magnetic.
  • Charged shot Critical Chance increased from 30 to 60%.
  • Charged shot Critical Damage increased from 3 to 3.6x.

Thank you

• Like 2