Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

To all those who are still crying about disappeared avionics, YOU LOST NOTHING, READ THE PATCH NOTES.

Now...to translate them for the masses.

Everything you had, except battle and tactical avionics, got reverted to unranked. Every single piece of DIRAC you used to upgrade the previous versions HAS BEEN REFUNDED.
Every avionic now only has one variant, the others were removed. To my understanding, if you had even a lesser variant( one that did not have the highest value of the three previously), you now have the one with the highest value(because that one is now the only one.) and it has been converted to whatever they did.

P.S. For God's sake, STOP QUOTING THE ENTIRE FIRST POST, use a damn

first post snip

Edited by DeLawrence
  • Like 4

atlas been my favorite warframe since i played this game and he still is this warframe is the most is criminaly ignored by DE never give him any love all his auguments are useless his new pve augument are even more useless then his old auguments never thought that would be possible  please he needs are rework not a buff not augument he needs a rework cause why would i play atlas when i can play baruuk who is 100 times better and do the same thing please and thank you 

Edited by TheDestroyerr
wrong writing
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for the hard work getting this out, DE. Looking forward to Glassmaker/Protea. A lot of us really do appreciate each and every person working around the clock to bring these changes to us (and some of us actually do read the full patch notes).

Like others have said, I'm a little shocked that the defense objective healing changes are flat and not percentage based but I'll have to play around with that later and test. I would have liked to see Sancti Magistar remain as a bigger burst heal to pull out every once in a while like it was used before rather than a heal over time that needs a heavy attack every 5 seconds for a marginal recovery rate.

Railjack changes are great. It feels a lot better to play now, and I already loved it before. The grunt hp nerf is really appreciated. Level 50 railjack grineer felt like level 120 before. Exo grineer are still tough as nails but it doesn't feel as ridiculous as it was. Skirmish missions feel like less of a 30-45 minute long commitment while soloing now. I do have to say though, that having my railjack about 80% maxed, even the hardest mission in Veil Proxima is a cakewalk and is over in 3-4 minutes with only seeker missiles. I'm not asking to have them be bullet sponges, but I don't want the highest level RJ mission to feel trivial before I even have a perfect setup. Boosting also feels bad now, but maybe we just need to give it some time and get used to it as more of an emergency thing than something we use all the time. 

Love the Simulor changes (thematically always been one of my favorite guns), but if orbs are not fired in a perfectly straight line, they explode too quickly to combine. Maybe another .2-.4 seconds on the explosion delay?

Edited by Ouendanation

So i used to mainly run vazarin, never used zenurik as i never needed the energy and thought it was boring running the same thing everbody else used, but from now on im changing to it just out of protest, not to use it, im not gonna touch it, but just to have be part of the maybe 5-10% of high MR players that didnt use Zenurik and are now changing to it bc there is no reason to use anything else or in my case no reason to use any focus school.

Sure Protective Dash was too strong, but making it only effective for lvl 1-15 is a bit uch and sure its not too bad to heal companions or warframes but you know what is even better than that? Pretty much any thing else in this game that can heal you which there is a lot of that take a lot less time and recources to get. I really really like you guys and damn this is by far my fav game in all of existance and i know that not everbody that works on this game can be actually interested in it but at least the guys that take care of balance should have a base knowleged of how the game works, i mean it doesnt take much  to see that this it not balanced at all.

I know i sound like everbody else that screams at you all the time and i hate that bc i dont belive like some do that you "want to kill your own game" bc i know that makes no sense, but by the love of god some of these balance changes lately are so weird in how bad they are that i just dontz understand it really is like you are working with values for a completly different game.

anyways i hope you address this soon unlike the whole viral change which stems from the same lack of understaning how the game works and hasnt been addressed in almost 2 months now, but hey nobody is gonna read this anyway bc it is on page 20 something

hope you guys stay save

• Like 4

Archwing weapons like the Kuva Ayanga cause self damage again, unsure if they overall not got affected yb the selfdamage change or if i not noticed due i not done Archwing in awhile, but noticed in Railjack missions today how my own procs hit me and the damge killed me due was to close to containers i shot.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb happygopherpc:

Also this. The amount of Users not reading the Changelog before angrily commenting about Dirac Refunding and Merges and general Base Hostily is sad to see and makes it hard to pick out useful replies.

I mean hey, DE could atleast code a log in screen as usual if they're gonna change something fundamentally. Not everytime its the fault of the players if the Developer is well known to have a notorious lack of provided information...

3 minutes ago, tigerpunk said:

Unfortunately the update broke my launcher, I verified my cashe, restarted my pc and nothing, I keep getting a server error. This is happening to many of my clanmates too.

yeah. it is now impossible to log into the game

1 hour ago, gostawi said:

so basically  this update is a total  nerf for all support/ defense  Frames instead of  making them a percentage based  ( Like we asked for years )

GOOD JOB DE  -_-  

Yes, a bunch of frames now being able to heal objectives when they couldn't before is a nerf...

If anything, they're more likely to be used now since vazarin doesn't invalidate their existance.

Could some of the numbers stand to be increased? I think so. Is complaining about things that are  not true helping this conversation? Not even slightly.

Edited by BardianAngel
  • Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, ValinorAtani a dit :

I mean hey, DE could atleast code a log in screen as usual if they're gonna change something fundamentally. Not everytime its the fault of the players if the Developer is well known to have a notorious lack of provided information...

The information is here, people don't read it and then compliant because you know you have to...read.

Putting a log on screen that nobody will rad and just click ok is not going to change anything, because reading is soooo tiring.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, -HM-Kanbaru_Suruga said:

So Vazarin dead.... and u forced to play limbo or frost if u wana solo def....

Defensive frames should be high priority picks for defensive missions. I'm not sure why you think it's bad that the frames literally designed for those jobs are now needed more, and that vazarin can no longer be used as a crutch. It was impossible to balance around in any meaningful way.

• Like 1

Citation

You can now customize your Kavat’s Emissive color, which will affect their tail and eye color.

• This option also fixes not being able to change the color of the fan-like Kavat tails due to it being based on energy color.

Why isn't the same for Kubrow? 😞 

The metus skin ins't customisable...

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Refertu:

cant agree more it is pointless in all possible ways. there is guys in my clan who started jack recently and they like the slow pace of Veil proxima.

and better gun for harder efforts. Man the last year was all about- let them concentrate on RJ. Now they don't want to play it.

NOw it feels like

Hey this is it. Take back your resources. coz now it cheap as pizza. and  don'teven  bother to progress in that game coz we nerf all down, so every newbie can play with ease. im missions that suppose to be for skilled players

unfair and unplayable

That's on the point. There is no more challange on Railjack. Why should I play it any more?

Instead of making Railjack ridiculously easy for everyone, you would have preferred to introduce Kuva and Relic missions for Railjack. If they were a bit more efficient than the normal missions, you would have attracted a very large number of players to Railjack.

Railjack was great as it was. Now it's a joke, and you'll soon see that in the dwindling number of Railjack players.

• Like 2

todays issues so far... 

- archwing launcher blueprint dissappeared from foundry... no way to get another one

- login is non functional... game does not work dude...

- do not start a mission while watching a cutscene... do not

other small bugs, disconnects and general bullS#&$

• Like 1