Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

So, it seems to be that among all of these very welcome fixes, the category tabs for the pages in the "Universe" section of the codex were deleted in the process. I think they're trying to pop up when I exit the menus, but obviously to no effect.
Images of this bug. Probably not the greatest

Edit: Changed the submenu screenshot, because just-woke-up me forgot the one for Warframes didn't have any. The bug is still there though, and it appears to only occur after exiting a submenu, and then going back into it. The category tabs don't reload after that first time, in other words.

Edited by Arbie2
Me big dumb

4 hours ago, Egonieser said:

It's lovely that you took all this time to change and improve on Railjack, but you literally didn't have to make it so easy. I'm aware some people find it challenging and some changes were welcome, but why squish the difficulty of enemies so much? I mean RJ is supposed to be semi-endgame content. Now it's going to feel like a meatgrinder (and not towards us) in the same footsteps as the rest of the game.

I must be the odd one out, but I actually enjoyed the artificial difficulty increase in RJ missions, the tougher enemies and the decent grind requires to make it all work. It was on the fine line of being decent without being too much (as opposed to grinding for stuff that has like 0.5% drop rate).

Can't it be tiered? Classic MMO dungeon style where you can select a difficulty tier before starting a mission. I know there probably aren't that many who would want to use it, but it wouldn't really require much effort from your behalf apart from just changing the multipliers for mobs and ships, keep the loot the same maybe just nominal increases in resources/drops, just give us something challenging to do without having to literally run hours long endurance runs with Braton, that's just taking it too far as i'd like to see a challenge with all the gear and equipment i've put years of my life obtaining be put to the test not purposely using a bad setup just because there's no more challenging content left.

DE succumbs yet again to those who can't get their desired outcome within a day it seems. It's understandable you want to please as much as your playerbase as possible - that's your bread and butter, but why can't you give those of us who don't want everything be turned to a meat factory or build rome in a day something to do? Just simple difficulty tiers, and maybe just for Veil Proxima, the most difficult missions and leave earth and saturn as it is for those who just want a casual experience without the hassle. I don't judge.

I'm more of a lover of difficult content (not artificially lowering my builds and setups to make easy content difficult, that defeats the purpose of the game where getting your ideal setup right is the entirety of the content), i look forward to mastering difficult situations and perfect a routine, tactics and the more you can throw my way to overcome the happier I would be, surely I can't be the only person who dislikes content that's deliberately made more easy?

Apart from that - great job on fixing many of the issues and bugs, it was long overdue. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for listening to my rant...

Yep they turned it into a glorified shooting gallery... It was tense, it was involved and I loved it. Now? I just solo'd some nodes in the veil and wasn't threatened at any point...

Another mode where once you've cleared all the nodes you'll never touch again. A shame really but hey we had our fun as short as it was.

• Like 2

Reducing speed of railjacks absolutely sucks and I hate that decision since it completely slows down progressing through railjack so much BUT all these other changes are very good and I look forward to playing more railjack whenever command is finished since I'm not allowed to earn intrinsics if i've played it to the point i've maxed the current trees.

Lots of great fixes and QOL changes. Good stuff!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wizardeiges said:

Reducing speed of railjacks absolutely sucks and I hate that decision since it completely slows down progressing through railjack so much BUT all these other changes are very good and I look forward to playing more railjack whenever command is finished since I'm not allowed to earn intrinsics if i've played it to the point i've maxed the current trees.

Lots of great fixes and QOL changes. Good stuff!

Erm they doubled the speed of railjacks?

The boost doesn't boost so hard anymore that's true but the base speed is 2x.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the decoy created by the “Ruse” Kuva Lich ability having a red HUD marker. To avoid confusion of who the real Kuva Lich is, this additional marker will no longer appear

wasn't that kind of the point tho? 🤨 🤣

• Like 3

Not going to lie, I'm going to miss all of the integrated Zekti avionics that I had fully upgraded and spent hours farming. I remember spending at least 8hrs over the course of multiple days trying to get a Zekti Bulkhead alone, for it to just be completely removed from my inventory. Not to mention all of the other upgrade mods that just disappered into the void.

Now, I am left with a load of basic level Zekti avionics, while being graced with improved Railjack base stats - the change has been good, but seemingly at the cost of all the hours I played believing that it was time spent on something worthy?

Doesn't fill me with confidence when I spend so much time playing to then have it negated 6 months down the line by a single line in a list of updates. Was it my own fault for taking part in new content that wasn't in any real state to be played, or DE's for leaving players to grind themelves into a hole? 

RwA8GWv.png     Lkk8APX.png

• Like 3

so... exodia contagion working through rift has been in since at the very least nov 19 2017 but suddenly its now a bug?

If you want to nerf limbo at least say you are nerfing him, instead of calling it a "bug fix"

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

keep your cursor inside of the the diamond-shaped outline around enemies - there are four small triangles around it. once those triangles align, they make a spinning motion once and a small audio-blip is heard. that's when your missile has completed lock-on.

Literally never noticed this. 

Thanks, I'll keep my eye out for it. 

The vacuum increases are all well and good, but I fail to see why manual pick-up is needed at all on Railjack missions, when you can just *bloop* loot drops directly into the player's inventory. It'd be forgiven and convenient for the type of gameplay it facilitates. Kill something, you get the notice on your HUD that you got something for it; simple.

Edited by Scorn
  • Like 5

I love how DE's revisiting content that's four months old, and can't even be bothered to do it all at once. And there was a hotfix to said part one before I even saw these notes.

Classic DE.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind, if it's one of a long list of enemy attacks or abilities, if it's from an enemy introduced in the past year, or if a patch broke something. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

Fixed.

Edited by ArelMCII

3 hours ago, Kamoenix said:

This SOOOOO much.  1200 odd days and no drop 😢 

Buy and master every blueprint available from the market, including frames. Then next time you hit blueprint as a day reward, it's the only thing the game can give you.

• Like 4