Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Glad to see you trying to fix the problems the community has with the Railjack gamemode.

Now if you'd just release the Command intrinsic I might actually play it.

This post brought to you by Solo Players Gang

Edited by NotSparta
  • Like 4

These are very good changes, Railjack feels like it has firepower again. The change to boost behaviour and the speed of the bar recharging could get another look at but other than that I like all of the changes.

Il y a 18 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Vazarin - Protective Dash

5 seconds invulnerability

60% Heal over 5 seconds

No invulnerability

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack

Works at full effect

If we boycott your game, will you finally listen to us?

• Like 6

I did a riven challenge "defend an objective without it taking damage" just before the nerf thanks to Vazarin. Good luck doing these now. 
And thanks DE for saving me lens, I used to farm 2 focus, Zenurik and Vazarin. Guess the only Focus School thats relevant is Zanurik now, until they gut that one too. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a case of Kuva Larvlings not spawning due to having an Amp with a specific name. 

You mean the source of this bug was caused by naming all my amps "Small wee wee".

Damn. 

But thanks for the fix, Larvalings are spawning as per normal now.

18 hours ago, Ramflare said:

This update is a net positive to me, what are we moaning about? Are we upset defensive abilities are actually consistent now or is it something equally inane?

They like the mystery of not specifying. 

9 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

I did a riven challenge "defend an objective without it taking damage" just before the nerf thanks to Vazarin. Good luck doing these now. 
And thanks DE for saving me lens, I used to farm 2 focus, Zenurik and Vazarin. Guess the only Focus School thats relevant is Zanurik now, until they gut that one too. 

I did these without vaz before.  Just take a banshee

• Like 1

First of all: Thank you for the changes/fixes. The Waypoint improvement as well as the Mag Bubble+Bramma Interaction change, have already made my day.

As per usual (nowadays) there are some contradictory statements left, that seemed to be overlooked.

"We don't want player to trivialize content with Limbos stasis. Go ahead and use other frames. There are plenty out there who can defend a target"

50 seconds later: proceeds to nerf healing & damage reduction of the plenty of other frames available.

Soooo....we are forced to return to Limbo unless we want our Objectives dead on the ground, i suppose?

Of course without the Exodia Contagion interaction which has been around for years now as "unintended bug". Oh well....

Don't get me wrong, this update has been amazing in terms of QoL & bug fixes. However some things *hust* Vazarin protective dash *hust* leave a sour taste behind.

Much love to the Team & looking forward to Railjack Revised Part 2.

Maybe it'll even revise Part I in some areas, who knows 😉

• Like 4

19 hours ago, MaxMiddleton said:

fixed the DUMB AI teleporting

IMO operative tp:ing should be removed from the game altogether, in all missions. It is illogical and mind-breaking, both in defense and rescue missions.

Companions & specters "following" you by tp:ing to the edge of the current active map module is semi-ok, but the defense objective jumping around willy-nilly (often rubberband-attached to a specific player at a time) is simply absurd. It is an operative after all, not a Tinkerbell fairy in an animated morning cartoon for kids (2-5 yrs). The same is of course true for the rescued operative, making the "rescue" into a "open a locked door and run away"-mission. Either let the rescued operative run away all by himself after being freed (like "poof, gone"), or make him/her run actually run/walk to the extraction. The current "unlock & run away" in combination with a teleporting fairy-operative that can also die is... [stopped due to lack of words or ban on expletives]

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Veil Proxima Missions reward 80,000 - 150,000 Credits depending on the node. 

Hey Megan, this is a big lie. I just did my first mission of the day in Veil Proxima Ruse War Field, which should have doubled the credit for first win of the day but all I got is only 217 credits, didn't even have 3 zeros at the back. Please check again. I'm sure your team forgot to implement this credit increase.

Can some one explain me why they put again some exception in game mechanics ? Yet you can heal defensive objectives with warframe healing power and  some other sources BUT they deliberately make an exception, WHY ????

WHY Garuda can't heal, when all other warframe can ??? I don't like garuda game play, but seeing this kind of exception make me ill .... The game is already totaly broken due to too many gameplay exception, and yet  there is another one in the list .... and I can't understand why ...

I have some guess it's related to the lore/description of the skill, yes it drain blood to heal ... so we can't heal defensive objectives ?  It's kind of logic BUT why can we siphoning blood and be healed from robotics enemies ??? can some one explain me that ? If we are going trough this kind of justification why can robotic bleed ??  From where are coming archwing in urnaus underwater tilset ? Why a robotic can regenerate ? (other warframe regenerating power that work on defensive objectives) ? Why viral  or toxin can affect robotics ? The listing of inconsistency is long but it's for gameplay purpose.  Gameplay mechanic and consistency is hard to match in game like warframe, we are not in some simulator game. And yet they put an exception without real reasons ....just "for flavor we think this shouldn't" and if it's for balance then  just cap it at 150/sec or something like that ...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, kyori said:

Hey Megan, this is a big lie. I just did my first mission of the day in Veil Proxima Ruse War Field, which should have doubled the credit for first win of the day but all I got is only 217 credits, didn't even have 3 zeros at the back. Please check again. I'm sure your team forgot to implement this credit increase.

Hahaha! This is too funny to be legal!

Can someone tell me why it's 1GB download (for 2 updates)? It would be "ok" if it download quietly but... NO! Every few forking minutes WF updater appears (while I'm reading) and says about "not able to download... will retry" thing. Click retry and minimize it...and it will appear again downloading something. Minimize.... and again problems with downloading. Can't it just quietly trying to download stuffs sitting minimized?!

is this your idea of rewarding player time and trust invested into your game? especially the vets. you always take away stuff that we farmed hundreds of hours and give us nothing comparable in return and yet seem to reward those who did not put in as much time and effort by making everything easy to get and enemies easy to kill, and nerfing abilities for little reason other than "oh we need to make this less op because missions are too easy and take too little time". If you want us to spend more time this is not the way to do it 

• Like 2

You can now sell your duplicate Garuda, Harrow, Octavia, Revenant, and Nidus Blueprints for 2500 Credits from your Inventory. 

Cool but what about titania? I have a second titania bp in my inventory I cant do anything with :I

On 2020-05-01 at 2:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack sessions now lock after 5 minutes or if 50% of the Fighters have died - similar to normal sessions.

Could you please reconsider this?

I understand the reason to do it, but the way it was before it was more interesting from a co-op perspective, considering how Railjack calls to keep playing and doing missions in sequence .

Let me try to explain why:

Before this change, I loaded to a mission set to public, and started alone, as is often the case since there's no waiting time to squad up like we have on regular missions.

Even if I had almost finished the mission by myself, it was fairly common to have someone joining near the end, or even when it finished.

That person would then stay, and we proceeded together to the next mission. This process would repeat a few times or just one, and we would have a full squad.

Meanwhile some players would leave, as it is normal, but others would eventually join by that same process.

It was actually interesting, keep playing not breaking the flow, and having different people joining and leaving as I kept doing missions in sequence without going to Dojo.

Now with this change, I rarely see anyone joining. Why? Because everything dies fast, and so the 50% dead fighters threshold triggers all the time.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 3

RJ changes are pretty nice, tho the boost nerf is a bit heavy maybe.

One thing I would love to see is tactical avionics shortcuts though, we can use 123 ( &é" ) for battle, why not 456 ( '(- ) for these?

• Like 2