Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

I like the increased credit rewards. I reached a new record of 0 credits on completion a few missions ago. /s

That aside, as someone who has avoided RJ until now, my first impressions are pretty positive now that I'm trying it for the first time. I'm still building my own boat so I'm just hopping on missions with randos.
Without a boat of your own, the missions rewards don't really make any sense though. I think something could be done to fix that. At this point my biggest gain is a new way to level up AW stuff without playing "AW missions". 

Lastly, I get why this single mission repeated becomes tedious and boring to play. I hope that is just a matter of time with the Corpus stuff on the way.

8 minutes ago, LasarraSelendis said:

Is it me or is the R10 Squad Warp ability of the Tactical Intrinsic broken atm? Tried to warp to squad inside murex from RJ.. i end up 9000m away from POI in space...

Worked well during SS tho..

It's broken, yes.

I've filed a bug report on that, hope they fix it soon.

well. I dont give a fck. Change the Railjacks back so i can Buff them with Rhino. Otherwise fck off. Annoying Railjack S#&$. 

Railjack Arti with the best Avionics is not able to Kill a Crewship or the fcking Heal Bubbles where you cant even damage them. Yeah worst Game mode they ever made.

Not sure if it's intended or not, but referring to:

"You can now search the Mods Codex section via Drop Location by entering the location in the search bar (ie Arbitrations, Nightwave, Earth, etc). "

This is awesome, but when you do that, it no longer shows Mods that you have no collected.

Example: Without using search filter, going to the Archmelee Mods, I do NOT have "Infectious Injection". It can be acquired from Fomorian Sabotage.

Using the search filter for Fomorian, It only shows the Mods that I have collected.

It would be nice if you could see uncollected mods as well, so you know what all you are missing.

• Like 2

I will just say thanks for the changes, I've only played with them a bit but overall, Railjack feels much better (I actually don't loathe it, which I did before). I'm looking forward to part 2 of Railjack Revisited.

The healing abilities changes, I'm not so sure about. I really don't think they're going to change anybody's play style as far as defense missions go, I certainly will likely still default to Gara or Frost (who needs a rework, off-topic I know, but wanted to interject that).

I like the Conclave mods being adapted to PVE, the Atlas one in particular is very welcome in PVE.

Overall, a really good update and so, again, Thank you DE.

Thanks for fixing this. I'm disappointed that these things weren't obvious to you from launch, but better late than never.

I just wish the game mode was actually fun, but it's an arcade space sim/turret shooter with mini games, minus all the awesome customization that makes the core of the game good.
This continues to be a failure and unless your next content patch makes the game play feel worthwhile, you're just dragging out the death of the game.

Don't be stubborn about this.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rek_Colyks said:

Appreciate the revisit!  Unfortunately, it seems this update removed all my upgraded avionics, not just from my railjack, but from my inventory entirely.  Is there a way I can have them back?

They trashed any mods you had that were versions they got rid of. Great way to do things, really. People seemed to think they would get the appropriate mods when the change hit. Glad I had not been trashing any of my mods for awhile.

Not sure I want to come back. The list of gameplay changes look like what railjack should have been at launch. What I'm not seeing in here is a nerf on all of the grind leading up to this game play. It is an unreasonable time sink for a new player to arrive at peak meta railjack game play. If I were a streamer, and was able to just burn two thousand hours of farming to get to this point, I would feel differently. But I don't have that kind of time. The amount of time required to enjoy the current "top end" content is unhealthy. An argument can be made that I can just buy things with platinum. If I were to just do that, how free would this "free to play" game actually be?

12 minutes ago, SoundwaveSeventyTwo said:

Not sure I want to come back. The list of gameplay changes look like what railjack should have been at launch. What I'm not seeing in here is a nerf on all of the grind leading up to this game play. It is an unreasonable time sink for a new player to arrive at peak meta railjack game play. If I were a streamer, and was able to just burn two thousand hours of farming to get to this point, I would feel differently. But I don't have that kind of time. The amount of time required to enjoy the current "top end" content is unhealthy. An argument can be made that I can just buy things with platinum. If I were to just do that, how free would this "free to play" game actually be?

You do realize that you are complaining about having content to use? Then what will you do once you've burned through that anyway? There's no end game or raids or anything like that. It is the same with the rest of the game. You work through the content or throw plat at it. It would be my opinion, having done both, that you are just wasting time enjoying the game. And if RJ isn't enjoyable, then why play it?

I'm not happy with these changes, tbh. Most of them are okay, but the ones that suck are terrible. However, I'm still testing stuff out, and that's like the entirely of railjack for me. Well, actually, no, now that I can do anamolies whenever I have that to burn through.

• Like 1

So, uh, do we have the ability to cast some of our skills onto static defense objectives? or no? cause this post says they introduced it in this update, but I still can't use Halo on defense objectives. O_o?

Edited by SocialFox

Really don't feel like relearning rj again, probably better to wait until command intrinsic is finished so it isn't unbearable. Everyone whose going to play rj already did so with what they brought. People have no reason to make a rj if they can skip the building process and lvling any intrinsic to level 7. Also is the fluctus even fast enough to hit the target for that revert to finally matter? I feel like the issue was the projectile being slow as S#&$ and not being able to reach the wispy enemies barrel rolling every second.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-01 at 9:21 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • You’ll now be met by a confirmation prompt when choosing to close Warframe by using the X in the game window.

Can you add an option to disable this?

• Like 1

vmgtM76.jpg

When this runs out, it remains out until you toggle off sprint. Sure wish it would toggle itself off and begin a forced cooldown. Perhaps not immediately, but after 3s or so, giving you a chance to use it more effectively by toggling it off yourself, else suffer a cooldown similar to overheat from weapon accretion. A cooldown phase is better than looking down to see it's still friggin' spent after an indefinite period of time of not toggling it off.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 5