Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

2020/5/1 PM9点21分 , [DE]Megan 说:

NEW AVIONICS!
Find these new Avionics from Earth, Saturn, or Veil Proximia Grineer Fighters to enhance your Railjack (these values are with Max Rank Avionic and Max Grid Rank):

Deep Hold (Lavan)
Increase Forge Capacity by 60%.

Cruising Speed (Zetki)
Increase Speed by 80% when no enemies within 3000m.

Quicklock (Lavan)
Decrease Ordnance Lock-on time by 75%.

Artillery Cheap Shot (Zetki)
Forward Artillery has a 50% chance to not consume Dome Charges. 

Ordnance Cheap Shot (Lavan)
Ordnance weapons have a 50% chance to not consume Munitions. 

Turret Velocity (Vidar)
Increase Turret Range by 25.3%. Increase Turret Projectile Speed by 55%.

Did you forget Ordnance Velocity in update notes?

"Fixed missing reticle when Transferring to Operator while in Titania’s Razorwing." what?!
But you CANT use transferecence in razorwing! atleast not with controller!

also will archwing melee changes apply to titania too?

On 2020-05-01 at 6:51 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Doubled the Railjack’s base Speed. 
  • Lowered Boost Speed by 75% 
  • Increased the Boost Speed cost of dodge. 
  • Increased Boost Drain 

that is a REALLY BAD nerf. the RJ still feels like a snail because of the increased drain and you cant even get out of tight situation coz no boost speed! reroll this to previous version thanks

3 hours ago, Shaderox said:

"Fixed missing reticle when Transferring to Operator while in Titania’s Razorwing." what?!
But you CANT use transferecence in razorwing! atleast not with controller!

also will archwing melee changes apply to titania too?

you can, that's how you can activate S#&$ with operator without having to go in and out of mini-archwing-mode, works like that on PC since forever.

Il y a 1 heure, SocialFox a dit :

you can, that's how you can activate S#&$ with operator without having to go in and out of mini-archwing-mode, works like that on PC since forever.

Not "since forever", it was added semi-recently with the first string of Titania buffs/updates.

4 hours ago, sirbenPrime said:

that is a REALLY BAD nerf. the RJ still feels like a snail because of the increased drain and you cant even get out of tight situation coz no boost speed! reroll this to previous version thanks

The doubled base speed is decent for maneuvering, but you can still use a quick boost for things like dodging or ramming into ships (especially with Particle Ram). You just can't run the boost constantly without managing the effect. Also, by having crewships and fighters spawn closer to the Railjack, there's a lot less time needing to get to them. I can still zip around collecting resources across the map fine with short bursts.

So I usually don’t respond to release posts and stuff. But I just have to admit that this railjack Update really gave such a great time from the start. Since the update I actually mostly play railjack. The overall speed and feeling is superb. Damage feels powerful but not totally out of place. Stats feels really well balanced. I had the feeling during a mission, that I actually took part in a great scale battle. 

Thank you very much for this experience. Can’t wait for new content 

I know I'm one of the folks that brought up terminal velocity not working with Basmu when it was shiny and new but having that working now has me with another quandary.  It seems that the only way to have the alt fire (which, like the panthera, happens to be cumbersome with a controller vs fire mode w/ tiberon p./stradavar p) have a better range is with sinister reach.  A mod that should also be usable in the exilus slot.

I suppose that brings up combustion beam as well (not as exilus) but I don't often use it so it slipped my mind until just a moment ago. Any chance y'all can take a look at beam weapon mods being usable on the Basmu as well? And if that doesn't sound like enough fun time programming stuff, I'll just throw out there the idea of having a different config for the _alt-fire on hold_ weapons that vary so much from primary like this one and (panthera and maybe phantasma) probably other weps I don't use often enough to bring up. 

I am finding issue with being left alone in the veil in public because no-one joins the mission it then becomes a grueling task to complete if I don't get randomly one-shot killed 4 times resulting in failing the mission and wasting 30mins, I think if no-one joins the mission it shoud not start and you should be sent back to the dojo to try matchmaking again much better than having no fun at all for 30mins and losing everything. Other than this great update.

On 2020-05-03 at 3:25 AM, mikakor said:

how do you in warframe make a mission harder without simply making an enemy a bullet sponge?

You have 20 min, to reach this damage to the boss (call it: kill the boss), defense this this and this objetive without get destroy against high lvl enemies (500+)

• Like 1

On 2020-05-01 at 10:35 PM, ADHDoug said:

Lot of neat changes, but we're five months into the new year and no word on the command intrinsic. As a solo player, I ain't touching Railjack until then.

Jokes on you. I solo railjack missions without a command intrinsic, and that was before this update. After this update, they made it even easier to do. 

17 hours ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Not "since forever", it was added semi-recently with the first string of Titania buffs/updates.

The ability to use Operator while some abilities are active, hasn been introduced long before titania received a string of buffs and whatnot, just because you hadn't noticed till now doesn't mean it's been introduced recently, I remember when hildryn was new, and I could see players using Titania come to the "Friendship doors" and saw a meat sack pop out and use the door. I can't say for certain when it happened, but to me (I joined march 2019) it's been forever since that mechanic was a thing.

4 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

Jokes on you. I solo railjack missions without a command intrinsic, and that was before this update. After this update, they made it even easier to do. 

Just because you can doesn't change the fact that (to my knowledge) we haven't heard anything about the advertised solo plugin for coming up on half a year after release. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it but it isn't currently intended as a solo experience.

5 hours ago, ADHDoug said:

Just because you can doesn't change the fact that (to my knowledge) we haven't heard anything about the advertised solo plugin for coming up on half a year after release. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it but it isn't currently intended as a solo experience.

Maybe you should give it a try now, since that sort of has reversed.

It's currently a bit boring with a squad, since it's just too easy and not much for squad members to do, except for the pilot ofc.

If you wanted this to be casual solo friendly, you got your wish already.

Edited by Vit0Corleone

On 2020-05-01 at 8:21 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.
    • This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

So from Nov 15th 2017 until May 1st 2020... can we expect the same timely fix of the Dark Split Sword Dual Hip Holster animation?

Just wanted to say, I have not been able to play Railjack since it launched. Every time I start a mission I would get stuck in a sitting/kneeling pose and be unable to move except jump straight upwards.

This update has finally fixed that. I can actually play Railjack now. It's so fun. Thank you.

Something I believe that should be done before it gets out of hand is to rework this avionics drop rate. People are charging way too much for it and it's a utility item that does nothing compared to void hole! The drop rate is way too low for it's actual effect and you have to sacrifice much better effects in a slot for it.f097a8b69dd7765bae0d4ae30b10cb60.png

On 2020-05-01 at 4:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inconsistencies with the sensitivities of the emplacement positions

What about the slingshot being hypersensitive? That still isn't fixed

On 2020-05-01 at 2:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changing the pacing and general feel of all Railjack Piloting and movement to be less reliant on the optimal strategy of “Single strafe Boost then Repeat”: 

• Doubled the Railjack’s base Speed. 

Railjack stats before-rework (not mine, one of my clanmates) speed 565m/s

unknown.png

Railjack stats after-rework, speed 226m/s

unknown.png

it looks to me like the engine speed was Nuked into Nerfdom, and I'm starting to understand why people complain their speed is now much slower than before railjack, was a bug in the calculation also fixed? Previous speeds did feel much faster than current ones.

Edited by SocialFox

Awesome work thank you for your efforts.
Looking forward for an intrinsic farm decrease! :p

Railjack Weapon changes:

• Milati Multi Missile
    • Reload speed increased from 5 secs to 2 secs
    • Projectile speed increased from 250 to 400

Either the numbers are wrong or word increased.

Edited by BigElros
add deserved thanks

4 minutes ago, BigElros said:

Awesome work thank you for your efforts.
Looking forward for an intrinsic farm decrease! 😛

Either the numbers are wrong or word increased.

Railjack Weapon changes:

• Milati Multi Missile
    • Reload speed increased from 5 secs to 2 secs
    • Projectile speed increased from 250 to 400

The speed of the "Reloading" is increased, so the time it takes to reload is "reduced", from 5 seconds to 2 seconds, nothing wrong there.

Edited by SocialFox