The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, FerdinantFreez said:

Why did you ignore all of the feedback on protective dash changes ?

As far as I can tell they simply made it so that you cannot cheese defense objectives. They didn't remove its effect on players.

• Like 6

Are you serious? We had enough of resources on Railjack missions. The only thing people needed to do was just to pick up the loot..

You did so well and now everything becomes less interesting just because of those who don't want to do more than "pew-pew".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bulletsearl said:

Please don't forget the playerbase split that is Railjack. A huge part of players don't even have a railjack, and no motivation/reason to join other crews. It's just like archwing, basically no reason to touch it more than the bare minimum. 

Both need some sort of integration into regular players' regular day-to-day gameplay.

this can only happen by allowing people to solo from the start. i still wont be touching railjack because of their refusal to put station permission for hosts, and a better way for people to extract.

no way to lock nav as host? nah not worth it.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

When transitioning between Railjack missions, your Warframe/Operator Health/Shields will be restored as well as any Vazarin instant Revives.

Will this also apply to sentinel revives from (Primed) Regen?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Havilliard said:

-snip-

Considering how few folks have actually built or played their Railjack, I imagine this was to try and promote more progression overall.

I'll need to play it to see how the new enemies and things actually feel, but with a fully upgraded RJ, I imagine it won't be an issue. For newer players with the original junk, it will mean a lot less frustration, imo.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

But can we have avionics & appearance loadouts for our railjacks? customisation is seriously hampered right now.

I'd definitely like to have separate config options like we do with Warframes/weapons where you could easily swap out different builds for various missions

• Like 3

Hello rework Focus seeing as you just nuked one of the only reasons to use Vazarin with a nonhealing Warframe ty

Can't wait to see how well my nonscaling HP per second works in my lich missions. Yaaaaaaaaay.

Edit: Also thank you so much for the Wisp meta on defense missions. I totally needed that with my Vazarin nerf. Mmm-mmm-mmm. It just keeps getting better. Goodbye usage statistics for what I loved.

Edited by Totterson
  • Like 9

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Omni tool will now slot into the first available slot in the Gear Wheel when given to players instead of being appended to the end.

so if I have all the slots filled, will it still be at the end?

9 minutes ago, .-KG-..-BornStoned-. said:

Mhm something wrong with the update servers DE?

Me and an clanmate in Germany have the issue that the update loads some megabyts then Update went wrong, it will start again...

Seen this 4 times now....

Bad Homework this time 😡😡 

same here in USA

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

You’ve lost touch with the community again DE, congrats.

Feedback after feedback that is ignored or even disregarded. 

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

This update is a net positive to me, what are we moaning about? Are we upset defensive abilities are actually consistent now or is it something equally inane?

• Like 5

Thanks!  Really buried the lede on a ton of QoL changes.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Instead of having to re-aim at your placed Waypoint to remove it (or spam G twice), now you can remove your Waypoint by holding G! G, isn’t that helpful!

Special thanks for the waypoint clearing!

• Like 3