Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

It's so nice to see Vazarin murdered in terms of healing defence objects, and it's so cute to see so many naive ppl hoping that it wouldn't be raw 500 health healed with no invul. Great job as always, "listening to feedback" am i right? I'm sure so many ppl before me have expressed their disregard for such changes, but i guess it never changes, you say the numbers are TBD, and then roll out the update with the exact same numbers. I guess i'll wait for a community outrage again for vazarin to be made great again, but for now back using zenurik.

• Like 15
31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conclave Mods Converted to PVE: 

The following Conclave Mods have been converted/balanced to PvE Mods! If you already own these Mods they will automatically be available in your Arsenal. You can still obtain these Mods via Conclave, but will also be added to Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker Cred Offerings.

• Warframe PVP to PVE Mods (listed at max Rank):
    • Rumbled (Atlas, Rumblers Augment): Atlas becomes a Rumbler with Rock Armor that can absorb up to 300% of max Health worth of Damage. 
      • Please note that this Augment did not convert correctly and we will be fixing it in a near Hotfix!
    • Prism Guard (Mirage, Prism Augment): Prism follows above Mirage. Duration changed to 4s. 
    • Purifying Flames (Ember, Fire Blast Augment): Allies hit by the expanding ring of fire will be granted 4s of Status immunity. 
    • Power of Three (Ivara, Quiver Augment): Quiver fires three arrows and consumes 20 more Energy. 
    • Deceptive Bond (Loki, Decoy Augment): 50% of damage Loki takes is transferred to Decoy, and vice versa. 
    • Singularity (Nyx, Absorb Augment): Create a ring every 3s that drags in enemies at 15m/s. 
    • Recharge Barrier (Volt, Electric Shield Augment): Allies that pass through have 35% Shields restored. 
    • Purging Slash (Excalibur, Slash Dash Augment): Allies in the path of Slash Dash have 4 debuffs removed and 100% Shields restored. 
  • Weapon PVP to PVE Mods (listed at max Rank): 
    • Ambush Optics (Rubico): -50% Zoom.
    • Brain Storm (Grakata): On Headshot: +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1s.
    • Directed Convergence (Supra): +100% Accuracy when Aiming. 
    • Focused Acceleration (Tetra): When Aiming: +80% Projectile Speed. 
    • Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok): +200% Multishot, -66% Damage.
    • Skull Shots (Viper): On Headshots: +100% Ammo Efficiency for 2s. 
    • Double Tap (Latron): On Hit: 20% Bonus Damage on next Hit for 2s. 

@RavensQuoteNvmr on twitter is NOT gonna like that :P

• Like 2

There's a bug with the Tactical Menu, which has been around since before it Spear Scarlet

The bug is that if I change the default key ("L" key) for another new key, when I'm using the warframe/tenno or I'm out of the railjack, the menu doesn't open with the new assigned key.

It only works if I'm using the railjack arsenal as a pilot, turrets and so on.

I know it's not a "serious" bug, but in my case it makes me uncomfortable to use the "L" key to open the tactical menu.

Thanks

• Like 2

That 500 heal on defense Objects for Vazarin is a huge slap in the face for time and effort for those of us that have leveled that Focus node.  So much for listening to feedback and respecting that time eh? (Remember Hema?)

• Like 14
1 minute ago, ShadowCobra2511 said:

Hey, I've been having trouble updating - keeps saying update failed - tried 4 times already.

Looking forward to playing the new update! 

Just let it keep cycling and it will finish. Mine took about thirteen attempts. The internet is strained due to Covid-19 and everyone trying to get the update at the same time is slowing things down. Im actually surprised the backbone infrastructure has held up this long.

Awesome update! 
But please don't nerf Vazarin like this.
I thought I missed something and removed/traded/scrapped my avionics, but turns out they are just gone... Please return all Integrated avionics 😧 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Havilliard said:

-snip-

Not the biggest fan of RJ but i have been grinding away at it. Worst parts of RJ include how drops are all spread out AND there is little to no way to see most of the non gold color drops and how little resource actually drops on kills/missions (im always short cubic diodes for example).However YES.. scanning through the chases, it does feel they are dumbing things down or making things a bit too easy (the avionics issues...less customisations etc)

• Like 5

Regarding the vazarin changes
In Arbitration missions for defense missions u have to cheese it sometimes because the dumb AI can teleport around the map without ANY notification so that 5 seconds of invulnerability has saved the countless missions that would have failed and made me leave the game For good! If they would make those missions MORE structured then i would agree with this fix but there is no fix for arbitration defenses. 

Edited by MaxMiddleton
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added ‘Preview’ button (right-mouse click) to items in your Inventory that will take you to their page in the in-game Market.

You should add this right click feature to the loadouts menu, but have it function as a edit loadout shortcut that takes you to the arsenal to change that loadout.

It would save us from having to back out of the loadout menu > back out of the navigation/star map menu > open up pause menu > equipment > arsenal

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Just let it keep cycling and it will finish. Mine took about thirteen attempts. The internet is strained due to Covid-19 and everyone trying to get the update at the same time is slowing things down. Im actually surprised the backbone infrastructure has held up this long.

Glad to know it's working for some folks - if that's the case I'll probably give it a day or two then so things cool down a bit lol.