The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

Right, it still affects players the same doesn't it? In scarlet spear it didn't work at all. So reduced effectiveness is a lot better. I think sometimes you just have to admit that something is way too OP, protective dash's full effect trivialises any mission that requires defense. It made the few things it did affect boring.

If it trivializes content then why isn’t everything in this game that trivializes content nerfed then if that were to be the case? There is more than one broken thing in this game and Vazarin wasn’t any different. If it was truly nerfed because it trivializes certain content, then that would be on DE designing the content and/or balancing the game a certain way. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to load into the Dojo via Railjack Navigation.

From the Orbiter, when I use RJ navigation to go to the Dojo, could that drop me off at the Dry Dock (if one is built) instead of the main hall?

• Like 2

DE please spend most if not all your time on these seemingly small but extremely fixed and improvements, not nerfs! Finally something good updates after disastrous 3 previous updates. And now I will start Railjack FINALLY. I built the ship and haven't even used it previously! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tamop said:

I am just happy I did looted the Harrow System before Vazarin changes - good luck saving the Artificial Idiots with your fancy Void powers now, noobs newbies.

And I am not happy about this "we just slow your Railjack down to half" thing. Be slow at speed-based movements parkour game sucks. Even more with the whole "Void-drives from the High-Tech Orokin Era" backstory.

It wasn't exactly difficult to do with other methods, such as trins 4 for example.

3 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

If it trivializes content then why isn’t everything in this game that trivializes content nerfed then if that were to be the case? There is more than one broken thing in this game and Vazarin wasn’t any different. If it was truly nerfed because it trivializes certain content, then that would be on DE designing the content and/or balancing the game a certain way. Nothing more, nothing less.

Honestly, all this really does is force the player to bring along Limbo/Frost/Gara for long defense missions.  It does nothing but limit your choices, by making Zenurik the only focus tree that matters, and removing your ability to do long defense without one of the three defense warframes.

Edited by ReshyShira
  • Like 5

I was reading the RJ changes and I was getting a little excited, finally some good changes.

Then I read the healing changes...

Did anyone at DE even read the thread? Percentages, not flat numbers.

Percentages!

Per-Cent-Ah-Ges!!

• Like 8

As more than half the comments in the objective healing rework stated... You've just killed Vazarin. It's done. It's over. There's no longer a significant, meta reason to use it. Nerfing it would've been fine, guys, but from 60% + invuln to 500 over 5 seconds (In other words, 100 per second) with no invuln on objectives removes more than half the usefulness of it. The ONLY reason I'll be keeping Vazarin on now is because I can't be bothered to grind out enough affinity in the other ones to make a meaningful impact. Zenurik wins, game over, everybody can go home.

Oh, and as EVERYONE in the healing thread stated: Percentages! 5%! 10%! 2%! Any percent, as long as it's a percent, not flat healing that heals less in a minute than ONE enemy does in ONE shot at high levels!

Edited by TavisNamara
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Max7238 said:

And just like that, I'm now even more of a joke for being a Vazarin player. Cool.

Booted up the game just to change my focus tree to Zenurik.  I suspect it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

• Like 4

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

No invulnerability

Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack

Again , we said NO to this.

Oh and all my avionics are gone, not in my inventory or else i double checked, hours of farm into oblivion. Bye railjack , never again.

• Like 5

• Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.
    • This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

RIP Limbo, RIP Exodia Contagion.

• Like 2

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

Avionics Changes: 
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.

OKk-k-k, seems like, i can't read properly. 

BUT!

DE, Why you didn't give us table of WHICH avionic mode is in WHAT single TYPE?

EXP: All Bulkhead (Lavan, Vidar, Zetki) is now = Vidar Bulkhead!

Such table with comparison from past to new automaticly solves all misreadings.

Now, I get that there is only one avionic such as Bulkhead, no more "strong" one and "weak" one.

But other players still shocked by mistake they get from info in your patchnote.

PLEASE BE MORE CORRECT IN SUCH QUESTIONS.

AND MY DEAR COMRADES, TENNO, WE DIDNT LOST AVIONICS. 

It simply mutated to a NEW "universal" variant. 

Edited by Xelar_Warp
Reunderstanding of the patch
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ReshyShira said:

Honestly, all this really does is force the player to bring along Limbo/Frost/Gara for long defense missions.  It does nothing but limit your choices, by making Zenurik the only focus tree that matters, and removing your ability to do long defense without one of the three defense warframes.

Pretty much yeah. Which is why I stated that they lost in touch with the community again. If there’s countless feedback on a topic, then you need to genuinely take a step back and start reading the feedback that is given to you and see if the feedback is reasonable enough. 

• Like 4

Removed the whirly spin move of one of the Sentient fighters. He was having just a little bit too much fun and the other Sentients were just not having any of his funny business. 

No! The Conculyst was deadly with that move! It could actually kill players! Or did you mean the Battalyst with its Danse Macabre move? Both were deadly with their spinning moves. Without that spinning move, they are relatively harmless 😞

EDIT: Oh, you're probably talking about a Railjack sentient fighter that I haven't seen yet.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 2