Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Tell What Mod Is On What Weapon Or Frame

WarHeroman

Ok this is the scenario,

I go into say my LOKI frame setup and I see a mod I want to put some cores on so I am forced to click on the mod button which takes me to the mod screen, I have to then painfully scroll down to find my mod and I have 5-10 of the same mod and I also find that I have 3 mods with same value 10 points on each.

Now someone please tell me how do I know which one to put the cores on when 3 have 10 point on them.

So I click on one at start to apply mods, core and it says this will exceeded the level of FROST Huh but I want the increase the mod on my LOKI this setup is painfully obvious it doesn't work and we need a better way to know the difference between which mod is on which frame.

Why cant it be when I hover over a mod it tells me somehow which mod it is currently assigned too. 

Or a better idea would be when I am in the frame setup when I click on a mod attached to my frame and then click on mods it then takes me Straight to the mod screen but keeps the mod I clicked on highlighted or embossed so I know which one I am currently wanted to fuse or add cores too somehow or anyone go ideas or suggestions to improve streamline this?

Its very simple, If I understand well, you haven't noticed there are "clickable" icons above your mods (on the mod page) the second one is to show equiped mods, click on it and voilà ;)

If your Loki and Frost are using the same mod then it's another story...

Remove the mod from Frost.

How do you not understand this situation?

Also if one mod doesn't work move on to the next.

Your English gives me a headache no offense.

The fact that I have to remove a mod to see if its the right mod is the problem

Also having to hop from one mod to next because it doesn't work is the problem too

I am looking for a better solution that having to chop and change and do work arounds when the devs might be able to come up with something better than to just accept a annoying problem is not a solution.

As far as my English goes not interested in that opinion.

Have you read my post? Try it before complaining!

I forgot to tell you that of course this feature won't work if you access your mod page directly from the arsenal screen, you gotta click on "mods" from your weapon or warframe screen to be able to do that...

I'm doing a screeny just for you lol

EDIT: there you go^^

o5tc9g.jpg

and then:

207masl.jpg

Now I can see all the mods installed on my Ash... A,B and C configs...

Clear enough buddy?!

Edited by S4lF

Sry I read you post perhaps I didn't quite understand your English or the gist of it and I was replying to the statement from NBlitZ How do you not understand this situation? like I am a dum &#! and not someone who asked a legitimate question.

As for your reply S4lF Try it before complaining didn't think I was complaining like I had a fly in my soup and was talking to a waiter,

After saying that I do sincerely appreciate you taking the time and extra effort making me a screenie like a wasn't a dum &#! explaining logically and with pretty pictures for me ty for that and I geuss I was going form arsenal screen too thanks for pointing that out too I must have forgot about the installed tab der now I do feel like a dum &#! lol

Sry if I seem perturbed I just don't like people picking on my English or sentence when it gives you a headache or not gives me a headache typing it hehe

Edited by WarHeroman

Have you read my post? Try it before complaining!

I forgot to tell you that of course this feature won't work if you access your mod page directly from the arsenal screen, you gotta click on "mods" from your weapon or warframe screen to be able to do that...

I'm doing a screeny just for you lol

EDIT: there you go^^

o5tc9g.jpg

and then:

207masl.jpg

Now I can see all the mods installed on my Ash... A,B and C configs...

Clear enough buddy?!

Only one problem still when you are on the installed screen you cannot mod use cores etc the only option is SELL, TRANSMUTE, and EXIT but no mod its just a display screen ?

Need another button so when you click on a mod you get a option to use your fusion cores or other mods from there true wouldn't that be better nice idea ?

Edited by WarHeroman

Just click on the mod you want to fuse and the option will show up.

Then use the icons above to go on the other mod pages ...

And because I'm in a very good mood tonight, here are the screenies rofl!

As an example, I cliked on "cores" icon.

MAKE SURE you click on "Fusion" button before clicking on an icon^^

2ch13ef.jpg

And:

2v9ujdl.jpg

Still my original idea of when I am in the frame setup when I click on a mod attached to my frame and then click on mods it then takes me Straight to the mod screen but keeps the mod I clicked on highlighted or embossed so I know which one I am currently wanted to fuse or add cores too

Thought that was simple enough means I don't have to scroll through all the mods I have or try and I identify the one I have installed on my frame because it was a direct link form setup to mod screen all it in tailed was keeping it highlighted lit it up for me.

After all this is open beta not closed that means nothing it set in stone and if the current work around is annoying or doesn't work right or isn't streamlined enough or the feel in the game then there is room for change correct ?

Just click on the mod you want to fuse and the option will show up.

Then use the icons above to go on the other mod pages ...

And because I'm in a very good mood tonight, here are the screenies rofl!

As an example, I cliked on "cores" icon.

MAKE SURE you click on "Fusion" button before clicking on an icon^^

2ch13ef.jpg

And:

2v9ujdl.jpg

That's weird on mine there is no fusion button on the installed only 3 options but your screenie shows 4 though it might just be weapons or frames but I checked and no fusion comes up

It's because I CLICKED on the mod I wanted to fuse to make the options show up, hence the "MAKE SURE you click on "Fusion" button..." I wrote in my post!!

I see what you mean in your previous post, but instead of your idea of highlighting only your warframe mod, it highlights all the mods that you are using on all your warframes, which prevents from fusing them by mistake I guess... It's a good thing too, in my opinion.

Once you get used to this system, it's very easy.

It's getting better and better I think, it was way messier before..!

There are few minor tweaks that could make it even easier to use though, I'll probably open a thread to submit my idea someday...

And you know what?!! 

Here's a quick vid to make things even clearer ahah!

Don't pay attention to the resolution please, I tried to convert the vid to make it "lighter" but it looks like sheet..

View My Video

Edit:

I didn't notice your replies b4 posting, I was waiting for the upload to end b4 sending...

Have fun!

Edited by S4lF