Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for all the fish.. time to walk away

THE_ZEEK

All the recent changes, updates and bad decisions leave me sadly to stop playing the game..

The new update moved all my avionics from the railjack, My MR0 char left with no place to go and only scrutinized more by DE

No other option than to say goodbye, RJ is a dump.. having to farm 5k intrinsic to max my rail jack and no relief in this.

Kuva lich is still a dumb farm, no new and interesting gameplay or maps..

No movement towards end game content for experienced players,  but fasion~**read cash~ frame ( SH!T frame ** chough)

maybe i'll try again in a few years. for now.. time to leave the sinking ship..

DE i hope you are able to move away from this money (Corporate cough) line you are taking.. you had my respect and i played a fair good game..

I wish you all the best, but losing your long time players and experienced players leave no place to progress to and heralds a dead playerbase in the future

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

Time to cross that “I’m leaving and I felt the need to tell everyone” square off my Warframe Bingo game.

While that may be true, most of OP’s points are actually valid and are true. Except the avionics part of course.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, THE_ZEEK said:

The new update moved all my avionics from the railjack, My MR0 char left with no place to go and only scrutinized more by DE

No other option than to say goodbye, RJ is a dump.. having to farm 5k intrinsic to max my rail jack and no relief in this.

Your Avionics are there, you just have to relevel them and slot them. All the Dirac was refunded from your previous ones that you had leveled.

Also, they doubled the Intrinsic gain rate for RJ, and also boosted the affinity from kills. Personally, i'm enjoying RJ as a solo player, and looking forward to this patch. The fix for being able to merge reactors is nice.

• Like 3

Just now, THE_ZEEK said:

we both play bingo.. but mine is about how S#&$ty the game has become.. you're way behind I have 10 cards with bingo..

glad to have helped you get closer to bingo

My only worry is that by the time I’m close to Bingo, that my card will have caught fire due to the anarchy of the forums.

See you on the other side, fam

• Like 1

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

While that may be true, most of OP’s points are actually valid and are true.

What is there to be said that hasn’t already been said by hundreds of angry, seething Tenno? People leave the game every day, there doesn’t need to be a thread for your departure, no matter how valid the points for departing may be.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

What is there to be said that hasn’t already been said by hundreds of angry, seething Tenno? People leave the game every day, there doesn’t need to be a thread for your departure, no matter how valid the points for departing may be.

True the thread shouldn’t have been created in the first place. However, I do think that it shows that quite a lot of people are fed up with DE’s decisions as of late and arguably for years now.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

exactly.. another point i forgot to mention..

4 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Your Avionics are there, you just have to relevel them and slot them. All the Dirac was refunded from your previous ones that you had leveled.

Also, they doubled the Intrinsic gain rate for RJ, and also boosted the affinity from kills. Personally, i'm enjoying RJ as a solo player, and looking forward to this patch. The fix for being able to merge reactors is nice.

great man keep going

3 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

True the thread shouldn’t have been created in the first place. However, I do think that it shows that quite a lot of people are fed up with DE’s decisions. 

These thread should be created, and maybe even given a proper own thread.. just to make DE aware of how many people are leaving being Fed up.. Currently the "anything goes lovers are dominating the forums..

I rather have this post stand here, than thank you for the update post

Edited by THE_ZEEK
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, THE_ZEEK said:

These thread should be created, and maybe even given a proper own thread.. just to make DE aware of how many people are leaving being Fed up.. Currently the "anything goes lovers are dominating the forums..

I rather have this post stand here, than thank you for the update post

While I do agree this thread isn’t constructive by any means, but it definitely shows a lot. It shows that players are frustrated with DE, no not everyone in this community is of course, but quite a fair amount of players are. Why is that? Why are players complaining a lot recently? Simple. They’re fed up with DE, and what DE needs to do is take a step back and look at the feedback.

• Like 2