Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Pool As Of Late Is Messed Up.

taiiat

the reason why i say this? lately, i've seen two, somtimes even THREE copies of the same item coming up each day. 

that's broken as hell. we supposedly have basic boundaries implemented, but they clearly aren't working if we get the same item many times in one day. 

disclaimer: i'm not complaining about some item not coming up on Alerts. i'm pointing out a flaw, which is what a Beta Tester is supposed to do. 

Edited by taiiat

Here's something, though... Think of the many people that, as of right now, are sleeping in the very other extreme of the world and would be missing out.

The question is: Can such a thing be balanced?

EDIT: Unless we're talking about the fact that too many Daggers/Swords are coming up per week. In this case, I don't really know what to say , as I thought this was a RNG event :P

Edited by NightmareT12

I honestly feel like the Alert Only items should be redone and put the current pool of Alert Only items into Market, honestly I actually feel they should have it so the Alert Reward Pool is switched Bi-Monthly or something, so that for a while a set of weps or items is only available through Alerts and than put into Market, and a new Reward Pool is put into Alerts, I feel like this would be a much better way to use Alerts effectivly and make it so MANY people actually have a reason to do any Alert but Tater/Forma Alerts as it is now.

Edited by EinRyu

Here's something, though... Think of the many people that, as of right now, are sleeping in the very other extreme of the world and would be missing out.

The question is: Can such a thing be balanced?

EDIT: Unless we're talking about the fact that too many Daggers/Swords are coming up per week. In this case, I don't really know what to say , as I thought this was a RNG event :P

i've seen the same items coming up twice in a row, and 3 times in one day - at times. 

edit:

in contrast, Aura Artifacts are somewhat rare, despite them being important to Warframes' gameplay. yet i've seen, ex. - Dark Dagger twice in a row, and then once more at the end of the day.

Edited by taiiat