Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Portal Trickshot Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

WF_NovaHeader.png

Get your Nova ready. We want to see the ultimate trickshot! Impress us by launching anything from bullets to allies through Nova’s Wormhole and sticking the landing. The crazier the better!

How to enter:

Capture a 30 second video of yourself doing a trickshot through Nova’s Wormhole. You can use any in-game object you’d like as long as it goes through the portal (or multiple portals)!

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Video must not exceed 30 seconds
  • Video can’t be edited to alter the trickshot
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Only post submissions in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Need an example?

Prizes:

• 1st place – Titania Prime Access!
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum!
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum!
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum!
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum!

This contest starts now until Thursday, May 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Let’s see a slam dunk, Tenno!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

It was a delight to see your Nova mastery at work! Thank you to all who participated. You can watch the full winner reveal from our Home Time #7 live stream below:

Ultimate Portal Trickshot Contest Winners:

Ultimate Portal Trickshot Contest Honorable Mentions:

• Like 26

Hahhah i'm gonna have soo much fun with this.

( can we get an option to reactivate self dammage in captura for the fun of it ^.^  unless its still a thing i'm asking for science purposes)

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hahhah i'm gonna have soo much fun with this.

( can we get an option to reactivate self dammage in captura for the fun of it ^.^ )

Didn't they give us the ability to yeet ourselves with explosive weapons in captura?
Or do you mean the old self damage?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

Uh DE you are aware that warframe isn't compatible with the switches built in 30 second replay capture, right?

Your video doesn't need to be a direct screen capture. Filming a TV or the switch screen would work for a submission - what counts is the trickshot itself!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Flipper107 said:

Didn't they give us the ability to yeet ourselves with explosive weapons in captura?
Or do you mean the old self damage?

Huh its a really weird attempt but you will see if i manage to pull this off its gonna be hilarious ^.^ 

8 minutes ago, HK3049 said:

Is this a permanent change or just for the contest? I hope this is a permanent change for Wormhole, so much fun XD

it is a permanent change 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, (PS4)god4321ofwar said:

I dont hawe nova i playing 3 years and i dont have stupid chanse for nova i need war blueprint and buy stalker bicon 50 times and deploy i a mech and i dond hawe all items whill i need i dont need .......

That gave me brain damage

• Like 23

One thing I noticed when trying to set up my trick shot is that Nova's portals do not change the direction of some projectiles. Example: Using the Secura Penta, lets say I wanted the projectile to do a loop around and I shot the projectile north. The projectile hits a portal facing east and while it will teleport the length of the portal, when it exits out of the portal it will continue travelling north from the point it exited the portal instead of going east. Is this how the interaction is intended?

• Like 2