Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Portal Trickshot Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

"Impress us by launching anything from bullets to ALLIES through Nova’s Wormhole and sticking the landing"

*Launches self recklessly through dozens of portals" DOES THIS COUNT?

Gotta get dem noodles before they get cold!

• Like 1

From the Warframe Wikia, about my favorite gun, the Phantasma: 

Disadvantages:
Projectile has travel time with heavy arcing.

Me: I'm sorry, did you say that was a disadvantage? Am I not able to snipe or hit fast air targets with it?

OBSERVE

If this submission is against any rules of the challenge, then here is a shot where I snipe ballistas with this "slow moving, heavy arcing" projectile. If only one submission is allowed and the above video is A-OK with the rules, then the above video is my pick 🙂 I saw that Dargyn and decided the ballistas could wait for one sick shot 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Mysandwich said:

One thing I noticed when trying to set up my trick shot is that Nova's portals do not change the direction of some projectiles. Example: Using the Secura Penta, lets say I wanted the projectile to do a loop around and I shot the projectile north. The projectile hits a portal facing east and while it will teleport the length of the portal, when it exits out of the portal it will continue travelling north from the point it exited the portal instead of going east. Is this how the interaction is intended?

I’ve noticed it with the staticor as well and some explosive weapon I was trying it with 

Il y a 18 heures, Rogelio_Gaona a dit :

Here is my submission.

I hope you like it, sorry for the poor video quality.

Ah I was going to send one like this. Guess I won't. Really nice thing about this one is that it can be set up fast and be used easily.
Nice trickshots guys, some are quite tough

Edited by STUVash
  • Like 1

On 2020-05-01 at 11:01 AM, (PS4)god4321ofwar said:

I dont hawe nova i playing 3 years and i dont have stupid chanse for nova i need war blueprint and buy stalker bicon 50 times and deploy i a mech and i dond hawe all items whill i need i dont need .......

You can always try to get nova prime