Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can This Be Implemented With Vault Keys?

Dogspeonlegs

Disable Vault Key defuff on any non Derelict/Derelict assassination mission since they do not contain vaults.

Since the keys affect you no matter what game mode you play and you forget to unequip them, least I know I have multiple times.

Would save many people Facepalming the keyboard forgetting to unequip the keys when we do non-Vault runs.

You can call it lazy but I just think it would be a good design feature to not have to bounce back and forth worrying about equiping and unequiping the keys.

Disable Vault Key defuff on any non Derelict/Derelict assassination mission since they do not contain vaults.

Since the keys affect you no matter what game mode you play and you forget to unequip them, least I know I have multiple times.

Would save many people Facepalming the keyboard forgetting to unequip the keys when we do non-Vault runs.

You can call it lazy but I just think it would be a good design feature to not have to bounce back and forth worrying about equiping and unequiping the keys.

naaaaah.... this is actually much more fun. Sure I have run in on accident with a decay, or extinguished(never with a hobble yet), but then you run into a mission and suddenly someone is running slow. Then they scream about hobble... then I laugh... and feed on your tears. Its a good memory game. That way you always remember to check your loadout before a mission. Makes you more Tenno professional like.

naaaaah.... this is actually much more fun. Sure I have run in on accident with a decay, or extinguished(never with a hobble yet), but then you run into a mission and suddenly someone is running slow. Then they scream about hobble... then I laugh... and feed on your tears. Its a good memory game. That way you always remember to check your loadout before a mission. Makes you more Tenno professional like.

Some may find it amusing some aggervating. Like I said just a suggestion.

since when has player convenience been on DE's radar of RNG fixes?

it took us months just to have the remove all mods button.

maybe there was a bug where when you hit the button it deletes all your mods when they were testing it. So it took them awhile to code it. While they were coding other things.

maybe there was a bug where when you hit the button it deletes all your mods when they were testing it. So it took them awhile to code it. While they were coding other things.

that would be a valid point , however , when that feature was introduced.. it deleted your mods.... for a week.

so i gota think it didn't take em that long to code it since it was apparently working as intended for DE....