Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why don't sortie rescues give specter blueprints on killing all wardens?

6 minutes ago, IronHair said:

killing all wardens

That's not even the requirement for getting a Specter BP though,
it's one of the factors that determines the quality of the BP, you always get one for completing the mission.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rescue

Sorties simply don't give you rewards like BPs, Relics, Mods, and whatnot, in general.

Edited by NinjaZeku
  • Like 2

Fair enough. The other 2 happen naturally enough that I didn't even realise they are a factor 🙂

The question I wanted to ask though, wasn't about the quality, but why we don't get any at all.
Wanted to know if there was any specific reason why DE removed it from the loot pool from sorties

Edited by IronHair

il y a 37 minutes, IronHair a dit :

Fair enough. The other 2 happen naturally enough that I didn't even realise they are a factor 🙂

The question I wanted to ask though, wasn't about the quality, but why we don't get any at all.
Wanted to know if there was any specific reason why DE removed it from the loot pool from sorties

I was wondering the same thing since I noticed that detail. Haven't found any official info about it.

It might be the fact that every loot table is associated with a specific mission and sorties, even if they are made of 3 different parts, are just one mission with his own loot table. It means that every mission type you can have in sorties do not have their usual loot table associated.

Note that you can't have ivara bp neither from spy missions. 

Edited by HexOmega111x

If you do rescue missions too well, you get blueprints for the less-quantity-too-expensive versions of specters. Why would you want those? The first two are already sufficient for everything!

IMO, rescue currently punishes players who do it perfectly. Do it sloppy and get Vapos and Phase blueprints! Get the cheaper higher quantity blueprints! DE needs to at least make them 10x across the board so that the high quality ones are even worth getting or even crafting (because they are pretty expensive for ... well, no real gain)!

NOTE: Just be careful when you read this post, quaLity and quaNTity might look similar.

9 minutes ago, nslay said:

If you do rescue missions too well, you get blueprints for the less-quantity-too-expensive versions of specters. Why would you want those? The first two are already sufficient for everything!

IMO, rescue currently punishes players who do it perfectly. Do it sloppy and get Vapos and Phase blueprints! Get the cheaper higher quantity blueprints! DE needs to at least make them 10x across the board so that the high quality ones are even worth getting or even crafting (because they are pretty expensive for ... well, no real gain)!

NOTE: Just be careful when you read this post, quaLity and quaNTity might look similar.

Because I'm sure there are other players like me who don't use specter bps because they get over too soon.
Now I know you can "farm" them more, but what's the harm in adding them as a normal drop?

It's a semi-decent mechanic and might as well make it more usable?

I've been playing ages and personally I haven't used any specters (except healers and for that junction quest).
Heck even nightwave forgot specters exist 😄

ps - yea, they do need to make specters better, more usable. As I said, it's a good mechanic. Why don't we get to use it more often?

You are doing Sorties for the final reward.....not the little bits that can be gotten from doing the regular missions.

It's been this way from the time we hard Alerts. You would do the Alert mission and get nothing besides the reward. No spy vault rewards for cracking them. No Spectres for rescues.

If you would like the rewards based on the mission, those are there to run in regular missions. If you want the Sorties reward, focus on that and not the small things you run through to get it.

Best reason I can figure since I started playing in 2014

I use Specters in solo Interception missions... or Interception missions with inattentive players. And those Cosmic and Force specters are not worth crafting... 10x Cosmic specters cost 600k credits and for what, slightly higher spawn level to base enemies? The Force aren't much better at 150k for 9x! C'mon... I don't even try to do rescue well. I don't want Cosmic or Force specter blueprints!

EDIT: I might be OK spending lots of credits and resources on Cosmic specters if I can at least re-use ones that are alive at the end of the mission! And they are pretty beefy... they don't usually die. And you can revive them if you notice them down!

Edited by nslay

Sortie missions do not provide reward drops from the base missions typical reward system. Spectre blueprints are tiered bonus rewards tied to Rescue missions. Killing the Wardens are a factor in determining what level the rewarded blueprint will be at. One does not actually need to kill the Wardens to obtain a blueprint, only to increase the tier.