Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

2 minutes ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

Prisma Veritux is now better than Centaur.

To add to that - the Prisma Veritux is the ONLY archmelee that has been working completely fine with the lock-on, even before this patch. I didn't check the regular Veritux but I was testing around last month and almost nothing worked.. with the Prisma working at 100%.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Killer_Botha said:

After this update all my equiped avionix are gone?? Not just unequiped, litterally gone.... like they dont exist in my inventory anymore.... what gives?

Have you read these patchnotes?

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 1

Even if your community can seem insatiable at times, there are those of us who appreciate your continued dedication during these trying times.

Honest and truly, thank you. All of you. Stay safe and stay sane.

• Like 3

Could the PVP/PVE augments be added to Syndicates like the Mesa one was?

Kinda weird that one augment was put in Syndicates, but everything else will force players to spend Nightwave credits.

• Like 1
hace 3 minutos, nickle241 dijo:

its not that bad, at least de generally listens to us and aside from tennogen/prime packs they actually put it out without barriers

You're right, DE listen us most of the times and the monetization is not P2W, but the game breaks on every update. And is still filled of very old bug/glitches, it feels unfunny and unrewarded.

48 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can we have old enemies back? the current ones are too pathethic to test our nice new guns and augments against

Pretty much 😞 .

• Like 3

Why are we talking to everyone in Fortuna again as if we are the first time talking to them? We should be able to go straight into the respective menu and not needing them to tell us their Fortuna stories all over again.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.

• We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.

What on earth was so broken about this blueprint that you not only changed it, but REMOVED it from my foundry? Can I have it back please? Instead maybe remove useless trash like orokin ciphers? Or stop sending me Fomorian Disruptor blueprint when I already have one?

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
Just now, PapaSodaPop626 said:

And as always people still complain

i find it so sad that no matter how much they fix, instead of players being thankful, they just find something else to complain about 

we invest our time in building aor RailJacks, best from given variants. invest our time just to be equalized with newcomers.

and go test our 5 forma + exilus + riven weapons buffed by top arcanes on nerfed mobs  =__________=   lke SRSLY?

feels uncool and unplayable

Edited by Refertu

Fix this game breaking bug:

Never opening perma-locked doors in astroid-base stations. Wasting half an hour per run with this isn't funny anymore!

Glaives still cannot crit on their explosion (including Wolf Sledge - 2h Glaives when?). I wonder whether I should start like a tally or something, to see how long this bug persists.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for update and fixe ! 

Rj is better and fun but what about :

(Too) big Vazarin neef ?

Intrinsics cap (for advanced RJ players)

Umbra BP return in veil ?

Very good work, I hope players will come to the veil with RJRevises, it's a great part of Warframe with a difficult launch but an incredible potential (so beautifull and epic moments and feelings). I hope too for cross-save. I know isn't an easy work but, like my own exemple, I'm a pc player and I think cross-save can attract people especially with the "portable praticality" of the Switch. I've an account on it but 800+ hours on pc. WF run very well on Switch and it's probably one of better games on. Market, trade and pl on console are differents but Dauntless for exemple have a separate money account for each Platform, it's maybe a way ?

But is juste a couple a reflexions, WF is great, and evolving with his time and community (and she's great !). Thanks for all DE !

(I'm sorry for my english, I'm a french player but my love for WF is codmopolitan :p)

We all lift, and now fly, together 🎶

Edited by Miaou_Prime
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Caliboom said:

Are you gonna revert the Vazarin nerf? It's useless now.

DE, if you don't mind, could you fix the Vazarin Nerf? 

Please. 

Edited by Felsagger
19 minutes ago, PapaSodaPop626 said:

And as always people still complain

i find it so sad that no matter how much they fix, instead of players being thankful, they just find something else to complain about 

Might be the immense amount of people they ignored this time telling them a few of the changes were not a good idea or it needed to be implemented differently.

Even posting to acknowledge these people and explain before implementation would probably reduce some of the anger.8

After quite a while, i can say, good job DE, you might actually keep Warframe alive.
The key is simple: just listen to the community
(and pls update the game more often, i hope we wont have next Nightwave series last for another half-year like Intermission 2 did)

• Like 1