Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

Update is nice QoL for Archwing missions. Melee is viable for me again and my weapons can actually kill enemies in Railjack.

I did notice that you can no longer boost with a melee weapon equipped though. It's a major issue when in Railjack high level missions since slow flight = death by a billion missiles. This makes it difficult to transition from melee back to range weapon without a protracted animation all while being unable to boost. Please give us back boost with melee or at least allow ranged transition to be instant.

Seems the launcher isn't working, constantly skipping to 99% and then saying it failed, which the Downloader Issues solved thread says is resolved. Could this be looked at again, as it is not working for a bunch of folk going through Steam or myself.

Just now, Gravemind93 said:

C O M M A N D    I N T R I N S I C    W H E N.

Did you guys forget about it? You haven't even talked about it.

they literally said in the first few paragraphs that intrinsics were not being touched this patch, its in the ones to come. They talk about it just about every dev stream too so.... yeah

2 minutes ago, Doomclaaw said:

they literally said in the first few paragraphs that intrinsics were not being touched this patch, its in the ones to come. They talk about it just about every dev stream too so.... yeah

They were talking about existing ones.

Command doesn't exist yet.

So yeah.

3 hours ago, DynHamid said:

For Vazarin...most people understand (including me) that it was too strong prior to newest changes, but it's simply too weak right now. I can't explain why but you keep having a hard time giving us reasonable scalings for things we love.

Vazarin is dead for objectives now. It needs to heal a percentage, and grant the 50% damage reduction instead of removing the invulnerability altogether.

Just now, Gravemind93 said:

They were talking about existing ones.

Command doesn't exist yet.

So yeah.

during dev streams they specifically mention command and they never said "intrinsics except command" earlier, so yeah... 

3 minutes ago, Doomclaaw said:

during dev streams they specifically mention command and they never said "intrinsics except command" earlier, so yeah... 

"Not included in this Revisit: Intrinsics, Missions, and other areas. These are bigger undertakings for later Parts, but expect more revisions to come (to Malfunctions too)! " as per the first update post

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Grattler Changes:

• Removed self-damage when in space. The Grattler will apply the self-stagger mechanic now while in space.

I might be wrong, but in my experience Kuva Ayanga also has self damage. Is that intentional? Could you please remove that as well? I killed myself 3 times today after the updates...

3 hours ago, DynHamid said:

Thanks for the quick fix and the RJ overhaul in general, it feels far better than before.

For Vazarin...most people understand (including me) that it was too strong prior to newest changes, but it's simply too weak right now. I can't explain why but you keep having a hard time giving us reasonable scalings for things we love.

Other than that, please consider looking into this:

They are having a hard time because they didn't test it before throwing it at us. In addition to that, it seems like healing is now going the path Trinity went through (and continues to go through), which is to say it will be completely pointless to try and heal anything in about a month or so when they have beaten it to death.

However, they'll come back in about 4-6 months, say that they worded things poorly, and tip-toe back to what it originally was.

Also no refunds for those who spent focus in a now defunct focus school. Sorry, Digital Extremes values your time but not that much apparently.

Could you please work on the Railjack speed boost it feels alot slower than it used to be, lower the cost of speed boost and maneuvers. right now the Railjack feels alot weaker than before In term of maneuvering around the map.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Grattler Changes:

• Removed self-damage when in space. The Grattler will apply the self-stagger mechanic now while in space.

The Kuva Ayanga is doing self damage as well.

I know y'all prob know this already and if you don't (or it hasn't been mentioned before) Ayanga still has self damage in space, gotta hit some weird angle to proc the effect but that can and has happened at some pretty poor moments and led to me burning a revive when I normally wouldn't have needed it. Thanks so much for all these revisions and I can't wait to see what's next!

Might wanna look again at that revolite consumption increase, running out multiple times per misison isn't fun. And the frequency of damage has not been reduced at all. Yes we are getting only 1 type at a time but they are still stacked back to back and as soon as you repair one there's another waiting to fall on you. This doubled with increased revolite means at least 1 person spend the entire mission camping the forge to refill it all. That's no bueno

Archived