Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

hi

so when i got my archwing launcher segment and installed it into my ship, then i went to my foundry put in the "archwing launcher" and nothing appears like the archwing launcher blueprint just vanished so what do you want me to do which im mastery rank 9

its really weird

Hey there just adding a couple of RJ bugs I've encountered since the update to help out:

1. Using the RJ teleporting intrinsic to move to the Slingshot and getting in it too fast seemed to have bugged out my character when not the host. I was stuck in the animation of being in the slingshot but I was not able to fire or get out using the exit button. I tried /unstuck but that did not work. Was able to open my gear wheel and use the omni to 'recall' back to the ship but I was unable to see inside the ship (my view was still as if I was right outside the RJ) or move. Found out I was able to move by dodging, and I was still able to TP around the ship so I tried 'dodging' my way to an exit and mashed 'x', the game acted normal for a second then the view went back to being fixed and me being unable to see myself or the RJ, I was unable to hit anything tho it let me shoot my archgun...then somehow while I was 'outside' the ship I got killed, reviving fixed everything for me. If nothing else this kind of situation shows how nice a /die or /down type of command would be helpful as that would have let me fix this issue way faster.

2. Tried soloing a Veil mission, and on the positive side it was actually reasonably doable now (albeit a bit slow) while still having some hectic moments. I had two extra missions pop up, one shipkiller platform and one pulse turbine, I finished the shipkiller platform but when I got to the pulse turbine some of the doors were green as if they were able to be opened but they would not open, I got to the last part that I needed to blow up and it was behind one of these doors and I had to abandon the mission with no rewards after 30min of gameplay because I couldnt finish the last objective. Not the greatest feeling, and this is something I've seen before when not hosting but considering I was solo this doesnt seem to be a connection issue, the doors just wouldn't open up.

Some other notes;

Overall RJ feels much better now and I'm really grateful for the consolidation of the houses for avionics (I spent waaay too long without the max bulkhead prior to this due to bad RNG), maybe we can reduce the number of different guns and components too! Rather then having different houses for each gun I'd much rather the RNG numbers be what we use to differentiate them and focus on releasing new types of guns rather than having a bunch of (mostly inferior) versions of the same guns.

Thank you for opening up the test server and listening to our feedback, keep up the good work!

Can improve the usability for using tactical parts in railjack? It's quite not worth to press L to help the railjack current situation. 

Is it possible to make the tactical selection in key binding 4 5 6? It is much more easier to let us know when can I use that tactic with cooldown timer otherwise I rather choose passive avionics to make my RJ even stronger!

I really hope DE can listen to this. The overall in the raiiljack is up above of my expectation except this

3 hours ago, Urlan said:

Seems the launcher isn't working, constantly skipping to 99% and then saying it failed, which the Downloader Issues solved thread says is resolved. Could this be looked at again, as it is not working for a bunch of folk going through Steam or myself.

I am hetting the same issue.

The first attempt at update, the launcher actually didnupdate, and I was somewhere around 39% on the gamenupdate when the first update failure hit, and then every subsequent attempt does that fast skip to 99% on launcher update amd then crash.  Why the launcher itself isnyrying to update again given it updated that first run is curious.

Looks like nonwarframe for me... and dammit, its my day off... 😞

So... for anyonenelse having the launcher fail to connect on update, try verifying your update cache.  Click on the gear icon tonget into settings, then click verify under download cache options.  After it ran, update kicked right off for the launcher itself, and thennthe game was good to go as if I had downloaded the game update.  Quite possibly it was and just something got snafu'd... either way... give it a try if you're having this issue

I'm impressed with the Railjack changes so far. Obviously there's more bugs to squash and a couple of balance oversights, but I'm hopeful that DE will see these changes through to completion; it seems like a sincere effort to make the content enjoyable. Making it meaningful, however, depends on how well future development manages to move away from its Content Island approach.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed an unreleased UI Theme - check back in Deadlock Protocol!

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Primary Kitgun Grips being visible for preview at Rude Zuud's shop.
  • These are rescheduled for the Deadlock Protocol Update.

Maybe finish this sandwich before you make another one?

Went to Veil Proxima, and just ROFLstomped everything.

I feel the enemies have become a severe joke now.

Seeker Volley feels great, but way too OP.

The enemy fighters spawned in huge numbers, like 10-20 at a time, but Seeker Volley deletes them all.

Particle Ram needs forward momentum to do damage now, Not a fan of that, as I believe enemies ramming into my wall should also take damage.

Boosting does much less now. I'm not against the changes (still not a fan either), but I feel the Boost gauge should be increased, or make the boost gauge recover faster.

3 minutes ago, Zayde-Karma said:

Am I the only one who lost all upgraded integrated? I would like them back because they were a grind to get.

You were refunded all Dirac, and all avionics are transformed to a new model. Just reapply all your Dirac to the new versions.

Archived