Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

Veil feels like Earth now, it's just too easy.

Boarding parties are ok.

Please adjust RJ map so i could see all of it. I can't remotely repair hazard in the back of the ship. I have to leave pilot's position, warp to the forge and only then i can fix a hazard remotely , which is already pointless because i can just bullet jump and fix it manually.(because we can't warp during repairs >_> ) Also i can't warp to the helm point if my frame is in the forge area.

Emm. Mag's Magnetize still forces enemies to jump inside it.

I tried out the new changes in railjack and found it a vast improvement. The vacuum range wasn't as bad as I expected and the ship movement nerf didn't feel like a snail pace as I feared. Resource gains from the missions gives me enough to do a valence transfer with my weapons and components so now it feels like there's a proper progression rather than a resource grind wall. However, I found one bug with the enemy crewships. For some reason, after disabling their engines and firing the dome cannon on the very edge of said engines will deal zero damage. Anywhere else will still register except for that one part so aim well people.

Also, the ship killer platforms continues to open fire on any crewship in their vicinity. This includes their own. Someone should fire (no pun intended) the commander in charge of that platform.

I feel the feedback for multiple hazards/enemy boarding are from lazy players. RJ at least in the Veil should feel more hectic and actually allow for teamwork.

- 1 hazard/enemy boarding at a time feels boring and weak.

- Could have at least 3 hazards at a time but less frequent and could speed up or make the 'wheel/gauge' easier.

- 1 Boarding at a time is fine, but could have a random chance to have a bigger enemy boarding crew, that would need the attention of the whole squad. This could have it's own sound/alerts.

- Little Duck Exotic Goods. If more weapons/armor etc are added to this list. Be nice to see Shards + Resources added to purchase. As an MR28 player I'd like to see more items for purchase with a whole list of resources farmed through-out the game. Need more exclusive items that can be farmed for players that have dedicated thousands of hours into the game, that MR5's don't have access to. I know this might seem unfair, but I feel like many others their needs to be more 'prestige' items for longtime dedicated players to farm and show off.

- Different loading screens other than the 'flying ships'. What about some loading screens that show off our Warframes?

- Different tileset loading and exit screens that show off our Warframes.

- Add higher level enemies in the simulacrum. 1000, 5000, 8000, etc.

- Allow higher tier enemy levels for certain missions like the Void with scaling rewards. Click on the Void, select level 1000, enjoy.

- Remove Operator knockdown

- K-drives in space?

Thanks for the hot fix.

Archwing launchers seemed to have been removed from my foundry, I had over 300 of them crafted from when we did need them, I hadn't got around to selling them since the original update that it was set to endless, now I've lost all the credits I could have gotten from selling them. 

Never mind, found them in my inventory, only been removed from sitting/showing in the foundry. my bad.

move along nothing to see.

guys i'm like now so scared i've lost all avoinics that was equipped beside those that are on the screen and those who are on my inventory ! how did i know ? i had some of them only one copy at zetki and now they are gone not even in inventory please fix this i've spended hours and hours grinding for them 

Warframe0204.jpg

1 hour ago, SamyVI said:

guys i'm like now so scared i've lost all avoinics that was equipped beside those that are on the screen and those who are on my inventory ! how did i know ? i had some of them only one copy at zetki and now they are gone not even in inventory please fix this i've spended hours and hours grinding for them 

Spoiler

Warframe0204.jpg

I'm also missing Avionics from my inventory, Zekti Bulkhead Zekti Hull Weave and so on. I did a screen shot from when I swapped some of them out to do Scarlet Spear. Now they are all gone and I cannot even play Railjack because of missing critical avionics. Please fix.

DnyqRwr.png

EDIT:
Also all my battle avionics are still maxed out but not seeing the increase in dirac from the ones that have been emptied/deleted from my inventory.

The cost for players who like at times to play solo, really 3 minutes cooldown on Fire Suppression and only puts out one fire with a max'd out avionics, when before I could put out multiple fires up to 7 with a maxe'd avionics.

The avionics that are no longer in my inventory are quite a lot missing from my screenshot, which has nobble my railjack and rendered me from playing Railjack.

Solved, yes I'm having a brainfart move along.

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm also missing Avionics from my inventory, Zekti Bulkhead Zekti Hull Weave and so on. I did a screen shot from when I swapped some of them out to do Scarlet Spear. Now they are all gone and I cannot even play Railjack because of missing critical avionics. Please fix.

DnyqRwr.png

I'm guessing, you didn't read the update notes.

anyways, Look at your Dirac, and then reread the stats of EVERY Avionic you have in your inventory.

Le 02/05/2020 à 09:20, Teliko_Freedman a dit :

I'm guessing, you didn't read the update notes.

anyways, Look at your Dirac, and then reread the stats of EVERY Avionic you have in your inventory.

do u listen they are not even in inventory i had some zetki avoinics AT ONE COPY ONLY and they are gone ! my dirac didnt inscrease and its still same as was before ! just the mods that were equipped gone  from the grids and from inventory ! if you didnt face this problem stop talking about it ! 

ye i need to be less lazy ! i was so scared xD

Just now, SamyVI said:

do u listen they are not even in inventory i had some zetki avoinics AT ONE COPY ONLY and they are gone ! my ducar didnt inscreate and its still same as was before ! just the mods that were equipped gone ! if you didnt face this problem stop talking about it ! 

I did, and I read the update notes too.

Avionics Changes: 
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
  • Added ‘Incomplete’ tab/category to the Avionics screen in the ‘Configure Railjack’ panel, Mods Segment screen, and the Codex.  
    • Avionics, Mods, and Arcanes that are not owned are marked as ‘preview’ in this category and those that you own but have not ranked to Max are also in this category.

On 2020-05-02 at 5:26 PM, Teliko_Freedman said:

I did, and I read the update notes too.

Avionics Changes: 
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
  • Added ‘Incomplete’ tab/category to the Avionics screen in the ‘Configure Railjack’ panel, Mods Segment screen, and the Codex.  
    • Avionics, Mods, and Arcanes that are not owned are marked as ‘preview’ in this category and those that you own but have not ranked to Max are also in this category.

My Dirac does not appear to have gone up considering all the max'd out mods I DID have.

Also why even keep the houses if it doesn't matter anymore, an example I found my old Zekti Bulk Head which is now under the House Vidar.

I read this one not the original hotfix  Teliko_Freedman when I was going over the update, found it in the original patch notes, glad I took a screenshot so I can remember which ones I had where. 😛

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Mutalist Cernos and Pox Damage over Time applying self-damage.

Still taking self damage from: Torid, Stug, Grattler as here:

update: Pox is NOT fully fixed - Throw the Pox on the ground, run through, no AoE damage, yay. Throw the pox on the ground or enemies, then devour it with Grendel = self-damage and death.

Projectile weapons are receiving +100% to their crit chance as here:

Archived