14 minutes ago, Kalaenor said:

didn't work for me

still getting the update failed

am currently downloading other online games to fill this void in my time, lmao

same

Posted (edited)

About the Grattler, gfx are still weird - linking my original post 

edit; in space its fine just when using it as a deployable in missions,

also the firing pattern is off in such a mission, instead of a spooolup you get 1 shot a short gap and then the spool up

Edited by Unicornspoodge

I just clicked retry, and let it download a bit, before it update fails again. Do it enough times you'll have the whole thing downloaded.

Of course DE probably took down the update to fix it up by now....I hope.

keep getting the "an updated version of warframe is available"

Posted (edited)

Overall, thank you.

Some interesting changes. Good so far, and seems a lot more balanced for starting players.
I'll echo that, as a high level player, it is certianly a lot easier than previously, especially the halving of ground troop HPs.

However, bugreports being what they are

• Objects now interfere with RJ artillery targetting lasers, giving the impression the shot is not going where you want.
    Always happens. To reproduce, Park the RJ near an asteroid field, and just swing side to side over asteroids or ships as you are charging the shot - targetting lasers jump all over the place.
  • Bases still spit out boarding pods, regular turrets still fire, and the galleon still spews missiles, even when they have been cleaned out.
    Always happens. The only way to stop it is to pull the railjack out of range.
  • The ship overview UI moves about when bringing up command view, depending where you are on the ship, meaning some of the teleport-to points can't be clicked on as they're off the screen.
    Ship layout should really be a fixed position. I'm only ever interested in getting from pilot to engineering and back again.

Feedback

• <heavy>What was noise?</heavy>
    Troops are pretty killable now. The only downside is that boarding pods are now far more of a minor inconvenience than a threat. Would like to see on board enemy radar as a bonus to a tactical intrinsic.
  • Woop! Avionics management
    So much easier now, and no danger of selling your installed and upgraded one when selling a stack of spares. Thank you.
  • You have found an enchanted spleen +5
    Resource increases - Very much appreciated. Only takes me 3-4 "resource" runs to repair a T3 item, wheras before it was pushing 8-12 without boosters. Thank you.
  • Fire ze missiles!
    Fully upgraded seeker volley and warhead now cleans house in the highest proxima missions. Reduces mission length substantially. Thank you, if it was intentional.
  • If it bleeds, we can kill it
    You can immobilize, but cannot kill crew ships with "regular" weapons. Honestly if you can do that much damage, I still don't see why it shouldn't be possible. Maybe a 2nd health bar which represents damage to their systems once immobilized?
  • Ah, blocking with your head again?
    Artillery should be first person, same as slingshot. The chair and Warframe block a lot of screen realestate. It should also auto-track large  targets if you have Gunner 10.
  • Wave to the crowds, Ma'am
    The following animations really should be shorter, IMO: -
    • Boarding and leaving Grineer stations
    • Using and finishing with the forge
  • One-shot wonders
    Would like to have seen a move towards dispoable avionics making things a bit more interesting. Common resources are now piled high for most of us, so things you can build, akin to energy restores, would be a bonus - for example, shield overchargers, death blossom (actual, not listed :D) cryo cloud warhead - produces a large cloud of slowing vapour on detonation
  • Intrinsics scaling
    I'm not sure about this. Still seems pretty slow, but then Scarlet Spear whacked that farm out of the park by comparison, and I only have 18 Murex III badges.
  • Avionics window dressing
    I just can't understand the need for the "Archwing enhancer" avionics even before this update. Now it is a lot easier, they're even more redundant, IMO.
  • Where'd my energy go?
    Boost speed bump...ok, but drain is now excessive. The avionic should probably now reduce drain, rather than further increase speed. I can't imagine how it is for people without the relevant cost reduction intrinsic.
Edited by OneAngryZebra
Item correction
  • Like 1

is the login thing a meme? cuz i was playing basically all day yesterday, got the hotfix and logged in again with no issues. I also just logged in right now and am standing in my orbiter. i havent finished my railjack yet so i can't comment on that.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Primary Kitgun Grips being visible for preview at Rude Zuud's shop.

too late i guess 😄 was a nice preview tho, good to see they arent forgotten

Posted (edited)

Tried the Railjack on 1st node and stripped away all the Avionics to see how it fairs as if I was a newbie. The pacing looks okay now although the enemies is kinda feels like a paper due to 50% slash HP on them. I think 30% slash is the sweet spot.

P.S: For some reason, now you cannot exit railjack until it finishes its docking procedure. Doing so warp you back to railjack. RiP the aww-worthy scene. =(

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya

When spawning Grattler on foot you can move around and it tends to EXPLODE IN YOUR FACE a lot, despite there being nothing around you.

On 2020-05-02 at 4:00 PM, AT3chnicality said:

is the login thing a meme? cuz i was playing basically all day yesterday, got the hotfix and logged in again with no issues. I also just logged in right now and am standing in my orbiter. i havent finished my railjack yet so i can't comment on that.

Nice logic. "I don't have this problem, therefore it must be a meme".

On 2020-05-02 at 12:56 AM, SyBuhr said:

They are having a hard time because they didn't test it before throwing it at us. In addition to that, it seems like healing is now going the path Trinity went through (and continues to go through), which is to say it will be completely pointless to try and heal anything in about a month or so when they have beaten it to death.

However, they'll come back in about 4-6 months, say that they worded things poorly, and tip-toe back to what it originally was.

Also no refunds for those who spent focus in a now defunct focus school. Sorry, Digital Extremes values your time but not that much apparently.

So... business as usual.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, kyori said:

Command intrinsic when?

Why remove the ability to do transference during the void tunnel phase?

because it caused a lot of glitches - just brows through the original railjack bug thread and you will find several, funny and annoying ones. good to see that DE finaly comes around to fix this issue, even if took nearly half a year...

Posted (edited)

@[DE]Megan

I thought this should be of interest for you guys on the next hotfix.

I would like to see this issue resolved, since it pretty much breaks all the movement freedom it had before. Thanks in advance.

Edit: And I can confirm that the Grattler Archgun, both on space and ground, is bugged...

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 1

cna you guys fix the update for everyone cause mine still dont working

Posted (edited)

And I can't Update the damn Game !

Edit : Finally got it running after 30 min!

So yeah railjack does damage now....but DE decided to not increase/review the cost of intrinsic and the amount of energy from reactor.

Why ?

Were you just that pressured to release something ?

Edited by papry

Could we get a console to manage our railjack in the orbiter? For crafting and upgrading, like we had in the Flotilla during the Scarlet Spear event. That would make railjack gamemode more fun.

• Like 4

There is an error that only the hots receives the full loot, party members don't ever receive it
Also time to time the side turrets disappear, and the shooting sound disappears too, but it still fires

Posted (edited)
There is currently no solution to this problem,
 I have tried in several ways to solve it, but nothing worked! 
The company needs to release a new Update Patch to resolve this, 
or we will never play again. 
LET'S ALL SEND MESSAGE TO THE GAME SUPPORT ALERTING ABOUT THE BUG !! 
MAYBE SO THEY HEAR US.

Edited by Poe09

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately my RJ Tactical join warp is bugged from yesterday: from anywhere i try to reach a team mate with warp i only find myself in a deep space scene with no one, this is happening from yesterday and previously has always done this right. Only multi can bring me back

Edited by Barbablu

Posted (edited)

Hosts leaving on Defense cause the game mode to completely break and freeze, resulting in quits. If the new host quits everyone is thrown out of the mission and no one gets any rewards.

Observed TWICE in a row on Io Jupiter.

EDIT: You lose the relics you opened.

Edited by Acersecomic

railjack quests are easily solo-able now. even with non maxed parts. so thats something. ...  all we need now is a quest that drops everything in one place, and railjack easymode will be complete. 

Posted (edited)

For those having update stop issues, disable "Bulk Download" and "Aggressive Download". at least it worked for me

Edited by Jose72

Yo what about those sub 2%dropchances yall was taling about not doing, ever? New avionics are between 0,075% and 0,1005% dropchance. GG my dudes

• Like 1