Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

On 2020-05-03 at 1:31 PM, anonimus_riga said:

oh yea? Why then I see hit in double digits and gas ticks in single digits, white numbers are 2-3, yellow like 9-11 ?!

corrupted heavy gunner lvl 100

Because you don't have mods on it and the damage is being reduced by armour?

Just tested vs lvl 170 corrupted bombards, two body shots to kill with my Torid.

6 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

It works fine, but you have to be moving forward for the damage effect to be active.

Maybe it's just rocks that don't have resource drops but I have noticed some destructible rocks that don't get busted until i hit them with the RJ. As for the needing to have forward moment, I got that down. I circle strafe the cannon placements in debris fields rather than bother shooting them.

15 hours ago, Darth_BOR said:

I do realize I can't get any Nitain for 3 months and DE keeps ignoring me. I'd be fine with either endless NW ranks or with alerts tbh. But it looks like these both are too dam hard to implement...

I'm sorry, but that's completely on you pal, in the past 3 months I've earned 900 nightwave creds, absolutely more than enough for 300 nitain extracts, whatever you're doing is ultimately your problem, refusing to use a system to get what you need because it's not the way you want it to be is like throwing an adult tantrum for things that don't matter in the long run.

You want nitain alerts? Go do Ghoul bounties, those give Nitain, there's your solution.

On 2020-05-01 at 1:16 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.

• We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.

Why? What is the reasoning behind this change?

On 2020-05-02 at 1:09 PM, Cyanide2018 said:

Nice logic. "I don't have this problem, therefore it must be a meme".

the quantity of the posts made it seem like it was wide spread and affecting everyone, as did their candor so i logged in to check. Excuse me for thinking people weren't being serious.

Archived