Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

I'll bet you anything that this is because of quarantine hammering the net. I say that because when I was updating the big patch this morning... It kept losing connection to the server every 5-10 minutes. I mean, I didn't have to restart the download. Things would download and then bug and when reconnected it would continue. Also, when the connection was stable and downloading, it was coming at me at the full bandwidth I'm allocated.

Unless DE has a new method of pushing out patches?

11 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Seems as good an excuse as any to repost for posterity:

Actually read and iterate on feedback given in the Dev Workshops and the literal Feedback Threads you provide us!

If you can actually react to test server feedback from a handful of dubiously-informed weekend testing then you can take a look at the collective responses we give, some of us with a good reasoning to offer on why we see an imminent problem.

Healing/Protection of inanimate defense targets is lipservice to widening the playing field - as we TOLD YOU - because the values are capped too low (and too unscaling) to be of any relevance.

Vazarin's Protective Dash was the true equaliser that let people actually bring any frame to a Big Dumb Inanimate Target Dummy mission and stand a chance of success for the price of restricting focus school and a skill/timing intensive upkeep process. Now it is useless.

You ALSO still need to heed the feedback thread regarding Self Stagger.

Revert the removal of Self Damage.

- Self-stagger (even self-knockdown) is not any actual risk, just feels awful as a gameplay element (when not simply circumventing it). FAILURE.

- Explosives are now bland instead of thrillingly dangerous, players who liked that niche now have no recourse. FAILURE.

- Falloff means AOE weapons struggle to AOE appropriately. FAILURE.

Self-damage weapons already accounted for less than 10% of options before. Nothing ever forced the player to use those few - there was no need to kowtow to the vocal minority who would not accept this and demanded the mechanic be removed (at the expense of everyone quietly, contentedly using them or not using them according to tastes).
Instead of a 10% niche (4% if only counting pure 'dumbfire'), you made a 25% homogenised block of weapons that are, broadly, underwhelming at best, and annoying - to the point of being unusable at worst.

Absolutely beautiful feedback my dude, I salute you ! 

Also self-knockdown on operators makes a lot of amps very frustrating to use why is that a thing ?

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Atlas Rumbled Augment Damage absorption not blocking all Damage to Shields/Health and Pressure Point style Damage Mods not affecting Damage

Let me jump with it...

1 minute ago, theMangoose said:

I'll bet you anything that this is because of quarantine hammering the net. I say that because when I was updating the big patch this morning... It kept losing connection to the server every 5-10 minutes. I mean, I didn't have to restart the download. Things would download and then bug and when reconnected it would continue. Also, when the connection was stable and downloading, it was coming at me at the full bandwidth I'm allocated.

Unless DE has a new method of pushing out patches?

No, hotfixes are not big

seriously they just updated the game, and its broken from the get go, atleast some assurance from the community team that they had informed the technical department about this and they are working on a fix right now would be a great idea. Do they dont even get to the forums as soon as they post the hotfix and updates stuff anymore

Archived