Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

I'm now unable to login to pc Warframe starting today with this hotfix. "An updated version of Warframe is avaliable! Please exit and run the launcher." Launcher says all up to date, and I validated the files through the launcher and the problem remains. Someone please help. Lots of people on Reddit have this issue with this hotfix.

25 minutes ago, Buldozers said:

RIP

3V6HGYK.png

How about fixing bug which has been around for months?

I can't believe this still is not fixed. DE, wtf? If broken chat cursor is first thing returning player notices and points out to me when asking about the state of the game then he might remember why he left in the first place.

WE NEED HOTFIX FOR THE HOTFIX, STAT!  luVGfJc.png

i thought it was just me lol

Hi team DE, i just want to say thank you to all of you. I love all the hard work you guys have put in this game and i appreciate it. I understand development takes time and for me everything major in this game works perfectly fine. Stay safe. Bula from the islands of Fiji. 

2 minutes ago, King_drex666 said:

seriously they just updated the game, and its broken from the get go, atleast some assurance from the community team that they had informed the technical department about this and they are working on a fix right now would be a great idea. Do they dont even get to the forums as soon as they post the hotfix and updates stuff anymore

Ahem, before you swallow your entire leg.

Its a server end issue im guessing, since none of us can access the login screen or lets say by pass it so to speak of, its something the hot fix after the railjack update, so we just have be all patient and wait, and stop trying to log in, because thats whats doing the proplem is players are attempting to connect to the game server while it might be down

Archived