PC Launcher Downloading Issues [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

PC Tenno!

Our most recent Hotfix has brought a slew of reports relating to an inability to download the Hotfix/login.

We're investigating - hang tight!

=====

Traffic is returning to normal as we see Launcher/Login issues resolving.

Please attempt to download/login at your convenience!

Verifying download cache fixed it for me.

I initiated it when it gave me the error screen with "retrying soon". At that point I'd restarted the launcher once and let it automatically retry once as well.

This was with the Railjack Revisited update earlier today, not with the latest hotfix. 

Doesn't seem to work for everyone though.  

20 minutes ago, Reetula said:

verifying the cache did not work for me and my friend

Hello! I've updated the game, and now it won't let me re-enter. I get this message: (there is an updated version of warframe available, please go out and launch the launcher) ... T_T, any1 with the same issue?

à l’instant, Unchi_kun a dit :

Hello! I've updated the game, and now it won't let me re-enter. I get this message: (there is an updated version of warframe available, please go out and launch the launcher) ... T_T, any1 with the same issue?

Yeah, I'm having that problem too. Its really weird.

I definitely was able to download the hotfix, and even after verifying and optimizing I'm still unable to log in due to an outdated launcher error. I'm seeing that I have Launcher 2020.04.30.18.48 and Engine 2020.05.01.15.10 if any of that helps.

Thank you for the quick heads up. I just got here to find out if it was my end and found this thread 😄

I wonder if what caused this issue is related to why EU is having issues with another online semi MMO that's having issues tonight in the EU region.

Archived