Xarcir

Zetki Bulkhead

Question

So let me get this straight,i spend 40 plats to get this avionics so i could have a decent railjack and now they remove it from the game ? tell me DE how much do you hate your players ? 

9 minutes ago, Xarcir said:

So let me get this straight,i spend 40 plats to get this avionics so i could have a decent railjack and now they remove it from the game ? tell me DE how much do you hate your players ? 

i paid 420 plat for void hole when rj came out and it served it purpose so i dont give 2 fu##s about it
so tell me Xarcir how much hate u can put into wasting 40 plat?

• Like 3

All my hate brother all of it i could have used those plat for a better purpose

• Like 1

I payed 250p for void hole. I'll have to test out the changes to see whether it needs to be unequipped

9 minutes ago, Xarcir said:

So let me get this straight,i spend 40 plats to get this avionics so i could have a decent railjack and now they remove it from the game ? tell me DE how much do you hate your players ? 

It didn't get removed from the game. It got turned into a Vidar Bulkhead, which now has the exact same stats. Nothing has changed for you.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

It didn't get removed from the game. It got turned into a Vidar Bulkhead, which now has the exact same stats. Nothing has changed for you.

this. You came to complain without even understanding the changes, or at least try to. Amazing.

And uhm, 40 plat? are you for real? just because the game changed? changing is a constant so what costs 100p today will cost 10p in a month, like the Prime sets so i don't even get it

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Vidar Bulkhead, which now has the exact same stats

As well as all Integrated Avionics having a 20% decrease in their Avionics cost to compensate (Old Zetki Bulkhead for example costs 17, while the new Vidar Bulkhead costs 13)

• Like 5

Please delete this post, it is troll bait.  

Why should I get in trouble for responding to such nonsense??

3 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I think it's ok. Let the man vent his frustrations. We all do sometimes.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Why should I get in trouble for responding to such nonsense??

*scratching my head* you're worried about getting into trouble for responding to this post so you go ahead and respond to this post. 🤔  "I might get burned if I touch the hot stove." *touches the hot stove*

Edited by (PS4)Firebrandd
  • Like 1

Yeah, I got extremely lucky and got that soon after starting RJ.

I'm interested in what the update will do to it, although with 6,060 hull points I sure hope it won't  be nerfed.

Still have 6060 HP on your Railjack, so what is the point ?

On 2020-05-01 at 11:28 PM, Xarcir said:

haha

4 hours ago, Myscho said:

Still have 6060 HP on your Railjack, so what is the point ?

Update hasn't hit consoles yet. I guess the HP won't change after? I keep reading about how the Houses have changed and they had to rework their Avionics so I'm waiting to see how all my stuff is going to be affected.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Update hasn't hit consoles yet. I guess the HP won't change after? I keep reading about how the Houses have changed and they had to rework their Avionics so I'm waiting to see how all my stuff is going to be affected.

Personally, I feel not a lot has changed. They have simplified the avionics such that each of the avionics only has one house now. For example, the Conic Nozzle is now Lavan only. There is no Vidar Conic Nozzle, there is no Zekti Conic Nozzle. Forward Artillery is now Zekti only. There is no Lavan or Vidar Conic Nozzles.

Apart from the simplification of the avionics, they have also reworked the effects of the avionics. The Warhead avionic used to have all three house variants for it, the Zekti variant obviously being the strongest of the three which caps out at +71.5% ordnance damage. This has now been changed to Lavan house only. However, previously the Lavan Warhead caps out at +56%, it has now taken on the effects of Zekti and caps out at +71.5% ordnance damage. The avionics drain is also changed. It now starts off at 6 and maxes out at 13 at rank 7.

They also re-balanced some of the avionics, if you have heard about it, Void Hole was nerfed a little, while other avionics got a boost. The avionics drain is also reworked in an attempt to balance things out.

On 2020-05-02 at 7:28 AM, Xarcir said:

You should find it as House Vidar BulkHead.

They're still there, just under a different house re rank them up and they do the same as before but with less cost to rank them up and less drain on the total ranking.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Stats remain the same, only less drain, think Bulkhead was rank 17 before, now 13

Posted (edited)

Yep, the biggest change is that  the boost avionic might not be worth in now, though as the base speed increased, their specific decrease won't effect speed as much.

Heck, if you only had the normal or medium avionics, now they've been upgraded to the best ones for free.

I get it's a bit annoying if you spent ages farming, or wasted plat to skip farming, but none of the stats went down on the best house regular avionics and the tactical/offence ones were buffed as well and nerfed (void holes reduced time and higher pul range may actually be better, as you use it for CC, rather than pure damage, and fighter are more ragile now any way).

At the end of the day, you payed plat to not have to farm the mod, (although bulkhead isn't that rare), and that hasn't change, just because the weaker bulkheads were upgraded to have the same power as yours.

Edited by TheArcSet
  • Like 1

On 2020-05-01 at 11:47 PM, Duality52 said:

As well as all Integrated Avionics having a 20% decrease in their Avionics cost to compensate (Old Zetki Bulkhead for example costs 17, while the new Vidar Bulkhead costs 13)

Oooh, im playing on switch, so my new railjack is still in cert, but are you saying the new style maxed avionics cost less "mod capacity" for the same stats? 

9 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

the new style maxed avionics cost less "mod capacity" for the same stats?

If I recall correctly, not all of them are less mod capacity. It just feels a little less cluttered and slightly more... hm... balanced? I don't know how else to describe it.

• Like 1

Nice! Freeing up a little more modspace that way is gonna be great. Got a fully upgraded grid and a 92 capacity reactor, never had the space to put something everywhere yet, apart from using unranked nonsense

Incidentally, having the best or any version of an avionic DOES NOT mean you will have the new one. If you don't have one of the same house, you are SOL. All other houses for a particular avionic are taken from our inventory with no compensation.

On 2020-05-10 at 7:18 AM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Incidentally, having the best or any version of an avionic DOES NOT mean you will have the new one. If you don't have one of the same house, you are SOL. All other houses for a particular avionic are taken from our inventory with no compensation.

Is this true?  Other folks are saying they were converted to the new house:

I would expect people would really have issues if their farmed avionics were just taken away without being replaced.  If they actually just take them and don't replace them, then I'm not touching RJ ever again.  

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

Is this true?  Other folks are saying they were converted to the new house:

Yes, they are converted to one house, dont matter which house was before

35 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Yes, they are converted to one house, dont matter which house was before

Sweet, thanks for confirmation.  Looks like PS4 will get the updates tomorrow, so will be interesting to see if it improves my POS RJ lol